Author Topic: The Latest Article about GH on Bodybuilding.com  (Read 2726 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: The Latest Article about GH on Bodybuilding.com
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2009, 09:13:56 AM »

The GH stars working after sub-q admin for 15-20min then hits the liver and the liver starts to produce the growth factors … so the effect of GH remains for around 5 hours … that is y I said does should be 5 hours apart …

I am a guy who don’t recommend GH & insulin at the same time … we l explained it in the article … as I just duplicate what happens in the human body in the first place.

GH is a hormone that works back to back with insulin so the lower the insulin, the more GH the pituitary gland produces, and thus there will be a better environment for GH to work.
Some speculations recommend taking GH at any time because they say what I just mentioned is applicable for the GH produced by the pituitary and not that externally administrated. However, the body produces GH in those conditions because it is the best time for it, sequentially leading it to function at its maximum potential.

i think we can have a productive debate ... without all the hostility ... but we can’t give up getbig's trade mark ... everyone should hate the other   8) but not u Van_Bilderass  ... i love you forever

Alright. The data shows that IGF-1 starts to elevate at approx. 4 hours which is also the time it starts to inhibit endo release. I wouldn't agree that it has effects for only 5 hours since the stimulated IGF-1 peaks at approx. 24 hours post injection!

If you were to take Humalog say 3-5 hours after the GH both would peak at the same time. I don't see how you could interpret the data any other way.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2009, 09:26:47 AM »
Would you agree that some of the the 'problem' is also due to training? Some guys just jump on the gas far too quickly, and never need to learn the "proper way" to train. I've been training for 12 years, and still find little tricks that completely change the way a body part is affected, or how I feel that part being worked. How can someone do that and continue to do so in 6-12 months before they hit up the juice? I suppose an entire can of worms could be opened within this too.
But to sum it up, guys in Arnold's day would be bigger naturally without taking anything (should they be telling the truth) than a gym rat today would with gear. There's an exception in any argument, however.
Of course I agree. Very few people now have the patience or work ethic to develop any kind of natural base. I did a couple of very small cycles in the mid 80's and went back to training clean. One of my first cycles was 1 50 mg Primobolin tablet a day for 12 weeks. Only because I wanted a small boost with very little sides. Ask anyone on this board and they would tell you that would be a totally useless cycle..yet I put on about 12 pounds of solid muscle and kept most all of it when i went off. No one would believe that nowadays. Zero sides as well. No hormone shutdown anything..but if you listen to the gurus..you have to run test plus deca, blah,blah,blah and too bad if you get shut down, depressed and shrink afterwards. Of course my training and nutrition was spot on and I had at least 8 years of training clean beforehand.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2009, 10:27:03 AM »
Of course I agree. Very few people now have the patience or work ethic to develop any kind of natural base. I did a couple of very small cycles in the mid 80's and went back to training clean. One of my first cycles was 1 50 mg Primobolin tablet a day for 12 weeks. Only because I wanted a small boost with very little sides. Ask anyone on this board and they would tell you that would be a totally useless cycle..yet I put on about 12 pounds of solid muscle and kept most all of it when i went off. No one would believe that nowadays. Zero sides as well. No hormone shutdown anything..but if you listen to the gurus..you have to run test plus deca, blah,blah,blah and too bad if you get shut down, depressed and shrink afterwards. Of course my training and nutrition was spot on and I had at least 8 years of training clean beforehand.
smart man,.,,,

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2009, 11:08:43 AM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2009, 12:09:18 PM »
i want to drink gh steroids.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 02:44:27 PM »

so... where can i get some primo? ;D

no bloat, no gyno, no shutdown just increase in lbm... a wonder drug?

It's interesting to hear first hand experience from those who have used anabolics without a test base, Most that say it's useless might not have tried it themselves?...
tank u jesus

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: My Latest Article about GH on Bodybuiulding.com
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2009, 02:50:27 PM »
great info there.  i didn't see a link to order GH, however.  minor oversight?

Why would you like to order GH anyways, arent you a hybrid between Victor wooten,M.Balsari,Jako Pastoriuos and John Taylor when it comes to BASS?