Author Topic: newbie question: do all aas make you bloat?  (Read 871 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
newbie question: do all aas make you bloat?
« on: September 03, 2009, 08:33:56 AM »
just wondering do all aas make you bloat? or is it the combination of various ones used at the same time?

i guess if you want to gain all out muscle size a bit of bloating comes with the territory?

know of 2 bb competitors at my gym, one a  national npc competitor and the other one a state/regional competitor. the npc guy is at 255 and wants to get to 300 by the end of this year?! the other at 240 wants to get to 280 at the same time?

i know if i ever get on the aas program i never want to jump high and then back low some 40 to 50 pounds!

want to be 230-240 and hover around 10 % bodyfat and this is important: YEAR ROUND!

so another question beyond the bloat question is: aren't there aas that promote muscle mass but only make you look drier and harder and skin thinner as well? that's what i'm talking about!

sorry for the newbie questions! thanks in advance for the expert comments!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: newbie question: do all aas make you bloat?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 08:53:39 AM »
winstrol, primo, masteron, anavar wont give you bloat

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 09:55:06 AM »
diet will determine bloat just as much, if not more, than what juice you are running. i know i am strongest (getting stronger over time = more muscle) when i am a tubby bloated bastard. its a sacrifice but not a big issue because im confident either way. you could run an aromatase inhibitor to reduce bloat on cycle but if its your first cycle than 500mg test per week wont turn you into a moon face.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 11:17:42 AM »
diet will determine bloat just as much, if not more, than what juice you are running. i know i am strongest (getting stronger over time = more muscle) when i am a tubby bloated bastard. its a sacrifice but not a big issue because im confident either way. you could run an aromatase inhibitor to reduce bloat on cycle but if its your first cycle than 500mg test per week wont turn you into a moon face.
QFT - IF you eat shit you will look like shit.
Fuel your body with the appropriate foods/calories and you wont turn into the blob.