Author Topic: need some advice  (Read 1547 times)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
need some advice
« on: September 03, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »
I always get my packages sent to me unregistered airmail under a fake female name.  My source fucked up and sent it registered airmail so a signature is going to be required. 

1.  Will the postman allow me to sign for a female's package?
2.  Does the post office ever do controlled deliveries with the police dept.?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: need some advice
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 11:41:16 AM »
1. Not supposed to but some will any way.
2. I've heard of it happening but don't know how much truth there is to it.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 06:28:56 PM »
anyone can sign for a package from the post office. All they require is confirmation that the said package was delivered to the address.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 09:12:48 PM »
anyone can sign for a package from the post office. All they require is confirmation that the said package was delivered to the address.
very true ..... its like if you were on a job and were staying at a hotel and a package came in that needed to be signed then whoever was at the desk at that time would sign and that would be it

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 09:46:33 PM »
its not good for you...dont think he will give you pack..he can ask for her and her id

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 10:11:34 PM »
i've had plenty of packageS delivered and had someone else sign For It just because there's juice in It Doesn.'t mean their gonna ask for i.d.....i'd be worried if they did ask For It!!!....jus sign It and have fun Wi.t your gear

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 04:34:51 AM »
its not good for you...dont think he will give you pack..he can ask for her and her id

I think this is pretty true.  trying to remember but I think the last time I picked up registered they asked for ID.  Thing is with rural PO boxes out in front of your house who's to say someone did not just grab the notification and bring it to PO and then collect your goods, whatever they may be.  For all the PO knows there are family heirlooms in there or something.

But maybe you will get lucky.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 12:15:56 PM »
I need to be here when the mailman comes by.  Do you think if i said I was the girl's brother or boyfriend and she is out of town would help my chances?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 03:02:37 PM »
You will be able to sign for it as long as your home...if you miss the mailman you won't be able to pick it up from the post office because they ask for I.d...same shit happened to me on an order..I checked off unregistered and it was sent registered wtf!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 07:24:15 PM »
I need to be here when the mailman comes by.  Do you think if i said I was the girl's brother or boyfriend and she is out of town would help my chances?

TBH they do not bring registered stuff like that with them on their routes.  They make you pick it up at the PO.

You may be OK though, dont worry yet.

Really dont see why you dont always send it registered anyhow?  Most sources will not resend if you don't.

If the cops wanna bust you with it they will get you either way.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 07:27:28 PM »
TBH they do not bring registered stuff like that with them on their routes.  They make you pick it up at the PO.

You may be OK though, dont worry yet.

Really dont see why you dont always send it registered anyhow?  Most sources will not resend if you don't.

Don't you think its a higher risk to sign for it? LE knows that your going to have to sign for it so isn't easier to prove your buying the shit?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 07:31:38 PM »
Don't you think its a higher risk to sign for it? LE knows that your going to have to sign for it so isn't easier to prove your buying the shit?

You pick it up at your mail box or wherever bring it in your house or get in your car with it and busted.

Whatever the case is is if LE knows there is gear in that package they will watch it and see who comes to get it.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 07:42:57 PM »
if you sign for it at your house they dont ask for id. you could sign michael jordan and it would still be fine. if you have the slip they leave you then when at the post office they will ask for id when you go to pick up. if its a small order than you are fine. the popo have no interest in investigating small time users. but i see what you are saying, i still get nervous when the postal worker is picking up my pack and takes a while behind the window, and in my head im thinking a cop is gonna pop out and bust me. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 08:24:25 PM »
if you sign for it at your house they dont ask for id. you could sign michael jordan and it would still be fine. if you have the slip they leave you then when at the post office they will ask for id when you go to pick up. if its a small order than you are fine. the popo have no interest in investigating small time users. but i see what you are saying, i still get nervous when the postal worker is picking up my pack and takes a while behind the window, and in my head im thinking a cop is gonna pop out and bust me. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

LMAO!! I know what you mean they seem to take forever and in your head you are sure they are on to you.

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 08:36:43 PM »
??? They always ask me for my drivers license, so I don't think you are correct.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 11:04:53 PM »
if you have the slip they leave you then when at the post office they will ask for id when you go to pick up. if its a small order than you are fine.

that is the problem though, the package has the name of a female that i made up.  i cant produce an id for it.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 11:07:30 PM »

i prefer not to have to sign for the package for a few reasons.  one, it would be much easier to deny i ever bought it and two, if im not home they will leave the package on the doorstep i wont have to go pick it up at the post office.  i dont really care about resends, my guy has genius packaging that I dont think customs would ever catch on to.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2009, 05:43:50 AM »
i prefer not to have to sign for the package for a few reasons.  one, it would be much easier to deny i ever bought it and two, if im not home they will leave the package on the doorstep i wont have to go pick it up at the post office.  i dont really care about resends, my guy has genius packaging that I dont think customs would ever catch on to.

Possesion is 9/10ths of the law.  You dont think LE can watch your doorstep?  Being tipped from customs that means they have already been in your package and have a search warrant ready.  Have heard sometimes the cops can put a device in the package that tells them when it's been opened.  Once you open it they storm your house search warrant in hand.

Like I said if the cops/DEA know there is gear in the package (and thats pretty much the only way anybody gets busted buying through the mail) it dont matter if you sign, dont sign whatever.  At one point you must take possesion of the package.  And they don't play that "Geee officer its not mine, I didnt know there was gear in there" game, like kids do.

Bad part is I wonder what happens to it if you cant claim it and your address is on there?  Hey all in all you may get lucky and some PO employee will allow you to pick it up anyhow.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2009, 09:06:04 AM »
I think many of you fail to realize just HOW MANY FUCKING PEOPLE in the US are ordering steroids and how many drugs pass through customs and through the post office on a daily basis.  Unless you are ordering hundreds of amps at a time, like some morons on here I know for a fact do, rec drugs or involved in other criminal activities like unregistered guns and other shit why the hell would you use a fake female's name?  THEY HAVE YOUR ADDRESS!  If they wanted to bust you they would.  I knew a guy that lived with his mom and used to do the same shit and used his mom's name.  Yeah let's let your mom accept the package and fucking get busted for it.  Same thing with a girlfriend or whoever.  Man the fuck up and take responsibility for your actions.  If you get popped oh well that's the price you pay.  If you are scared shitless about LE don't mess with steroids and don't play the game.   

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2009, 09:57:47 AM »
Possesion is 9/10ths of the law.  You dont think LE can watch your doorstep?  Being tipped from customs that means they have already been in your package and have a search warrant ready.  Have heard sometimes the cops can put a device in the package that tells them when it's been opened.  Once you open it they storm your house search warrant in hand.

agreed, but they would have to be pretty quick to do that.  i have a safe location far from my house where i store my stuff, and immediately after i receive the package i put it there and leave it for a few weeks to be safe.  if im not able to claim the package i believe they will ship it back to the sender

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2009, 11:37:44 AM »
This thread should be deleted

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2009, 01:34:28 PM »

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2009, 01:39:31 PM »
Some of the posts were self incriminating...but that's just my opinion...no biggie

dustin

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2009, 03:03:29 PM »
agreed, but they would have to be pretty quick to do that.  i have a safe location far from my house where i store my stuff, and immediately after i receive the package i put it there and leave it for a few weeks to be safe.  if im not able to claim the package i believe they will ship it back to the sender

Dude, if you plan on even touching that package then you've already compromised your security. If they have your John Hancock it means nothing. Just more convenient for law enforcement. Not signing a package won't grant you a pardon and ensure your safety.

Just sign it if it's brought to your house and be done with it. If you go to the post office then do your best sweet talking and hope they'll give you the package. If not, I beleive it's returned to the sender (at least in Canada I beleive).

LEO are a nuissance, but they're not stupid. By comparison, they're less dumb than us juicers who order steroids through the mail lol