Author Topic: Obama: 'Judge me by the people who surround me'  (Read 4505 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama: 'Judge me by the people who surround me'
« on: September 03, 2009, 11:44:47 AM »
Obama: 'Judge me by the people who surround me'
September 3, 1:56 PMColumbia Conservative ExaminerAnthony G. MartinPrevious Comment  Print  Email  RSS  Subscribe Subscribe

During the 2008 Presidential campaign Barack Obama told audiences, 'Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.'

OK, we will.

And that is precisely the problem with Obama.

In order to understand Barack Obama one must look beyond the official, Congressional-approved Cabinet choices to the truckload of unofficial 'czars,' 'special advisor's,' and 'officers' he has chosen to come to the White House to have direct access to him.

If one uses the criterion Obama laid out by which to judge his character, political ideology, and plans for the country, we can only conclude that the President is a far-Left extremist who disdains capitalism and free commerce, free speech in the open marketplace of ideas, Caucasian people who have accumulated wealth, and any dissent from the concepts propounded by his 'regime.'

How do we know this?  Look at his czars, special advisers, and officers.  These are the ones closest to Obama.

John Holdren, science czar, advocates for population control using the most extreme measures, such as mandating the number of children Americans can have.  He is also a proponent of 'de-developing' the United States, sending its agricultural practices and technology back to the 19th century.  Holdren has also suggested that infants and chronically ill elderly do not fit his definition of 'human,' and therefore can be expendable.

Cass Sunstein, regulatory czar and Harvard law professor, believes that animals should have the right to legal representation.  If you try to get rid of rats in your home, a 'concerned citizen' could bring a lawsuit, with the rat as the plaintiff, to sue you for endangering a species.  He also believes that if bloggers post something that turns out to be false, they should be prosecuted.  In short, Sunstein is a Leftwing moonbat with Fascist leanings.  Remember, Obama said to judge him by the people around him.

Ezekiel Emanuel, healthcare czar, believes in using cost-benefit and comparative-benefit analysis to allocate healthcare resources.  This means the fewer years you have left to live, the less cost-effective it is to treat you.  Thus, most of those resources should be diverted from the elderly to younger people.  This is the 'rationing' portion of ObamaCare that many of us have warned about.  And this will be done even without the so-called 'public option,' which is not really what the debate about government control of healthcare is about in the first place.  Even without the public option, the provision for rationing is inherent in the provisions of the bill, thanks to advisers such as Emanuel.

Van Jones, green jobs czar, is perhaps the most extremist of the extreme in the entire lot.  As a self-avowed, self-identified Communist, Jones abhors liberty, the Constitution, the American way of life, and seeks to change it from top to bottom.  Here is more on Van Jones.

Mark Loyd, FCC 'diversity czar,' supports Communist Hugo Chavez in Venezuela and believes that what Chavez did to squelch free speech in the media and seize the means of communication is a good model for the United States.  His plan is to silence conservative talk radio by forcing ownership to change hands to minorities and by implementing a fee structure for licensing that will put most private broadcasters out of business.  At that point, Loyd would make PBS, or NPR on the radio, the most powerful forces in broadcasting--controlled by the government, of course.

Due to the areas over which they have jurisdiction, the above-named 'special advisers' to Obama are the key players.  Jobs, communication, healthcare, agriculture, population control--all of these amount to a major shift in the way America has operated as a Free Republic for over 200 years.

Questions for consideration:  Given these czars and special advisers who have offices in the White House with easy access to the President, how, then, should we judge Barack Obama's ideas and plans for the country, just as he asked us to do?  Why is a Communist operating out of the White House as one of Obama's closet advisers?  What can Americans reasonably expect over the next few years if the policies espoused by Loyd, Jones, Sunstein, Emanuel, and Holdren are implemented?

For more commentary on other issues, visit my blog at The Liberty Sphere.

________________________ ________________________ ________________

And I might add:

Rev, Wright

Raila Odinga

Bill Ayers

Khalid Rashidi

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama: 'Judge me by the people who surround me'
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 12:19:50 PM »
None of that matters.He went to Harvard and was head of the Law review and he can read a teleprompter.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 01:49:32 PM »
Look at the list douchbags.....this is the reasons we hate him, not being Black or the birth certificate crap, or anything else. Look at his friends, look at his past, look at these people and tell me anybody on that list represents the majority of the people of this country. These people should't be allowed to tour the White House let alone work there. If these people are allowed to push any of these agenda's, there will be a Civil War.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 01:57:28 PM »
Look at the list douchbags.....this is the reasons we hate him, not being Black or the birth certificate crap, or anything else. Look at his friends, look at his past, look at these people and tell me anybody on that list represents the majority of the people of this country. These people should't be allowed to tour the White House let alone work there. If these people are allowed to push any of these agenda's, there will be a Civil War.

Notice the UTTER SILENCE by the usual gang?????

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 09:56:21 PM »

LOL no doubt straw, lurker, 240, mons etc...no comments?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 10:38:28 PM »
  Glenn Beck played some audio and video clips of that Commie Black Supremacist Van Johnson on his show tonight. That dude needs to be fired, and now.

James

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 10:47:03 PM »
  Glenn Beck played some audio and video clips of that Commie Black Supremacist Van Johnson on his show tonight. That dude needs to be fired, and now.
[/b]

true

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 12:46:48 AM »

Do you think that Obama is correct in continuing the war in Afghanistan?
G

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 06:57:06 AM »
Its appauling that someone like Van Jones was appointed into a position of power with his past and his documented radical ideas.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 06:58:38 AM »
Its appauling that someone like Van Jones was appointed into a position of power with his past and his documented radical ideas.
the exact same thing could be said about obama though  :-[ :-X :-\

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 04:25:34 PM »

John Holdren, science czar,   Holdren has also suggested that infants and chronically ill elderly do not fit his definition of 'human,' and therefore can be expendable.

what the hell?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2009, 04:28:34 PM »
The whole czar appointment have gotten out of hand.  These people should be vetted just like other leaders.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2009, 05:51:18 AM »
what the hell?

He advocated for abortions up to 18 months post birth if i am not mistaken. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 06:53:04 AM »

You post this in every thread.  It makes me want to punch you.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 07:02:23 AM »
You post this in every thread.  It makes me want to punch you.

Corner of webster ave. and nereid - bronx ny.

Anytime between 7 am and 7 pm. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 07:08:02 AM »
Corner of webster ave. and nereid - bronx ny.

Anytime between 7 am and 7 pm. 

Okay, I'll look for the dickwad with the smug, intellectually challenged look on their face. 
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 07:09:32 AM »
Okay, I'll look for the dickwad with the smug, intellectually challenged look on their face. 

No, look for the guy standing over you after you get KTFO. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 07:43:58 AM »
G

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 08:54:12 AM »

You're planning to sucker punch me? 
Very honorable of you.
Y

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 09:56:37 AM »

Very honorable of you.

::)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 10:25:53 AM »
::)

No need to act tough, your name implies your greatness just fine. 
Y

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 07:30:38 PM »

IMHO Afghanistan is never going to be a functioning country, if the US leaves it will just fall back into chaos, and a terrorist heaven. I say scorced earth policy and be done with the shithole.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 07:34:20 PM »
IMHO Afghanistan is never going to be a functioning country, if the US leaves it will just fall back into chaos, and a terrorist heaven. I say scorced earth policy and be done with the shithole.

I've heard a number of people who have been there say this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2009, 06:09:21 AM »

Very honorable of you.

Oh realx, it was a joke.  If you came to my hood, most likely we would end up going for a beer and laughing at the nonsense on getbig. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2009, 07:11:39 AM »
Oh realx, it was a joke.  If you came to my hood, most likely we would end up going for a beer and laughing at the nonsense on getbig. 

I like beer as much as I like pretending I want to punch complete strangers.  That sounds like a great idea.  Do they have zywiec around you?
Y