Author Topic: annoying noises in the gym  (Read 2400 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: annoying noises in the gym
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2009, 08:06:28 PM »
I can only hear my Tool CD which is why I bring my CD player and headphones to the gym

CD player huh fatty?  Moving up in the world.

And stop listening to tool, as they are a good band and you represent everything that is wrong with humanity.
Deep Tissue Massage

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »
I can only hear my Tool CD which is why I bring my CD player and headphones to the gym
:)
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2009, 08:10:11 PM »
are there other people here who are annoyed by noises in the gym? the other day in my gym there was this old fart doing sit ups, and every time he came in the upright position he made a sound like "pssshhh"  I got more and more agrivated while i was trying to concentrate on some heavy dumbbell presses and then when i was about to press the first rep of a heavy set I heard PSSHH, I THOUGHT I WAS EXPLODING!!! I IMMEDIATELY DROPPED THE DUMMBELLS AND WALKED TAKING BIG STEPS TO THE GUY TILL MY FACE WAS ABOUT 1 inch away from his face, I looked at him with my turning eyeballs and as loud as i could i made the same noise PSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH, after that i turned around and continued my workout. didnt hear him anymore.

anyway, you guys are irritated by those annoying sounds too in your gym?
hahahah He should have waited for you to lay down and start your set of db presses then teabagged you, while screaming PPSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH HHHH.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2009, 08:18:02 PM »
CD player huh fatty?  Moving up in the world.

And stop listening to tool, as they are a good band and you represent everything that is wrong with humanity.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2009, 12:04:38 AM »
I loathe and despise the "House Music" that gyms seem to have on a perpetual loop.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2009, 12:08:40 AM »
your mom made a really weird noise when i fucked her yesterday haha.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 12:44:22 AM »
are there other people here who are annoyed by noises in the gym? the other day in my gym there was this old fart doing sit ups, and every time he came in the upright position he made a sound like "pssshhh"  I got more and more agrivated while i was trying to concentrate on some heavy dumbbell presses and then when i was about to press the first rep of a heavy set I heard PSSHH, I THOUGHT I WAS EXPLODING!!! I IMMEDIATELY DROPPED THE DUMMBELLS AND WALKED TAKING BIG STEPS TO THE GUY TILL MY FACE WAS ABOUT 1 inch away from his face, I looked at him with my turning eyeballs and as loud as i could i made the same noise PSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH, after that i turned around and continued my workout. didnt hear him anymore.

anyway, you guys are irritated by those annoying sounds too in your gym?

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 12:45:17 AM »
As long as someone approaches training seriously, I don't care how little weight they use or how much noise they make.  (I fucking grunt through all my workouts - insert schmoe joke here - and I know it has to be annoying, but I can't help it...  I make crazy faces too, and again, can't help it - always have.)

WHAT I PERSONALLY CANNOT FUCKING STAND are people that JUST FUCKING MILL AROUND THE GYM TAKING UP SPACE, DOING 1 GARBAGE LIGHT SET OF THIS, MAYBE TWO, WITH HORRIBLE FORM, THEN GET IN THE WAY ELSEWHERE, OFTEN CUTTING IN ON YOU WITHOUT FUCKING ASKING...  I WILL LET ANYONE WORK IN, BUT FUCKING ASK!!! 

X's 2

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2009, 12:46:20 AM »
I loathe and despise the "House Music" that gyms seem to have on a perpetual loop.

Xs 2!!!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2009, 12:48:01 AM »
X's 2

so you grunt when you workout? we have a grunter at our gym and it's very stiffie-inducing

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2009, 01:00:35 AM »
your mom made a really weird noise when i fucked her yesterday haha.

was she making clanking noises?

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2009, 01:02:52 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2009, 01:07:42 AM »
I hate that UGHHHH!!!! sound...What the fuck are you cumming on the weights and shit!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2009, 12:35:01 PM »
I hate guys that grunt with little to no weight to get attention. Sounds like an elephants mating call. If you grunt, you had better have at least 405lbs on that flat bench press or shut your damn mouth.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2009, 12:35:21 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm mellow as shit in real life. just last night i was stretching out my arm and some dude walked into my path as i was, so i clocked him by accident. i apologized and the guy said " you're twice my size, you don't have to apologize." which i thought was fucking weird. Just because I'm big means I get to be an asshole?
           kenny banya huge????? seinfeld ref.
F