Author Topic: GX Security is now online!!!! BACK FROM THE GRAVEYARD  (Read 44773 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: GX Security is now being built
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2009, 04:43:21 PM »
great to hear :D. Keep it up

\

good work big man--keep it up

x2   love ya onlyme

Thanks guys.  I actually feel good going to the gym again.  At first it was pretty hard cause I was so weak.  I mean being out of shape and weak too is a double whammy.  At least now I am strong, upper body is getting hard and my legs are smaller.  My ass width is thinner to cause now I fit in chairs I couldn't before.  My front gut is still WAY to big.  I know once i increase the cardio more it will go down.  I really want to get my strength back where doing seated military with 315 is easy and benching 405 is easy again.  I can do 225 on the military for a pretty easy 10 and that is all the way down and actually stop at the bottom for about a second or two and all the way up.  No half reps EVER.  No did and never will.  Same with bench.  I can do 315 pretty easy for 6 to 8.  But, I want to do 405 for at least 4 to 6 easy.  Then I will be happy.  But I do walk alot so I am getting in some cardio.  Diet could be better but I have cut out alot of shit.  So it should be okay.  Once I get my strength back I will take some video of me doing it.
No Worries 4 me

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2009, 04:54:13 PM »
Thanks guys.  I actually feel good going to the gym again.  At first it was pretty hard cause I was so weak.  I mean being out of shape and weak too is a double whammy.  At least now I am strong, upper body is getting hard and my legs are smaller.  My ass width is thinner to cause now I fit in chairs I couldn't before.  My front gut is still WAY to big.  I know once i increase the cardio more it will go down.  I really want to get my strength back where doing seated military with 315 is easy and benching 405 is easy again.  I can do 225 on the military for a pretty easy 10 and that is all the way down and actually stop at the bottom for about a second or two and all the way up.  No half reps EVER.  No did and never will.  Same with bench.  I can do 315 pretty easy for 6 to 8.  But, I want to do 405 for at least 4 to 6 easy.  Then I will be happy.  But I do walk alot so I am getting in some cardio.  Diet could be better but I have cut out alot of shit.  So it should be okay.  Once I get my strength back I will take some video of me doing it.

Fat is lost in the kitchen, not the gym.  Glad you're exercising again and making progress, but if you're serious you'll be serious about your diet.
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2009, 04:55:46 PM »

Fat is lost in the kitchen, not the gym.  Glad you're exercising again and making progress, but if you're serious you'll be serious about your diet.
You tell 'em, ab shooter.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2009, 05:03:03 PM »

Vince...  if I wanted to hire you to tell me how to get into contest shape and tell me how to run a successful business, how much would you charge?

I'm sure a consultant of your stature and experience must get, what, $3/hour??

I know you're screwing with me but I'll give you the info anyway.

30 dollars an hour for personal training locally.  Because the facility is owned by the county, all trainers have to charge this amount.  Online personal training is 20 dollars a month which includes meal plans, training routine, and consultation.

A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2009, 05:07:26 PM »

you tell em chubster

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2009, 08:11:57 PM »
Thanks for the answer.

No offense, but who the fuck could you possibly train?  Do you have only blind clients?  If so, that's cool. 
and who the fuck could possibily ask him for advices about webdesign seriously...he just read "photoshop for dummies" and "html for dummies" and that's obviously it...

I loled hard when he talked about "setting up a credit card server" oh man... i cant even imagine the amateur mess...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2009, 09:21:17 PM »
and who the fuck could possibily ask him for advices about webdesign seriously...he just read "photoshop for dummies" and "html for dummies" and that's obviously it...

I loled hard when he talked about "setting up a credit card server" oh man... i cant even imagine the amateur mess...

First off, I went to ITT Tech and worked as an Engineer at Ikon, Lockheed Martin, and Alltel.   I think I know a little about computers and web design. 

I also know that you have to have a credit card server to process credit cards you moron...... ::)
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2009, 09:47:49 PM »

First off, I went to ITT Tech and worked as an Janitorial Sanitation Engineer at Ikon, Lockheed Martin, and Alltel.   I think I know a little about computers and web design mops and toilet paper. 

I also know that you have to have a credit card server to process credit cards you moron...... ::)

fixed
Ron: "I am lazy."

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: GX Security is now online!!!!
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2009, 10:27:41 PM »
Personal trainer bahahahahaha

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2009, 10:29:40 PM »

First off, I went to ITT Tech and worked as an Engineer at Ikon, Lockheed Martin, and Alltel.   I think I know a little about computers and web design. 

As the janitor?

edit" GB has already made this point I see  ;D

io856

« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2009, 11:10:03 PM »

honestly who would take advice from that? let alone shell out hard earned dollars...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2009, 11:19:35 PM »
honestly who would take advice from that? let alone shell out hard earned dollars...
Who would be mad enough to get up and pose off looking like that and then claim to be a BB let alone claimed they trained

GOODRUM WOULD

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2009, 11:39:19 PM »
america is a dangerous country

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2009, 01:02:28 AM »
Goodrum qualified for the Guiness Book of Records for getting his PhD in record time without having to do a thesis, study, or go to college. How about that?

Street smart Melvin found an obscure religious 'college' and donated the required fee and got the coveted degree in metaphysics.

He insists he attended college doing engineering but there is no record of his graduating from any college or university in the USA.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2009, 01:26:59 AM »
Since when does ITT have an "Engineering" degree in the traditional sense of the word? 

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2009, 01:42:48 AM »

Damn i just noticed 2 guys in thongs in that picture... was so focused on the blonde cutie on the right.
...no question.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2009, 02:01:32 AM »
Someone posted that those two lads were owned by the fitness models in the back! He has a point.

This page made me LOL. I swear these Goodrum threads are gold!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2009, 02:07:55 AM »
Someone posted that those two lads were owned by the fitness models in the back! He has a point.

This page made me LOL. I swear this Goodrum threads are gold!

Yes this is the case , theres a whole pile of pics from that "event" and you can read the ladys expressions they are wetting themselves with laughter at silly billy and melvin..And yes the ladys while still feminine hold more muscle on there frames than both these two bozos..Silly Billy was on gear for this "show" hahaha fukin idiots

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2009, 03:35:31 AM »

HA HA HA HAHA HA HHA HA HA
Deep Tissue Massage

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2009, 04:31:54 AM »
I know you're screwing with me but I'll give you the info anyway.

30 dollars an hour for personal training locally.  Because the facility is owned by the county, all trainers have to charge this amount.  Online personal training is 20 dollars a month which includes meal plans, training routine, and consultation.

Vince please train me,you must promise to make me look like you

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2009, 04:48:38 AM »

In Vince G talk he means he sold mobile phones for Alltel, and probably did security work for the other companies.

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2009, 04:50:33 AM »
Vince please train me,you must promise to make me look like you

This will take a lot of time, money, effort and junkfood to ruin your body like this.
...no question.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2009, 05:58:02 AM »
In Vince G talk he means he sold mobile phones for Alltel, and probably did security work for the other companies.

Didn't sell phones but I make a much better living than you did.  I did work that some of you goofballs could never do in a million years and its the reason why I'm able to train clients and operate a bunch of websites at the same time.  I run my own business and I don't answer to any boss whatsoever  ... ;D  

Now go clean up your gym
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2009, 06:13:58 AM »
Hey, Melvin, do you need a licence to stock and sell self-protection weapons and devices?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2009, 06:42:59 AM »
Hey, Melvin, do you need a licence to stock and sell self-protection weapons and devices?

Only a business license which I already have.  This isn't Australia.

Speaking of which, just to let you know I now have a European supplier so in a few months there will me a UK site.
A