Author Topic: GX Security is now online!!!! BACK FROM THE GRAVEYARD  (Read 44631 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: GX Security is now online!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2009, 06:44:13 AM »

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: GX Security is now being built
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2009, 08:32:44 AM »
Didn't sell phones but I make a much better living than you did.  I did work that some of you goofballs could never do in a million years and its the reason why I'm able to train clients and operate a bunch of websites at the same time.  I run my own business and I don't answer to any boss whatsoever  ... ;D  

Now go clean up your gym

You do know your definition of a good living is sub average in the real life.  You might have had alot of jobs but that is because you were not good at any of them and you got fired.  You are barely 30 years old and you make it sound like you have been around the block in bodybuilding and now in the job market.  Dude in the real world you would be considered a failure and loser.  The only thing you have going for you is the fact that you are to stupid to realize this and you keep going.  Maybe someday you will finally find your niche. 
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2009, 06:45:41 AM »
You do know your definition of a good living is sub average in the real life.  You might have had alot of jobs but that is because you were not good at any of them and you got fired.  You are barely 30 years old and you make it sound like you have been around the block in bodybuilding and now in the job market.  Dude in the real world you would be considered a failure and loser.  The only thing you have going for you is the fact that you are to stupid to realize this and you keep going.  Maybe someday you will finally find your niche. 

I'm over 30 years old and I was laid off from Alltel, Ikon, and Lockheed Martin.  I was never fired.  Ikon dropped their in-warehouse technical support, Lockheed Martin lost a major contract, and of course Alltel merged with Verizon and cleared out all of their regional headquarters which I worked at.  Now, perhaps I lost those jobs but that's life.  In any event, all the stuff I learned allowed me to run an effective online business so I have no complaints whatsoever

You on the other hand just live in the past but all you do is make excuses for yourself for not getting into shape and you get mad when someone lays down the hard facts to you. 
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2009, 05:49:31 PM »

I'm over 30 years old and I was laid off from Alltel, Ikon, and Lockheed Martin.  I was never fired.  Ikon dropped their in-warehouse technical support, Lockheed Martin lost a major contract, and of course Alltel merged with Verizon and cleared out all of their regional headquarters which I worked at.  Now, perhaps I lost those jobs but that's life.  In any event, all the stuff I learned allowed me to run an effective online business so I have no complaints whatsoever

You on the other hand just live in the past but all you do is make excuses for yourself for not getting into shape and you get mad when someone lays down the hard facts to you. 

I don't get mad at anything.  Most people will tell you that.  And with me living in the past believe me when you reach my age (if you do) you will wish you had a past like mine.  I couldn't imagine how shitty my older years would be if I had nothing to look back on.  And believe me my past is something that sustains me today.  It is what my past has done for me that makes me money and makes life easier for me even today.  It is hard for someone like you or alot of the others on here to realize that what you do in your 20' and 30's is the most important for the rest of your life.  The things I get nowadays are because of what I did 20 and 30 years ago.  Because I can call a person who I have not talked to or seen in 25+ years and end up doing business with them and rekindle our friendship.  It is my past reputation, business success and current demeanor that makes me successful today. 

Here is an example.  I saw a guy today I have not seen in person since 1993.  He got ahold of me through a friend and came to Vegas.  He was with another person who had some very interesting piece of engineering he owns.  He had recently sold 40% of his company to fund manufacturing and marketing for $28 million.  Well after lunch I ended up getting the exclusive rights to represent it for Vegas and Hawaii.  I will have contract in hand he said next week after it has been drawn up.   I got that because of my past.  So guys like you that rag me for living in my past.  I am not living in it, I am using it.  So, honestly Vince, as much as I rag on you you do have drive to at least not be lazy.  But I do question your selection of products or industry cause to tell you the truth it will lead nowhere.  But, hey if that is what you like to do then that is the most important.  And by the way my physical body is not exactly like it used to be just a year ago.  I have rearranged some of it and got alot stronger in the past few months.  Still got a huge gut and ass though but it will be gone too.
No Worries 4 me

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2009, 06:41:34 PM »
badass!

950,000 volt blast knuckles. Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2013, 10:24:16 AM »
I closed GX Security in 2010 because it did not make much money for the time it took to maintain however with the latest gun control controversy, I decided to try to cash in on it so I decided to get it back running.

This is what it looked like originally....I had 110 products available and ran it on Cubecart Base.  In all I only made about 600 dollars over the course of a year which is why I shut it down. 

http://web.archive.org/web/20101007010331/http://www.gxsecurity.com/

Here is the new site....It now has 510 products and I'll be carrying Survival Meal Kits and Off Grid Supplies soon....I've completely rebuilt it from scratch on a completely new platform so its a lot easier to maintain and update 

http://www.gxsecurity.com

Since I already owned the domain and had some software and template, all I had to pay for was a new SSL certificate for 39 bucks....not too bad of a deal. 

A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: GX Security is now online!!!! BACK FROM THE GRAVEYARD
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2013, 09:11:38 PM »
Spammer reported
A

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2013, 05:30:58 PM »
I closed GX Security in 2010 because it did not make much money for the time it took to maintain however with the latest gun control controversy, I decided to try to cash in on it so I decided to get it back running.

This is what it looked like originally....I had 110 products available and ran it on Cubecart Base.  In all I only made about 600 dollars over the course of a year which is why I shut it down. 

http://web.archive.org/web/20101007010331/http://www.gxsecurity.com/

Here is the new site....It now has 510 products and I'll be carrying Survival Meal Kits and Off Grid Supplies soon....I've completely rebuilt it from scratch on a completely new platform so its a lot easier to maintain and update 

http://www.gxsecurity.com

Since I already owned the domain and had some software and template, all I had to pay for was a new SSL certificate for 39 bucks....not too bad of a deal. 

Looks good Vince, do you use drop ship for your supplements ?

K

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2013, 07:52:36 PM »
  And by the way my physical body is not exactly like it used to be just a year ago.  I have rearranged some of it and got alot stronger in the past few months.  Still got a huge gut and ass though but it will be gone too.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2013, 02:24:48 PM »

Looks good Vince, do you use drop ship for your supplements ?

Yes, although I may decide to go and sell some items at the flea market
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2013, 09:18:07 AM »

Yes, although I may decide to go and sell some items at the flea market

If they don't sell at the swap meet you can just post them on your weak-ass online grocery store.
K