Author Topic: Big Sean Allen - how does me make money?  (Read 20667 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Sean Allen = Complete FUCKTARD!!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2009, 03:39:45 PM »
Look at the way this douchebag talks in the 3rd person, FUCK I hate him!

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=18049

"It was alot of fun...They said BSA AN PJ was the BIGGEST dudes they ever saw in real life..lol....PJ was cool an we had a good time 2gether...One thing about me outside of bodybuilding,IM A PEOPLES PERSON an can get along with anyone...The producers loved me an the little STARS where so TALENTED...Heres some of my pics..DONT LAUGH..LOL"

All I made outta that big-lipped, hippity-hop monkey-speak was, "b-b-b-banana please."

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2009, 04:03:05 PM »
All I made outta that big-lipped, hippity-hop monkey-speak was, "b-b-b-banana please."
;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2009, 04:03:48 PM »
lol...what a complete douchebag

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2009, 04:13:38 PM »
IM A PEOPLES PERSON an can get along with anyone...

"I'm a peoples person" what the fuck kind of "ignant" shit is that? Yeah, the peoples champ, 8th place and running 10yrs in a row! :P

dustin

Re: How does Big Sean Allen make money?
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2009, 04:16:05 PM »
Drugs and G4P. Personal training brings in peanuts. It's a front for selling drugs. You just lift with the fags you slang gear to and tell them how jacked they're getting and encourage them to stay "on".

spinnis

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2009, 04:28:44 PM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2009, 04:43:17 PM »

"It was alot of fun...They said BSA AN PJ was the BIGGEST dudes they ever saw in real life..lol....PJ was cool an we had a good time 2gether...One thing about me outside of bodybuilding,IM A PEOPLES PERSON an can get along with anyone...The producers loved me an the little STARS where so TALENTED...Heres some of my pics..DONT LAUGH..LOL"

Is that the same Swede with 1000s of posts over there as here? :o

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2009, 04:45:00 PM »
lol  ;D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2009, 04:54:32 PM »
the pope does not shit in the woods...
tank u jesus

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2009, 04:57:10 PM »
the pope does not shit in the woods...
Johnny Falcon does.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2009, 04:57:28 PM »
What am I trying to deny, Bay? I know he's a G4P king. I'm just saying that O.N. doesn't give him a fucking nickle.

- Block.

I was agreeing with you, silly!

BIGRENS79

• Getbig II
  • MR. POT HEAD
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2009, 08:00:24 PM »
LMAO! BSA great with the kids !

Went to jail last year for beating up his kids mama in the process knocking down

his 4 yr old daughter hahahahahaha! you picked a good one Maury ! ;)

BIGRENS79

• Getbig II
  • MR. POT HEAD
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2009, 08:04:06 PM »
"BS8th was happy with BS8th's performance", remarked BS8th.

2 funny!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2009, 08:29:06 PM »
"Big" Sean Allen is the black Derek Anthony.  Has been for years. 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2009, 09:42:28 PM »
LMAO! BSA great with the kids !

Went to jail last year for beating up his kids mama in the process knocking down

his 4 yr old daughter hahahahahaha! you picked a good one Maury ! ;)

In his defense, if his baby mama laid her hand on him FIRST then he was completely in the right to put a foot up in her ASS! No question about it. Women deserve to get their ass whipped if she thinks she can start hitting on or windmilling a guy. Straight up!

BIGRENS79,

You seem to know alot about this guy... give us some more CHEESE!

- Block!
?

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2009, 09:55:22 PM »
He was one of the guys who wanted to charge for a pic. and the Arnold!! I said "Hey Sean, can I get a picture"? He says, "A picture for a picture"!! In other words, buy a picture, and I'll take a picture with you!! Very disappointing!! Some these guys (pros) have some serious issues!! Very selfish!!

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2009, 10:05:06 PM »
LOL...The hate is strong in this thread. :)
Almost always, yes.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2009, 10:12:56 PM »
I agree completely. I often wonder why people even bother to pursue it as a profession.

There is more happening in the “underground” than above ground.  Think about:  bodybuilders are on stage or being photographed for magazines, etc. for a few minutes at a time.  What do you think they are doing with the rest of their time?  How are they making their money?  Travel, food, supplements (legal and otherwise), etc. cost money!  Throw kids or child support payments into the mix and even someone with a legitimate job and a salary is just barely making it. 

Where I live, a single person with no children needs about $100k to live a reasonably comfortable life.  I know there are less expensive cities all over the country, but seriously, do you really think anyone can make a living as a bouncer? And how many bouncer jobs are out there anyway?  Most bodybuilders are not college educated and do not have what many of us would consider a good job.  Remember this guy who was living with his brother and working part time in a rec. center? http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=281208.0

Look at public venues like musclegallery.com, rentboy.com, or Jimmy Z’s muscle-jam and remember for every one you see there are dozens you are not seeing--and not every venue is public.  Hell, even Nasser was selling his used articles of clothing to schmoes and he was pretty high on the totem pole as far as pro bodybuilding goes.  Nasser, Titus, BSA... I'm not saying everyone is a male whore, but for better or worse, many thing$ happen behind closed doors.  ::)

Almost always, yes.

BIGRENS79

• Getbig II
  • MR. POT HEAD
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2009, 11:20:38 PM »
In his defense, if his baby mama laid her hand on him FIRST then he was completely in the right to put a foot up in her ASS! No question about it. Women deserve to get their ass whipped if she thinks she can start hitting on or windmilling a ####. Straight up!

BIGRENS79,

- Block!

Blockhead your 2 funny !
Yes BS8th IS a complete Loser Oh and your right he stays on these boards 24/7 ;) ;D

io856

« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2009, 12:21:54 AM »
There is more happening in the “underground” than above ground.  Think about:  bodybuilders are on stage or being photographed for magazines, etc. for a few minutes at a time.  What do you think they are doing with the rest of their time?  How are they making their money?  Travel, food, supplements (legal and otherwise), etc. cost money!  Throw kids or child support payments into the mix and even someone with a legitimate job and a salary is just barely making it. 

Where I live, a single person with no children needs about $100k to live a reasonably comfortable life.  I know there are less expensive cities all over the country, but seriously, do you really think anyone can make a living as a bouncer? And how many bouncer jobs are out there anyway?  Most bodybuilders are not college educated and do not have what many of us would consider a good job.  Remember this guy who was living with his brother and working part time in a rec. center? http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=281208.0

Look at public venues like musclegallery.com, rentboy.com, or Jimmy Z’s muscle-jam and remember for every one you see there are dozens you are not seeing--and not every venue is public.  Hell, even Nasser was selling his used articles of clothing to schmoes and he was pretty high on the totem pole as far as pro bodybuilding goes.  Nasser, Titus, BSA... I'm not saying everyone is a male whore, but for better or worse, many thing$ happen behind closed doors.  ::)

lol... you obviously not exposed to metro-living?

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2009, 02:46:24 AM »

fuck you hate him?

relax elmo.....he's just some neurotic BBer......you dont have bigger fish to fry in your life?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2009, 03:47:09 AM »
In his defense, if his baby mama laid her hand on him FIRST then he was completely in the right to put a foot up in her ASS! No question about it. Women deserve to get their ass whipped if she thinks she can start hitting on or windmilling a ####. Straight up!

BIGRENS79,

- Block!
No excuse for knocking over and almost killking your 4yr old daughter though,which is what im let to believe he tried to do

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2009, 03:50:45 AM »
No excuse for knocking over and almost killking your 4yr old daughter though,which is what im let to believe he tried to do

Sean Allen = poster boy for Eugenics

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2009, 05:32:37 AM »
He touches himself outside schools,alledgedly

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg