Author Topic: Apparently Polychronopolous is Me  (Read 566 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Apparently Polychronopolous is Me
« on: September 03, 2009, 07:48:30 PM »
Someone on here thinks i am polychronopolous----yeah---I talk like this all the time   ::) ::) ::)

STD's through heterosexual sex is just another myth perpetrated by the liberal, left wing media to divert societies attention from the scourge of homosexuality that is ravaging through our once great country.

Obama is so fcuked politically.

Count me in as another guy who voted for him and now is beginning to loathe his bullshit agenda....

Even if I could go back to last November, I STILL don't think I could have pulled the lever for McCain, for the sole reason that the name Sarah Palin was right next to his.

I guess I would have just voted for a third party...I wonder if a third party could ever be a legit thing in this country.

There was also "the dungeon" as some people call it which was that downstairs bar about 5 streets up and just to the right...Some of those clubs just past the open air bar got CRAZY on Friday and Saturday night, tons of bitches and the security was so good that nobody would fuck with you just cause your American + the Mexican girls loved American guys so pulling pussy was no problem.

I actually rode the horse and buggy to Boys town but it took FOREVER...There were a couple decent strip clubs over there like the Tampiko club... Papa Gayos was basically a whore house but it had a bunch of good looking girls as well. You just had to stay off that part to the left in Boy's Town and some of the smaller pool halls and the alley ways of course.

I loved how as soon as you crossed the bridge you would have a person every 5 steps trying to sell you steroids, xanax or cocaine.  :D

It's kind of depressing how bad shit is over there, there used to even be a ton of U.T. and Texas A&M girls who would go across and party as well. I almost hooked up with this one college girl one evening at that open air bar but her sister was cock blocking like crazy.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Apparently Polychronopolous is Me
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 09:11:50 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com