Author Topic: .  (Read 1579 times)

LilPoppaPete

• Getbig II
« on: September 03, 2009, 10:22:19 PM »

io856

how the hell are you supposed to make something designed to make people feel jealous and inadequate a success anyway...?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
OMFG, Vince, calm the fuck down. Vince is a serious fucking schmoe.
HAHA, RON.....

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: Must be seen to be believed... Getbiggers could pick this apart for decades
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 11:05:22 PM »
Nobody's beating him....(AT 8% bodyfat) come on :-\

Strydom is fond of the Asian shit because of his Irish curse...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 11:06:04 PM »
Did I mention his need of a chin strap for his hair helmet for a windy day :-\

gordiano

• Getbig V
Okay...  I had to take notes. 

1.  The opening in L.A.  Oh.  My.  Fucking.  God.  How fucking LAME...

2.  Say no to drugs...  From a pro bodybuilder.  I'm a fan of pro bodybuilding, and Strydom.  His Chest and delts: Amazing; no other word.  And a nice chap.    But c'mon.  SERIOUSLY. 

3.  The 2 Legit 2 Quit reference.  With no MC Hammer, mind you.  WHY?  Again: Fucking LAME...

4.  His color line.  I had that at a show first time I hired somebody else to do it.  I know now to make sure not to let that happen, but this was supposed to be a PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP(!)   

5.  I don't know where to begin with the play-by-play.  I am at a loss for words.  Johnny Moran sounded like a retarded Joe Rogan, and that old WWF Schmoe announcer makes Lonnie Teper seem reserved.  Their comments were inadvertently funny on atleast six occasions by my count.  I probably laughed over atleast two more gems.   

6.  The music...  Oh, God, the music...  THAT SHIT COULDN'T CUT IT IN A GOD DAMN ELEVATOR....IN 1978!! 

7.  The 'I'm Too Sexy' reference.  Without the song.  Yes, it was big the year before, but JESUSMARYJOSEPH...  WAS NO ONE WITH AN IQ OVER 90 PROOFREADING HIS LINES??

8.  The second 2 Legit 2 Quit reference.  Again, with no MC Hammer.  (Idiotic either why, I just enjoy pointing that out.) WHY??????????????WHY???????????????WHY??????????????????

7:23 . . . fuck I dunno, you tell me.

7:53 . . . YOU MUST HEAR THIS CLAIM TO BELIEVE IT.  UNREAL. 

And finally, the shots of the people in attendance.  Oh.  My.  Fucking.  God.       

On behalf of civilization . . . THANK GOD THE WBF FAILED BEYOND THE STINK OF LAB-REGENERATED MICROWAVED DINOSAUR SHIT.

You forgot; no shredded glutes.

In their defense, they were trying to make bbing entertaining (for people other than schmoes). Reality is, there's NOTHING entertaining about comp. bbing. Even "fans" and competitors will attest to that.
HAHA, RON.....

io856

You forgot; no shredded glutes.

In their defense, they were trying to make bbing entertaining (for people other than schmoes). Reality is, there's NOTHING entertaining about comp. bbing. Even "fans" and competitors will attest to that.
It can be engaging... maybe not entertaining...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 11:13:42 PM »

If that is true, then why does Vince Mcmahon seem to be cumming in his draws at the sight of Gary "the Asian slayer" Strydom...

gordiano

• Getbig V

For you schmoes...of course. If I were at a bikini contest where the girls are wearing tiny thongs and dancing, it's engaging for me as well.  :P
HAHA, RON.....

peruke

• Getbig III
Did I mention his need of a chin strap for his hair helmet for a windy day :-\

Gary does sport a nice "scalp doily" :)   DA's wig is fair when compared to Gary's.... ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
AWESOME VID

the only thing better than vince and bobby the brain heenan announcing wrestlemania is announcing for our sport :D

E
E

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
OMG I wish Vince and this guy where the announcers on the webcast for the Olympia it would be GOLD!  LOL
TEAM Nasser

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
Okay...  I had to take notes. 

1.  The opening in L.A.  Oh.  My.  Fucking.  God.  How fucking LAME...

2.  Say no to drugs...  From a pro bodybuilder.  I'm a fan of pro bodybuilding, and Strydom.  His Chest and delts: Amazing; no other word.  And a nice chap.    But c'mon.  SERIOUSLY. 

3.  The 2 Legit 2 Quit reference.  With no MC Hammer, mind you.  WHY?  Again: Fucking LAME...

4.  His color line.  I had that at a show first time I hired somebody else to do it.  I know now to make sure not to let that happen, but this was supposed to be a PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP(!)   

5.  I don't know where to begin with the play-by-play.  I am at a loss for words.  Johnny Moran sounded like a retarded Joe Rogan, and that old WWF Schmoe announcer makes Lonnie Teper seem reserved.  Their comments were inadvertently funny on atleast six occasions by my count.  I probably laughed over atleast two more gems.   

6.  The music...  Oh, God, the music...  THAT SHIT COULDN'T CUT IT IN A GOD DAMN ELEVATOR....IN 1978!! 

7.  The 'I'm Too Sexy' reference.  Without the song.  Yes, it was big the year before, but JESUSMARYJOSEPH...  WAS NO ONE WITH AN IQ OVER 90 PROOFREADING HIS LINES??

8.  The second 2 Legit 2 Quit reference.  Again, with no MC Hammer.  (Idiotic either why, I just enjoy pointing that out.) WHY??????????????WHY???????????????WHY??????????????????

7:23 . . . fuck I dunno, you tell me.

7:53 . . . YOU MUST HEAR THIS CLAIM TO BELIEVE IT.  UNREAL. 

And finally, the shots of the people in attendance.  Oh.  My.  Fucking.  God.       

On behalf of civilization . . . THANK GOD THE WBF FAILED BEYOND THE STINK OF LAB-REGENERATED MICROWAVED DINOSAUR SHIT.

Where's the part where Gary plays tummy sticks with Asian Ladyboys?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
lol at the Wrestlers in the WWF having to (ultimately) flip the bill for the failure of the WBF