Author Topic: Congratulations Sherief Shalaby!  (Read 10912 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Congratulations Sherief Shalaby!
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2009, 01:52:25 AM »
Statistically speaking, Matt would have a 2.18% better chance of landing a lower level management job over Hendrix, due to his above-average intelligence, racial profile and communication skills.
Pshaw!

From Canada to the antipodes:

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 01:53:50 AM »
As someone who looks vaguely South Asian but lives in a non-S. Asian country, do you have an opinion on the duration of Bober's wedded bliss?

Nothing other than that it's impossible to say if they will break up down the line like you predict or if they'll stay together till the end of time - it depends on a whole lot of things. Personally, I wish Bobs well and hope him and his fiancee do great in all ways possible.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2009, 01:57:16 AM »
Nothing other than that it's impossible to say if they will break up down the line like you predict or if they'll stay together till the end of time - it depends on a whole lot of things. Personally, I wish Bobs well and hope him and his fiancee do great in all ways possible.

It's impossible to predict the exact outcome, but some outcomes are far more likely than others

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2009, 02:06:24 AM »
It's impossible to predict the exact outcome, but some outcomes are far more likely than others

Absolutely, but statistical trends and predictions never work when you try and infer the particular outcome of an individual case. For example, if we are talking mixed race marriages, there's a whole lot of stats that you'll find that talk about the general trend of the degree of success in marriages between 2 particular races (and filtered down further, by age etc), but none of that would be useful if you try and guess how a particular couple is going to do or how successful their marriage will be.

The differences in race, culture etc between Bobs and his fiancee could really test them at times, but I'm sure at other times, those same differences could lead to greater attraction and so forth. No one knows how long a marriage will last, including the couple themselves - you just hope for the best and do what is needed, I guess.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2009, 02:09:31 AM »
Well said. And here is a great song.   :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2009, 02:54:24 AM »
Let's have a celebration for Sherief.  Tomorrow will mark his 365th day as a Getbig member.  For one year Sherief has blessed us with posts full of intelligence, humour and wit and he has also shared many interesting pictures and comparisons and a very unbiased opinion on Nasser and his competitors. 

I speak on behalf of all of Getbig when I say "Thank you Sherief!" for being with us for one whole year and we wish for you to stay for many years to come!

This is truely a one year anniversary for all getbiggers to celebrate.

Oh my great friend!!.. many thx for your kind feelings bobs I really didn’t feel one year has passed!!.. during it I have made a lot of great friends and very few :P enemies and yes I made a couple of neutral threads about nasser (may be they are a little more) ::)

It goes without saying that this great thread cant go without this masterpiece ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 03:10:09 AM »
epic kitchen/laundry combo.
No doubt about it...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 03:32:46 AM »
Bigbobs just got off the phone with Nasser.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2009, 04:38:31 AM »

old one from you :-\ >:(

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2009, 04:39:07 AM »
old one from you :-\ >:(

Yes, top 3 (at least) one liners from webcke.
No doubt about it...

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2009, 04:53:09 AM »
Sherief Shalaby has transformed the board and brought great threads, discussion and joy to Getbig. It is an honor and privilege for us to have him here.

The way he stimulates and tolerates the insults from the detritus is an example to us all.

A great Arab, a great man , a great human being!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2009, 05:11:15 AM »
Yes, top 3 (at least) one liners from webcke.
You have way too many one liners to choose from my Aryan brother.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2009, 05:12:25 AM »
You have way too many one liners to choose from my Aryan brother.

Thankyou my Aryan brother, i do my best.  8)
No doubt about it...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2009, 05:47:37 AM »
That's 1.5 times how long Sherief Shalaby has been posting here :)
I've been here since 2004. Do I get an honorable mention too?  :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2009, 06:27:58 AM »
lol I have nothing to be "upset" about ;)  On the contrary I'm a very happy man.

You're totally off though if you really think the religion/culture difference will be an issue.  We're both very tolerant people, as showin in this pic

You are sure stylish.  Always seem to be sporting the latest trend in male fashion.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009, 06:30:20 AM »
Oh my great friend!!.. many thx for your kind feelings bobs I really didn’t feel one year has passed!!.. during it I have made a lot of great friends and very few :P enemies and yes I made a couple of neutral threads about nasser (may be they are a little more) ::)

It goes without saying that this great thread cant go without this masterpiece ;D

why is your stove top covered with aluminum foil?  is that a necessary step in making suicide vests?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2009, 06:47:10 AM »

Wonderful fake shrubbery along the top of the kitchen.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2009, 06:51:41 AM »
Wonderful fake shrubbery along the top of the kitchen.
;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2009, 06:58:16 AM »
why is your stove top covered with aluminum foil?  is that a necessary step in making suicide vests?

boooohahhahahaha.... so funny :-\

i am sure only your mother sees that you have a sense of humor :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2009, 06:59:58 AM »
Sherief Shalaby has transformed the board and brought great threads, discussion and joy to Getbig. It is an honor and privilege for us to have him here.

The way he stimulates and tolerates the insults from the detritus is an example to us all.

A great Arab, a great man , a great human being!

the honor is all mine to have great friends here like you, fatpanda and bobs..

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2009, 11:50:21 AM »
brutal faux tree vines, overcrowded spice rack, 1970's floor pattern, washing machine in the kitchen(oh brother), 40 year old fire hazard oven covered in tin foil and missing drawers.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2009, 01:00:42 PM »
happy birthday Sheriff ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2009, 01:17:24 PM »
Hahaha, yes, nothing shouts tolerance as much as two people together on a photo!

Haha, looks like I overestimated your intelligence in thinking the picture was self-explanatory, but since you're a little on the slow end I'll spell it out for you ;) - The fact that she's at the mosque with me and wearing an Islamic headscarf is what I was referring to when I used the word "tolerance"

Personally, I wish Bobs well and hope him and his fiancee do great in all ways possible.

Well said.

Thanks guys!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2009, 01:19:40 PM »

Sherief Shalaby showing his Great Arabic Genetics and immaculate hardwood kitchen

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2009, 04:24:11 PM »
happy birthday Sheriff ;)

thank you my "new" friend :-* :-*