Author Topic: Clen  (Read 953 times)

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Clen
« on: September 04, 2009, 06:36:55 AM »
I will have been on cycle for about 16 weeks and I wanted to throw in some clen. My question is that should I come off at the end of my 16 week cycle and run clen or should I just cruse on like 500mg of test while I'm on clen to help keep my gains.
All Gas!

dustin

Re: Clen
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 04:23:17 PM »
500mg a cruise? What are you running now?

I'd probably stay on a little longer but 300-400mg is still way more than you'd need to stave catabolism.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 06:00:16 PM »
clen is goiong to help with fat loss so what are your goals and what is your current cycle?
muscle

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 06:24:52 AM »
500mg a cruise? What are you running now?

I'd probably stay on a little longer but 300-400mg is still way more than you'd need to stave catabolism.

Right now I'm on 600mg Prop, 450mg Tri-Tren & 375mg Winny V but I will be all out except for a small stash of 30 Sust amps so I thought that I would just run maybe 500mg of Sust and run Clen at the same time to help retain some muscle. Thoughts?
All Gas!

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 06:25:48 AM »
clen is goiong to help with fat loss so what are your goals and what is your current cycle?

I want to loss fat and cut up but dont want to loss much muscle.
All Gas!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 06:36:34 AM »
Right now I'm on 600mg Prop, 450mg Tri-Tren & 375mg Winny V but I will be all out except for a small stash of 30 Sust amps so I thought that I would just run maybe 500mg of Sust and run Clen at the same time to help retain some muscle. Thoughts?

yea i would run the clen and the test together...you will tighten up nicely...some studies say that clen is good to help from losing muscle in pct...but in my experience i feel i lost more muscle taking that with post cycle...my opinion would be to discontinue the clen when your going into post

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 11:52:43 AM »
I also have heard that you will loose muscle if you just take clen or any other fat burners for that matter without using something to help combat the muscle loss.

So should I run the last 8 weeks with a mild 500mg test (sust because thats all I have) ea week with clen or just start my PCT with clen. Anyone ales?
All Gas!

dustin

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 05:00:03 PM »
I also have heard that you will loose muscle if you just take clen or any other fat burners for that matter without using something to help combat the muscle loss.

So should I run the last 8 weeks with a mild 500mg test (sust because thats all I have) ea week with clen or just start my PCT with clen. Anyone ales?

Clen alone won't make you lose muscle. If you're eating enough protein and sleeping okay you should lose nothing at all. I know "naturals" (no AAS, just ephedrine, clen, T3, peptides etc) who've run nothing but clen and didn't lose any muscle. I even know boneheads who've used clen and lost no muscle. Clen and T3 is a different story though.

If you're running 500mg of test, I wouldn't really consider that to be a "cruise" in the traditional sense. But it's a lower, relaxed dose and that'll be excellent with the clen.