Author Topic: Anderson Cooper & Roland Martin Destroy Jim Greer Over Attacks On Obama's School  (Read 1585 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Right-wingers are always afraid of things that haven't happened .
 When they protested bush, it was because of things he actually did. He invaded Iraq for no reason. He took away our freedoms with the Patriot Act. He exposed a secret CIA agent in retribution for the exposure of their lies. He de-regulated financial businesses, bringing on a global economic collapse. And so on. These were all things that actually occurred, and we protested them after they occurred.Compare this with the right's virulent Obama-hatred, which is driven almost entirely by their paranoid fantasies of the very worst things they can imagine him doing at some point in the future. "He's going to take all our guns." "He's going to put conservatives in concentration camps." "He's going to kill our grandparents and children with health-care reform." And now, "he's going to indoctrinate all of our children into Communism in a 15-minute speech."These fears are based not on reality but on the rantings of paranoid lunatics like Glenn Beck and professional rabble-rousers like Rush Limbaugh.  If I believed everything these gasbags spew, I'd be terrified too! For some reason, extreme conservatives have become clinically psychotic  disconnected from objective reality. They live in a world of lies, fear, rage, and hate. I'm so glad I'm not one of them.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
He invaded Iraq for no reason - There were plenty of reason, it was ill advised but not illegal
He took away our freedoms with the Patriot Act. - Hate to break the news to you but GWB did not implement the Patriot Act by himself, and I haven't seen the current POTUS repealing it
He exposed a secret CIA agent in retribution for the exposure of their lies - Richards Armitage was the leak brain child.
He de-regulated financial businesses, bringing on a global economic collapse - BULLSHIT, this has been going on for the last 30 years. Get you fucking facts right.

And as for the rest of your asinine rant, it seems to me it was patriotic to question what the government was up to when GWB was in the white house not that Obama is just do what they say? Right dipshit.

You are a typical left winger, you get on these rants full of emotion and devoid of fact.

And as far as this speech to the children, why were people questioning it? Well because they saw what it was going to be all about and as usual as soon as Obama and his stooges get called out, they back pedal and try to pretend like it was just an innocent mistake.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He invaded Iraq for no reason - There were plenty of reason, it was ill advised but not illegal
He took away our freedoms with the Richards Armitage was the leak brain child.
. - Hate to break the news to you but GWB did not implement the Patriot Act by himself, and I haven't seen the current POTUS repealing it
He exposed a secret CIA agent in retribution for the exposure of their lies - Richards Armitage was the leak brain child.
He de-regulated financial businesses, bringing on a global economic collapse - BULLSHIT, this has been going on for the last 30 years. Get you fucking facts right.

And as for the rest of your asinine rant, it seems to me it was patriotic to question what the government was up to when GWB was in the white house not that Obama is just do what they say? Right dipshit.

You are a typical left winger, you get on these rants full of emotion and devoid of fact.

And as far as this speech to the children, why were people questioning it? Well because they saw what it was going to be all about and as usual as soon as Obama and his stooges get called out, they back pedal and try to pretend like it was just an innocent mistake.

if you think the leak didn't come from higher up you are a dumb fuck the patriot act was signed into law by bush.what were  plenty of reason for going to war?

Kazan

• Getbig V
if you think the leak didn't come from higher up you are a dumb fuck the patriot act was signed into law by bush.what were  plenty of reason for going to war?

Well lets see the reporter who had Plame's name in the article said the leak was Armitage, so where's any proof it was someone higher up?
So fucking what, do you have no fucking idea how the fucking government works you ignorant asshole? Congress has to pass a fucking bill before the POTUS can sign said fucking bill into a fucking law. fucking get it?

1) The gulf war was suspended in a cease fire not a surrender, there were terms to the cease fire, Iraq broke them before the ink was dry
2) They had all the materials to make WMD they just didn't have a delivery system, therefore it couldn't be classified as a WMD
3) 300 Metric Tons of Yellow Cake Uranium

Shall I go on?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Well lets see the reporter who had Plame's name in the article said the leak was Armitage, so where's any proof it was someone higher up?
So fucking what, do you have no fucking idea how the fucking government works you ignorant asshole? Congress has to pass a fucking bill before the POTUS can sign said fucking bill into a fucking law. fucking get it?

1) The gulf war was suspended in a cease fire not a surrender, there were terms to the cease fire, Iraq broke them before the ink was dry
2) They had all the materials to make WMD they just didn't have a delivery system, therefore it couldn't be classified as a WMD
3) 300 Metric Tons of Yellow Cake Uranium

Shall I go on?

U.N. inspectors documented and safeguarded the yellowcake, which had been stored in aging drums and containers since before the 1991 Gulf War. There was no evidence of any yellowcake dating from after 1991, .and it was 550 Metric Tons .

and about the bill if the pres. does not sign it it doesn't become a law this will help you under stand

Kazan

• Getbig V
Sure they safeguarded it, I have better sources than you as to what was and wasn't found in Iraq

Again, what don't you fucking get? The government, even your beloved liberals are all responsible for the patriot act. Just because you don't like Bush doesn't mean he is responsible for ever bad thing that has happened to the USA since 1776.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I have better sources than you as to what was and wasn't found in Iraq

what are your sources, let me guess, rush hannity beck oreilly to name a few

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Whats ur source Blacken...let me guess a group of bandass Leftwing commandos who protect this country from...oh wait leftwingers don't fight, they run like pussies. Whats ur source. We found plenty of crap that Saddam made look like WMD's, he had bio weapons, labs etc. They found mustard gas and beyond that, he had a history of using it. Saddam was a problem and we're better off he's gone.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you think only republicans are in the military, francis 

Kazan

• Getbig V
I have better sources than you as to what was and wasn't found in Iraq

what are your sources, let me guess, rush hannity beck oreilly to name a few

Look asshat if you had a brain in your head you would know where to find legit information from guys with boots on the ground not some bullshit you find on youtube.

Beside how the fuck would the UN have any idea what was in Iraq, the inspectors were kicked out in 98, there were no UN troops in Iraq.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ