Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune Spelling Fail.  (Read 10925 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Wheel of Fortune Spelling Fail.
« on: September 04, 2009, 03:09:56 PM »

;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Wheel of Fortune Spelling Fail.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 03:13:35 PM »
S

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 03:15:57 PM »
their lack of brains sickens me

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 03:21:40 PM »
Just turrible

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 03:42:26 PM »
their lack of brains sickens me

Afro-american average IQ. 85.

Sub-sahara average IQ's: 67. This is worse than white 10-12 year olds in nothern europe.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 03:52:14 PM »
Matt what reason do you even have to be racist, you live in Canada for Pete's sake?   ???

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 03:58:30 PM »
Matt what reason do you even have to be racist, you live in Canada for Pete's sake?   ???

what was racist about the video he posted?  it was just a video of a dumb minority doing their usual thing

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 04:02:43 PM »

What Big_Tymer said was bang on.  ;D

First and foremost, I am sick and tired as a white man being forced to take accountability for the genetic shortcomings of other racial groups - THAT is racist.  It's not my fault other groups did not evolve high enough average IQs to function in civilized societies.

The problem with the media's portrayal of blacks like the Cosby Show is that dumb white liberals living in all-white suburbs actually think that is a true depiction of average black behaviour - thus shifting the laws heavily in favour of black immigration.  All the while these white liberals live far removed from the adverse social conditions created by multiculturalism.  I just want to keep Canada's ethnic demographic what it is.  An increase in black immigration will increase violent crime rates.

I live in a city which is 85% white and there is virtually no violent crime.  Whenever there is, almost every single time it is caused by Aboriginals.  I just want a country that is safe for my daughter and any future children I may have.  The surest way to keep a city safe is to keep it white homogeneous.

Multicultural societies are dysfunctional, and connect the dots - a "first world country" is merely a country whose majority population is white.  A "third world country"...well...connect the dots again!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 04:11:35 PM »

First and foremost, I am sick and tired as a white man being forced to take accountability for the genetic shortcomings of other racial groups - THAT is racist.  It's not my fault other groups did not evolve high enough average IQs to function in civilized societies.

The problem with the media's portrayal of blacks like the Cosby Show is that dumb white liberals living in all-white suburbs actually think that is a true depiction of average black behaviour - thus shifting the laws heavily in favour of black immigration.  All the while these white liberals live far removed from the adverse social conditions created by multiculturalism.  I just want to keep Canada's ethnic demographic what it is.  An increase in black immigration will increase violent crime rates.

I live in a city which is 85% white and there is virtually no violent crime.  Whenever there is, almost every single time it is caused by Aboriginals.  I just want a country that is safe for my daughter and any future children I may have.  The surest way to keep a city safe is to keep it white homogeneous.

Multicultural societies are dysfunctional, and connect the dots - a "first world country" is merely a country whose majority population is white.  A "third world country"...well...connect the dots again!

8)

The word "racism" as used today is moronic anyway. There are probably differences between races, like differences in intelligence that stems from genetic traits. If stating what is there is being a "racist", then the term is rendered useless because demonizes stating a scientific fact.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 04:14:48 PM »

Just stab them with your knife tough guy!! 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 04:18:08 PM »

My city is violent and its 99% white.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 04:29:26 PM »
For the record, I am a great speller and Scrabble player and could not figure out this Wheel of Fortune Puzzle. I've never heard of an "All You can Eat Taco Bar' unless they're referring to Paris Hilton's Pink Taco.
BigNationRadio.com

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 04:32:49 PM »

Stupid is as stupid does Ma'am....

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 04:33:25 PM »
Would you actually say that to a 6'2 reasonably young and athletic black guy Matt C?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 04:38:04 PM »
Would you actually say that to a 6'2 reasonably young and athletic black guy Matt C?

No, he would probably not because it would be reasonable to expect violent action from the athletic black guy, which of course is a moronic reaction to someone just stating a well informed opinion.
Of course, violent action from this "black guy" would just help reinforce the negative stereotype many in the west have of black people.

Mazi would definitely say this in the face of a well educated, peaceful and intelligent 6'2 young black athletic guy as it would probably lead to an informative discussion.

But stating your opinion when being faced with the possibility of violence (in a country that embraces free speech!) for doing so is not being a coward, it's just being smart.

You don't walk into a lions cage because you can't expectthe lion to act like a civil human being, and mazi would not do this.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 04:43:27 PM »
Why cant the athletic guy be intelligent also - you cant tell how intelligent everyone is by looking at them.

I am just saying its easy to spout of bold statements when you are hidden away. Like I said my city is 99% white and its plenty violent. The black people where I live in my local area are hardworking, quiet and unassuming.

And the white people are joyriding, taking drugs and fighting.

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 04:47:29 PM »
For the record, I am a great speller and Scrabble player and could not figure out this Wheel of Fortune Puzzle. I've never heard of an "All You can Eat Taco Bar' unless they're referring to Paris Hilton's Pink Taco.
lol...Paris Hilton...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 04:49:44 PM »
Why cant the athletic guy be intelligent also - you cant tell how intelligent everyone is by looking at them.

I am just saying its easy to spout of bold statements when you are hidden away. Like I said my city is 99% white and its plenty violent. The black people where I live in my local area are hardworking, quiet and unassuming.

And the white people are joyriding, taking drugs and fighting.

Debussey never said the athletic black guy could not be intelligent, just that very few % of them are, thus it is wise to expect a random black athletic guy not to be.

When hidden away, people can both write hogwash, but also state informed true opinions without fearing repercussions for breaking what's "politically correct" and such horseshit.

Nobody is demonizing every black person. All that's being said is that on average, blacks are less intelligent and more prone to criminal activity compared to whites, and that this influences what you expect from a black you have not gotten to know.

There are brilliant black people too. Here is a video of one of Debussey's absolute heroes, and he is as black as they come yet he was incredibly brilliant on the piano and very intelligent as well (very articulat for example).

Haha, look at how the über professional musicians in the backgroud are just awestruck by Oscar's playing 8)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 04:51:42 PM »
Seems thatMattC has teh problem with them and not vice versa. Maybe he should move away and then it would be problem solved.

yes I read also on average less intelligent. 1 or 2 IQ points wasnt it? - Thats pretty negligible

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2009, 04:53:56 PM »
Seems thatMattC has teh problem with them and not vice versa. Maybe he should move away and then it would be problem solved.

yes I read also on average less intelligent. 1 or 2 IQ points wasnt it? - Thats pretty negligible

Why is Mazi the one with the problem? Please explain.

And no, the gap is much bigger.

Average african american IQ: 85 (1 standard deviation below the norm, pretty big).

Average sub saharan IQ: 67: borderline retarded by many standards.

Those gaps are NOT neglgible, they are very significant and pretty sad :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2009, 04:59:48 PM »
Why is Mazi the one with the problem? Please explain.

And no, the gap is much bigger.

Average african american IQ: 85 (1 standard deviation below the norm, pretty big).

Average sub saharan IQ: 67: borderline retarded by many standards.

Those gaps are NOT neglgible, they are very significant and pretty sad :-\

yes they are pretty stupid as a whole.

but they can dance good, they are funky imbeciles

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2009, 05:04:09 PM »
yes they are pretty stupid as a whole.

but they can dance good, they are funky imbeciles

They can dance good.

But few of them are musical geniuses, like MOZART and BACH.

Of course, there are many incredible black musicians that = Debussey favourites. Like this guy:

Debussey has a goal to eventually jam with musicians of this calibre. Would be awesome cruising over a few jazz standards and vamps with guys like these 8) Unfortinately Coltane = dead :'(

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2009, 05:06:05 PM »
Put us in a sub sahara enviroment and out IQ's will count for nothing.

MattC is persistent and constantly spouting this guff. His problem is that he expects the whole city of half a million?? to maintain their 85% white demographic. Its much easier for him to move than everyone else to move around him to accomdate him

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2009, 05:07:47 PM »

They can dance good.

But few of them are musical geniuses, like MOZART and BACH.

Of course, there are many incredible black musicians that = Debussey favourites. Like this guy:

Debussey has a goal to eventually jam with musicians of this calibre. Would be awesome cruising over a few jazz standards and vamps with guys like these 8) Unfortinately Coltane = dead :'(

I find that most black musicians are perceived as "geniuses" just hit a lot of extraneous notes and move their head a lot, with their big bottom lip flapping around

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2009, 05:09:30 PM »
Put us in a sub sahara enviroment and out IQ's will count for nothing.

MattC is persistent and constantly spouting this guff. His problem is that he expects the whole city of half a million?? to maintain their 85% white demographic. Its much easier for him to move than everyone else to move around him to accomdate him

What are you babbling about? Their low IQ's are probably part of the reason for their incredible failures in the first place! Africa has some of the richest natural resources in the whole world, yet their communities are incredible failures! (and please, don't blaim the "white man"). If those fuckers could become industrious, smarten up, they'd do well.

Of course, Mazis high IQ would not mean much if he had to run away from bullets on every street corner in Somalia, but the reason for those bullets being there in the first place instead of the community having a focus on utilizing the abundant natural resources found in the areas in the first place = probably partially due to their lack of cognitive brilliance.

It would be in the interest of the entire city he lives in to keep the same demographic if this is related to crime levels (which it probably is). When people realize this, they'll support him.