Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune Spelling Fail.  (Read 10899 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Wheel of Fortune Spelling Fail.
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2009, 07:48:58 AM »
Why does this closet negroid lover keep following me ???
Cos its fun to laugh at retards

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2009, 07:49:53 AM »

it really is

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2009, 07:52:27 AM »
Post something funny so I can laugh at you then.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2009, 08:00:04 AM »
You as a baby Chaos,note: Lean bod mass higher in this pic than it is in you currently

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2009, 08:18:10 AM »
You as a baby Chaos,note: Lean bod mass higher in this pic than it is in you currently

Fail. :(

Thanks for reminding me why I never bothered to respond to you before.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2009, 09:27:30 AM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2009, 12:56:14 PM »
no it's based on the historical fact that whites purposely prevented blacks from participating in society and kept them on the outer fringes of everyday life to preserve superiority..they did not want to compete with blacks for jobs/wives and were jealous and resentful when blacks started to become highly successful after slavery was abolished here in the U.S....

blacks were opening successful businesses, and were winning many elected posts and this scared whites to the point where they enacted the "Jim Crow" laws which prevented blacks from voting, holding property, and segregating blacks from society....

This is historical fact..look it up....as for your comment that you are tired of black hatred toward whites, if you look at GetBig as a whole, the fact is there are virtually no threads started by blacks on here crriticizing and demonizing white people...whereas you and others are constantly on an anti-black rant because you blame blacks for the fact that you and those others live in your mother's respective basements.....

YOU are the one who should move since this is always on your mind and you are torturing yourself...why not go to Iceland or Norway..where there are virtually no blacks....

but you won't do that because then who would you have to blame then...you'd be living in a basement there as well

Alright, well when do you suppose blacks will succeed in western culture and everyone will get along?

Is he smoking brick?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2009, 01:57:11 PM »
I am celtic/nordic also okami

Whites live in greenland also mattc whjat have theygiven to the world?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2009, 08:30:01 PM »

I will direct you to a comment by woten about Iceland:

This is why genetic theory is so powerfull, it predicts that which is observable from history, it is why I have NO time for pissing and whining of the type exhibited by Mal (and ironically, genetic theory would predict [Big] Mal as being the type of miserabale wanker capable of producing only irrelevant, whiny crap)

When looking at [for example] Iceland, a baron rock transformed into a paradise by whites, then turning to Haiti, a paradise turned to shit by blacks, do you really need to pontificate and subscribe to vile, anti white propaganda from jews? genetic theory explains it all

Occams razor is at work here my friend, and it is indeed wonderfull
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2009, 02:59:04 AM »

What have whites in Greenland TAKEN from the world though?
They arent con artist scammers like nigerians,they arent gypsy thieves like romanians,and arent savages like somalians and not lazy social welfare spongers like many non-whites who shouldnt even be in the countries they are ruining in the first place

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2009, 02:25:23 PM »
He said vikings were amazing,you are white trash

LMAO ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2009, 02:36:00 PM »
Alright, well when do you suppose blacks will succeed in western culture and everyone will get along?

Is he smoking brick?

Blacks have ALWAYS succeeded in western culture....that's my point....whenever blacks HAVE succeeded, it has been followed historically by fear that blacks are talking over....and then retaliation begins through discrimination and the changing of laws to prevent blacks from success...

Blacks have opened successful businesses, have won high office and have many inventions and accomplishments under their belt...but whites took credit for them or ignored them and didn't bother to give blacks credit in history books and scientific journals...just as an example...it was a black man who performed the first successful open heart surgery and he taught many white doctors how to perform the procedure...

but stuff like this you would rather ignore because it doesn't fit into your racial rants...

believe me Matt..I understand you...you are a young white guy who can't understand why he isn't successful..all whites feel they SHOULD be successful by birthright and when they aren't, they blame blacks and rant that blacks get ahead through affirmative action and government help...

THINK MATT

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2009, 02:43:45 PM »
What have whites in Greenland TAKEN from the world though?
They arent con artist scammers like nigerians,they arent gypsy thieves like romanians,and arent savages like somalians and not lazy social welfare spongers like many non-whites who shouldnt even be in the countries they are ruining in the first place
Funny that, we agree on some things like this and also that you suck more cock than tdongz.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2009, 02:47:23 PM »
I will direct you to a comment by woten about Iceland:
Still sucking his cock, eh? Some intelligence. I guess that Mensa validation money only goes so far.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2009, 02:55:15 PM »

Blacks have ALWAYS succeeded in western culture....that's my point....whenever blacks HAVE succeeded, it has been followed historically by fear that blacks are talking over....and then retaliation begins through discrimination and the changing of laws to prevent blacks from success...

Blacks have opened successful businesses, have won high office and have many inventions and accomplishments under their belt...but whites took credit for them or ignored them and didn't bother to give blacks credit in history books and scientific journals...just as an example...it was a black man who performed the first successful open heart surgery and he taught many white doctors how to perform the procedure...

but stuff like this you would rather ignore because it doesn't fit into your racial rants...

believe me Matt..I understand you...you are a young white guy who can't understand why he isn't successful..all whites feel they SHOULD be successful by birthright and when they aren't, they blame blacks and rant that blacks get ahead through affirmative action and government help...

THINK MATT

LOL "Andres Fables"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2009, 03:23:08 PM »
What about asians?

Is GB anti-asian also?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2009, 03:25:03 PM »
What about asians?

Is GB anti-asian also?
Check with JaeJoanna.....the Head of Getbigs Asian Division.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2009, 03:25:56 PM »
Check with JaeJoanna.....the Head of Getbigs Asian Division.
no we like rice

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2009, 04:46:10 PM »
...just as an example...it was a black man who performed the first successful open heart surgery and he taught many white doctors how to perform the procedure...

What was the name of this doctor?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2009, 04:58:32 PM »
What was the name of this doctor?

Dr. Daniel Hale Williams.

The year was 1893.

Sandra

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2009, 06:01:18 PM »
LOL "Andres Fables"

no fable here....but thank you for saying that because you have just proven my point....that whites believe blacks have contributed nothing to society..but our achievements have just been ignored....want another one?

the light bulb was actually invented by a black man....yes..Thomas Edison is given credit for the discovery and he DID come up with the concept, but he could not make it work....a BLACK MAN working for him invented the actual filament inside the bulb which is what we use today for electricity.....but you don't learn that in the history books....

here's another one you can also deny...in 1969, NASA was getting ready to send a man to the moon but then they realized they couldn't....because NASA forgot that the astronauts had to eat......and they could not eat solid food in space.....so because of this oversight, the mission was almost scrubbed....but a BLACK scientist invented the food and the delivery system in which the astronauts could slurp their food through straws....thus, they could now eat safely in space and the mission was saved...no credit for that either....and there are so many more...

the REAL TRAGEDY HERE..is that whites are not taught about the contributions that blacks have made to society and thus have this notion that we have achieved nothing....blame the school system for this..and who controls that???

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2009, 06:04:09 PM »
no fable here....but thank you for saying that because you have just proven my point....that whites believe blacks have contributed nothing to society..but our achievements have just been ignored....want another one?

the light bulb was actually invented by a black man....yes..Thomas Edison is given credit for the discovery and he DID come up with the concept, but he could not make it work....a BLACK MAN working for him invented the actual filament inside the bulb which is what we use today for electricity.....but you don't learn that in the history books....

here's another one you can also deny...in 1969, NASA was getting ready to send a man to the moon but then they realized they couldn't....because NASA forgot that the astronauts had to eat......and they could not eat solid food in space.....so because of this oversight, the mission was almost scrubbed....but a BLACK scientist invented the food and the delivery system in which the astronauts could slurp their food through straws....thus, they could now eat safely in space and the mission was saved...no credit for that either....and there are so many more...

the REAL TRAGEDY HERE..is that whites are not taught about the contributions that blacks have made to society and thus have this notion that we have achieved nothing....blame the school system for this..and who controls that???
the teacher's union?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2009, 06:09:02 PM »

Epic make believe tales. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »

all u ever do is post racial related stuff
enough s enough
w

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2009, 06:20:56 PM »
all u ever do is post racial related stuff
enough s enough
guess what, he's a racist