Author Topic: I see alot of articles about hallucinations with excessive coffee  (Read 2761 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I see alot of articles about hallucinations with excessive coffee
« on: September 06, 2009, 08:41:08 AM »
im finding alot of coffe works well also i am reading and seeing alot where people can attain hallucinations with alot of coffe

could these hallucinations be something more real than a mental misfire? Shouldnt we require our selves as our human duties to seek these experiences out further? Would enough coffe+workout stimulate and rev the body into higher states where these "hallucinations" become more real and less dim and transparent revealing deeper realities only for the ones who do this falcon task in order to seek knowledge of the unknown?
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: I see alot of articles about hallucinations with excessive coffee
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 09:05:12 AM »
im finding alot of coffe works well also i am reading and seeing alot where people can attain hallucinations with alot of coffe

could these hallucinations be something more real than a mental misfire? Shouldnt we require our selves as our human duties to seek these experiences out further? Would enough coffe+workout stimulate and rev the body into higher states where these "hallucinations" become more real and less dim and transparent revealing deeper realities only for the ones who do this falcon task in order to seek knowledge of the unknown?
I would say drink another cup and see what happens could be enlightment ;)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 09:27:55 AM »
I heard exessive use of coffee may attract beings from other dimensions...scary stuff.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 10:09:08 AM »
I once ODed on caffeine and it's horrible.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 10:33:47 AM »

Reminds me of that William Hurt movie Altered States, but you'll have to drink your coffee in a sensory deprivation tank.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 10:36:11 AM »
Reminds me of that William Hurt movie Altered States, but you'll have to drink your coffee in a sensory deprivation tank.

that's a wicked movie

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 10:37:51 AM »
that's a wicked movie

Another fan of the late late film, I see.  Probably too much coffee.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 10:38:46 AM »
Another fan of the late late film, I see.  Probably too much coffee.

I saw that movie many times also have it on DVD

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 10:43:30 AM »
I thought there was a specific thread for these retarded posts
DAWG

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 10:44:15 AM »
There's nothing positive to gain by experimenting with massive doses of caffeine. Like any stimulant..excessive doses over time will cause an imbalance in your neurotransmitter levels, especially dopamine levels. People who abuse amphetamines have been known to experience a psychotic break (just like Mike Mentzer had). Using caffeine as an ergogenic aid early in the day for training or cardio is fine. Yes, high enough doses could cause hallucinations..but it probably wouldn't be pleasant as your heart would probably be palpitating. If you want to hallucinate, some Psyilocibin mushrooms would be a better option..and keep some zanax handy in case the trip doesn't go the way you want.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 11:18:05 AM »
There's nothing positive to gain by experimenting with massive doses of caffeine. Like any stimulant..excessive doses over time will cause an imbalance in your neurotransmitter levels, especially dopamine levels. People who abuse amphetamines have been known to experience a psychotic break (just like Mike Mentzer had). Using caffeine as an ergogenic aid early in the day for training or cardio is fine. Yes, high enough doses could cause hallucinations..but it probably wouldn't be pleasant as your heart would probably be palpitating. If you want to hallucinate, some Psyilocibin mushrooms would be a better option..and keep some zanax handy in case the trip doesn't go the way you want.
With a name like Chemist you should know, I think Menzter was on amphetamines as well dont know if contiributed to his downfall

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 11:39:31 AM »
With a name like Chemist you should know, I think Menzter was on amphetamines as well dont know if contiributed to his downfall
Mike  had started using amphetamines in 1979 to be more productive and train more intensely..then he got beat by Zane in 79 for the overall title...then after 1980 and placing 5th which he attributed to a conspiracy between Arnold and the judges..he started using even more amphetamines and staying up for days at a time trying to launch his new fitness magazine. Then after his father died, his magazine failed and he no longer had the goal of being Mr. Olympia to keep him centered, he snapped. It's pretty well known he got put into mental institutions several times and would wander the streets babbling about aliens..and still he didn't quit taking speed. When he finally got off the amphetamines in the early 90's, he slowly came around. Although he started training people and writing articles again, he began to abuse alcohol and cigarettes, which along with all the years of speed abuse..might have contributed to his early death at 49 from blood clots and heart problems.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2009, 12:23:10 PM »
Mike  had started using amphetamines in 1979 to be more productive and train more intensely..then he got beat by Zane in 79 for the overall title...then after 1980 and placing 5th which he attributed to a conspiracy between Arnold and the judges..he started using even more amphetamines and staying up for days at a time trying to launch his new fitness magazine. Then after his father died, his magazine failed and he no longer had the goal of being Mr. Olympia to keep him centered, he snapped. It's pretty well known he got put into mental institutions several times and would wander the streets babbling about aliens..and still he didn't quit taking speed. When he finally got off the amphetamines in the early 90's, he slowly came around. Although he started training people and writing articles again, he began to abuse alcohol and cigarettes, which along with all the years of speed abuse..might have contributed to his early death at 49 from blood clots and heart problems.
Yes I think your correct, a great mind and champion RIP.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 12:28:56 PM »
I only want to use/abuse COFFEE in order to reach epic leans
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 12:34:11 PM »

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 03:30:43 PM »
Mike Mentzer made me read The Fountainhead. He was a bully.