Author Topic: Well She Is Pretty Annoying  (Read 1340 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Well She Is Pretty Annoying
« on: September 06, 2009, 10:57:38 AM »

SAN DIEGO (AP) - Authorities say San Diego Chargers star linebacker Shawne Merriman has been arrested on suspicion of choking and restraining his girlfriend, a reality TV star, as she tried to leave his Southern California home.

San Diego County Sheriff's Lt. Gary Steadman says 27-year-old Tila Tequila signed a citizen's arrest warrant early Sunday, charging Merriman with battery and false imprisonment.

Tequila was taken to a hospital. Her condition was not immediately available.

Merriman, 25, was taken into custody by deputies who responded to a distress call at his home in Poway, north of San Diego.

Tequila, whose real name is Tila Nguyen, is best known for her MTV dating reality show, "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila."

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Well She Is Pretty Annoying
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 11:00:14 AM »
SAN DIEGO (AP) - Authorities say San Diego Chargers star linebacker Shawne Merriman has been arrested on suspicion of choking and restraining his girlfriend, a reality TV star, as she tried to leave his Southern California home.

San Diego County Sheriff's Lt. Gary Steadman says 27-year-old Tila Tequila signed a citizen's arrest warrant early Sunday, charging Merriman with battery and false imprisonment.

Merriman, 25, was taken into custody by deputies who responded to a distress call at his home in Poway, north of San Diego.

Tequila, whose real name is Tila Nguyen, is best known for her MTV dating reality show, "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila."

Shawne is my boy, but the mofo does have a temper. I hope they dont suspend him for the upcoming season

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 11:00:55 AM »
Shawne is my boy, but the mofo does have a temper. I hope they dont suspend him for the upcoming season

outed

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 11:01:23 AM »
what a dumb shit

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 11:03:16 AM »

Perhaps they were having sex? kids these days are always taking it to a new level!

here is the full article

http://www.honeymag.com/message/story/view.castle?g=679901&m=6628743
I

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 11:13:21 AM »