Author Topic: Couple of Unique Clen Questions...  (Read 4104 times)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Couple of Unique Clen Questions...
« on: September 06, 2009, 11:12:16 AM »
i havent seen these 2 questions asked before about clen, usually the questions are about dosage etc...

1) I personally hadnt put 2 and 2 together until i banged this fitness model chick who was taking clen, and she mentioned this as a side effect. She said she likes to take clen around 2-3 pm because it gives her a "crash".  When i take clen, its usually around 5 am, and by 12-1pm i feel so fucking tired, but i didnt think it was because of clen, i just thought i was tired for some other reason. anyone else feel like this or notice a crash after clen?

2) when i take clen, i feel alot of muscle fatigue. for example i get such ridiculous pumps, but also the lactic acid build-up is so bad that it fucking hurts. And then i also fee very deep muscle soreness. is that due to clen? i know you have to take taurine to take away the cramps ( which is a whole other issue), but has anyone else getting alot more muscle fatigue while on clen?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Couple of Unique Clen Questions...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 11:14:47 AM »
well at least your admitting you use drugs, "saltshaker".

neither of those do i have an answer for. for soreness, get more potassium and sodium. alot of bodybuilders have problems because of low sodium intake and think its something else. low sodium diet isnt good for bodybuilding, only low/moderate sodium during the final week.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 11:19:47 AM »
well at least your admitting you use drugs, "saltshaker".

neither of those do i have an answer for. for soreness, get more potassium and sodium. alot of bodybuilders have problems because of low sodium intake and think its something else. low sodium diet isnt good for bodybuilding, only low/moderate sodium during the final week.

Have i said otherwise? if you dont have an answer its ok to move to the next topic, you dont have to reply BS to every post

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 11:25:24 AM »
ummm yes i believe you have. or at least you have led everyone to believe that you havent.

the problem is, no one is going to have an answer. thats the only reason i replied.. to give som kidn of answer to your soreness issue.

people think these drugs have mysterioous effects all over the body and attribute tons o wild effects to them. like you friend and the clen crash, lol.

most all of that shit is not anything at all but placebo.

heres a good example of placebo, my buddy got some t3 for his gf, and he text me and said he gave her half a tab 30minds ago, and that she was sweating bullets just sitting down.

heres the kick= t3 takes on average about 60 hours to elevate(or possibly lower, if the level t3 has decreased) energy expenditure.

;D

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 11:32:25 AM »
ummm yes i believe you have. or at least you have led everyone to believe that you havent.

the problem is, no one is going to have an answer. thats the only reason i replied.. to give som kidn of answer to your soreness issue.

people think these drugs have mysterioous effects all over the body and attribute tons o wild effects to them. like you friend and the clen crash, lol.

most all of that shit is not anything at all but placebo.

heres a good example of placebo, my buddy got some t3 for his gf, and he text me and said he gave her half a tab 30minds ago, and that she was sweating bullets just sitting down.

heres the kick= t3 takes on average about 60 hours to elevate(or possibly lower, if the level t3 has decreased) energy expenditure.

;D

i thought you of all people would  at least know that clen is not an AAS, and i always said ( and still say) i never took any AAS. i started taking clen about a year ago, usually 6 weeks on 7-8 weeks off, so nothing extreme. I dont believe taking clen counts as " crossing over to the dark side", because clen is essentially an ECA stack, with perhaps longer half life.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 11:40:13 AM »
clen is essentially an EFA stack, with perhaps longer half life.

clen= essential fatty acid... LOL.... and where do you get that idea.. theres zero similarity there

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 11:44:31 AM »
clen= essential fatty acid... LOL.... and where do you get that idea.. theres zero similarity there
my bad, ECA.. Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 11:46:34 AM »
my bad, ECA.. Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin
lol. ok

well kind of, clen and ephedrine are both beta adrenoceptor agonists. but clen is beta 2 specific whereas ephedrine is non selective and hits beta 1,2,and3.  then you have asprin and caffiene, both working to speed fat loss through two seperate, but theoretically synergestic,  routes.

nonsense aside, i would consider you natural if al youve taken is clen.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 11:49:38 AM »
lol. ok

well kind of, clen and ephedrine are both beta adrenoceptor agonists. but clen is beta 2 specific whereas ephedrine is non selective and hits beta 1,2,and3.  then you have asprin and caffiene, both working to speed fat loss through two seperate, but theoretically synergestic,  routes.

nonsense aside, i would consider you natural if al youve taken is clen.
:) and if you notice, i only answer to questions about clen on the Steroid Board.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 12:21:33 PM »
I wouldn't consider someone on clen all natural...your taking a drug to make yourself look better...not that I care but it is somewhat crossin over to the darkside

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 12:49:15 PM »
I wouldn't consider someone on clen all natural...your taking a drug to make yourself look better...not that I care but it is somewhat crossin over to the darkside
yeah you can get picky like that, so basically there isnt a single single natural bodybuilder around, because everyone has used chemicals ( whether it be creatine, Nitric Oxide etc) which count as using a drug to make yourself look better .

i think its safe to assume that while talking on this board, natty or not refers only to AAS, not clen or other fat burners. So do you consider anyone taking Lipo-6, hydroxycut or whatever other fatburner "crossed over to the dark side"?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 12:52:11 PM »
Is a pro bodybuilder going to take hydroxycut or clen as a fat burner? Clen isn't an OTC you can buy at gnc..whole different ball game

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2009, 12:59:11 PM »
Is a pro bodybuilder going to take hydroxycut or clen as a fat burner? Clen isn't an OTC you can buy at gnc..whole different ball game
ephedrine got banned and you cant get it OTC?  And quite honestly, i dont think pro bodybuilders take Clen, they would use T3, winstrol, HGH which do all the fat burning they need, so that was a bad example

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 01:02:35 PM »
i havent seen these 2 questions asked before about clen, usually the questions are about dosage etc...

1) I personally hadnt put 2 and 2 together until i banged this fitness model chick who was taking clen, and she mentioned this as a side effect. She said she likes to take clen around 2-3 pm because it gives her a "crash".  When i take clen, its usually around 5 am, and by 12-1pm i feel so fucking tired, but i didnt think it was because of clen, i just thought i was tired for some other reason. anyone else feel like this or notice a crash after clen?

2) when i take clen, i feel alot of muscle fatigue. for example i get such ridiculous pumps, but also the lactic acid build-up is so bad that it fucking hurts. And then i also fee very deep muscle soreness. is that due to clen? i know you have to take taurine to take away the cramps ( which is a whole other issue), but has anyone else getting alot more muscle fatigue while on clen?

Pictures or it never happened

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 01:15:46 PM »
Pictures or it never happened
i'll look for the pic. it happened january this year , i dont have the picture on my ne phone, but im pretty sure i emailed it to myself, just gotta dig through old emails

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 01:53:34 PM »
No it wasn't a bad example...pro bodybuilders do indeed take clen along with t3,hgh etc...