Author Topic: newbie question: do fat burners....  (Read 1139 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
newbie question: do fat burners....
« on: September 07, 2009, 09:08:28 PM »
just wondering do fat burners just burned fat off or do they also make you lose weight too?

trying to lower bodyfat, but don't want to lose any weight, if anything trying to gain muscle and weight.

any suggestions for fat burners?

thanks in advance for replies!

kukacomone

• Getbig II
Re: newbie question: do fat burners....
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 12:59:33 PM »
It not depends on the fat burner. They are helping your body to utilize more fat as energy. Its about the diet. You cant really burn fat and build muscle at the same time, maybe if you are just starting to work out or you worked out before and lost muscle so you have muscle memory to help build it back.
You can try the Anabolic Diet if you want to keep your muscle mass and lose fat as a natty, it works very well for me, but maybe doesnt for you, we are all different. There is a thread about this diet in this section, search for it if you are interested.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 06:24:07 PM »
just wondering do fat burners just burned fat off or do they also make you lose weight too?

trying to lower bodyfat, but don't want to lose any weight, if anything trying to gain muscle and weight.

good luck finding that miracle pill ;)

bench

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 03:12:37 AM »

you should re-think that question again.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 04:57:14 AM »
There is not one fat burner in the world that will make you shed weight alone otherwise there would be no obesity.

Losing weight/remaining thin is a lifestyle, diet/nutrition, exercise and perhaps ECA......

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 11:32:21 AM »
There is not one fat burner in the world that will make you shed weight alone otherwise there would be no obesity.

Losing weight/remaining thin is a lifestyle, diet/nutrition, exercise and perhaps ECA......

these are the mot important....if you get these dialed in even just decently it will fall into place...and then add some ECA or whatever i guess to help with it but it shouldnt be used to be expected to do all the work for you

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 02:26:52 PM »

yeah there is. alot of them.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 02:57:47 PM »
fat burners at best will probably speed your metabolism an extra 5% or so per day.........nothing that you cant do on your own with a strict diet and a sound training program.

in other words, they are a waste.

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 08:38:04 PM »
Fat Burners just get you off your Ass.  Diet and routine is more important.  The best advice I can give you is to eat a small meal every 3 hours.  And do cardio for at least 45 minutes every day.  If you want to put on some muscle, add some Aminos to your diet