Author Topic: Olympia: Is jason Cutler's left leg significantly larger than his right leg?  (Read 4132 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Olympia: Is jason Cutler's left leg significantly larger than his right leg?
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 05:33:05 PM »
Well, this isn't exactly bodybuilder type problem usually but deadlifts with over and underhand grip makes the sides of the back work in a little "different way". Also, people always grip the bar symmetrically although the arm you take underhand grip with extends further than the overhand arm...try it.

i agree with this.. sometimes i do deadlifts with both overhands!!.. but when i go heavy it must be one over and one under!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Why is jason Cutler's left leg significantly larger than his right leg?
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 05:35:49 PM »
I guarantee my legs crush yours into oblivion

unfortunately for you, your pics dont say so :-\

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 06:10:22 PM »
unfortunately for you, your pics dont say so :-\
;)

Alex23

Re: Olympia: Is jason Cutler's left leg significantly larger than his right leg?
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2009, 10:46:35 PM »
sure it's impossible to have both sides exactly the same in shape and size..

if i had one weaker side i would never train it more than the other side,.. i would just avoid all the one side exercises and would use lighter weights that both sides can lift together equally without having to concentrate more one the stronger side to do most of the job.. i believe like this and as time goes the gap between the 2 sides will be closed.. it goes without saying that this doesnt include injured parts!!..

Wrong again Third world Towelhead.

One arm / leg excercise are the best way to prevent the stronger side from overshadowing the other and bring bakc balance... from Arnold himself. Look it up brown brain.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2009, 01:31:50 AM »
Wrong again Third world Towelhead.

One arm / leg excercise are the best way to prevent the stronger side from overshadowing the other and bring bakc balance... from Arnold himself. Look it up brown brain.

wowwwwwww thx king for teaching me!!.. this is why i support you to be a mod. on the training section,.. we all want to learn from your sea siza experience.............. ....................... fk u ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2009, 11:41:01 AM »
wowwwwwww thx king for teaching me!!.. this is why i support you to be a mod. on the training section,.. we all want to learn from your sea siza experience.............. ....................... fk u ;D

Hey Sheriff Nasser and I are riding to your house right now in this car please open the door when we get there to straighten this discussion out.. ;)

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2009, 11:52:59 AM »
I guarantee my legs crush yours into oblivion
lol!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2009, 11:58:15 AM »
Hey Sheriff Nasser and I are riding to your house right now

If that was really true, Sherief would be slipping into his gimp mask and matching costume right about now

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2009, 02:16:32 PM »
Hey Sheriff Nasser and I are riding to your house right now in this car please open the door when we get there to straighten this discussion out.. ;)

BS.. how come a 300 pounds (with abs) gets in this car :-X :-X :-\ :-\

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 02:21:54 PM »
BS.. how come a 300 pounds (with abs) gets in this car :-X :-X :-\ :-\
He is in the trunk I'll let him out when we get there... :D