Author Topic: What ever happend to Tevita Aholelei?  (Read 6533 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
What ever happend to Tevita Aholelei?
« on: September 08, 2009, 02:47:19 AM »
The 20-odd year old idiots on the board, who have only just started out and are probably unaware that they will be giving up after less than a year, after the 'initial' gains dry up, will not be aware of a *pro* that *earned* his *pro* card sometime around 2000. I wonder what ever became of him?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: What ever happend to Tevita Aholelei?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 02:53:55 AM »
He had a nice build .... I remember him

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 02:57:01 AM »
Wasnt he signed to muscletech? had some major gyno from memory also,overall good build though like Sev said.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 04:29:25 AM »
what's his nickname, Ahole?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 05:26:39 AM »
what's his nickname, Ahole?

"The Tungun Toughman"  ...i remember Tevita
 (used to watch/get motivated by his "American Muscle Magazine"Clips..."the parents are sleeping...im here in the gym training!")
ill see if i can dig one up on you-tube

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 05:30:18 AM »
"Tongan"

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 06:47:54 AM »
I remember him, but where was he from?  The South Pacific?  Hawaii? ???

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 06:54:30 AM »
i heard his gyno enveloped him. ;D

He did have some TERRIBLE pro showings though, which is too bad because he had a good build when he was doing NPC shows.

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 06:57:48 AM »
"Tongan"

looks like the type of dude that would get fucked in the ass after every show for good placings and enjoy it

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 07:34:03 AM »
looks like he used lots of steroids...
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 07:40:07 AM »
The 20-odd year old idiots on the board, who have only just started out and are probably unaware that they will be giving up after less than a year, after the 'initial' gains dry up, will not be aware of a *pro* that *earned* his *pro* card sometime around 2000. I wonder what ever became of him?

he was a mediocre bodybuilder well known for his temper-tamtrum after he lost to  better bodybuilder (forgot his name). After he "won" (was giving) his pro card, he thought he deserved to place over better bodybuilders---plus he came in soft (compared to who he competed against)--Polynesians have a hard time getting dry...Sadly Tevita, never grew up, and figured that the bodybuilding world was against him---never realizing that he was the problem.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 08:49:32 AM »
he was a mediocre bodybuilder well known for his temper-tamtrum after he lost to  better bodybuilder (forgot his name). After he "won" (was giving) his pro card, he thought he deserved to place over better bodybuilders---plus he came in soft (compared to who he competed against)--Polynesians have a hard time getting dry...Sadly Tevita, never grew up, and figured that the bodybuilding world was against him---never realizing that he was the problem.

I remember Tevita fairly well, and TrapsMcLats beat me to it...his gyno probably fought back and strangled him or something!

Parker- are you referring to the 2000 USA's where Tevita lost out the overall to our own Bob Chick? Or the year before when he lost, not only the overall but his class, to Garret Downing?
Speaking of Garret Downing, he's another guy that disappeared after turning Pro. Great look, did a few contests but needed more leg size and once the family came calling he quietly retired.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 09:24:39 AM »
I remember Tevita fairly well, and TrapsMcLats beat me to it...his gyno probably fought back and strangled him or something!

Parker- are you referring to the 2000 USA's where Tevita lost out the overall to our own Bob Chick? Or the year before when he lost, not only the overall but his class, to Garret Downing?
Speaking of Garret Downing, he's another guy that disappeared after turning Pro. Great look, did a few contests but needed more leg size and once the family came calling he quietly retired.

i'm talking about Garrett Downing, who looked great when he won, Tevita was lucky to even place second behind him, because Garrett was first and second!

Yeah Garrett and that beaver looking haircut of his left the scene. He had poor showings, and either wasn't big enough, or never was too smoothhe reminded me of Patrick Henry, loads of potential, but never could get it right ...Also he was in the Army prior to winning. Funny how the black dudes in the military have quirky personalities, Downing and his beaver/conked hair and JOJ and his G4P dancing thong background. And both their wives looked almost exactly alike.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 09:57:35 AM »
I remember him, but where was he from?  The South Pacific?  Hawaii? ???

Born in Tonga, moved to Hawaii at age 4, then California at age 7.    Last I heard lives in Fullerton, has 4 teen age kids   

"The Tungun Toughman"  ...i remember Tevita  (used to watch/get motivated by his "American Muscle Magazine"Clips..."the parents are sleeping...im here in the gym training!")  ill see if i can dig one up on you-tube

don't confuse them with his muscleweb and musclegallery videos

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 11:33:37 AM »
he came back under a new name

as the last one was just too goofy

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 11:43:47 AM »
looks like the type of dude that would get fucked in the ass after every show for good placings and enjoy it

Why, because he looks better than you?