Author Topic: Racist arguments always tend to be BLACK VS WHITE.....why not WHITE vs LATINOS?  (Read 20441 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
OR ASIANS FOR THAT MATTER?  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Matt C. is the only one that cares.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
or Cajuns?
U

tendonitis

• Getbig V
white is right

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Cause "Latino's" act work and have sum of the hottest ladies around. :D

Blücher

• Getbig II
  • "WHERE YOU STAY AT?!"-SAMSON123
The two posts above sum it all up ^^^

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
How about racist/hate against everyone, that'll be great!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Look at the jew-boy trying to get everyone to kill each other off from the sidelines.... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
I think because a lot of Blacks see all things through the prism of racism. If a White person is treated rudely or unfairly he just assumes the other person is just a prick. There are just pricks in this world. Any slight to a Black is viewed as a sign of racism.

Blücher

• Getbig II

Welcome to GB/Dubai, India.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Look at the jew-boy trying to get everyone to kill each other off from the sidelines.... ::)

"Jew Boy" LOL. Isn't that what they called Mike Katz when he was a kid?

KevinP85

• Getbig IV

Jew boy, hahaha!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
I think because a lot of Blacks see all things through the prism of racism. If a White person is treated rudely or unfairly he just assumes the other person is just a prick. There are just pricks in this world. Any slight to a Black is viewed as a sign of racism.

That, plus latinos commit far less crime and generally have jobs (usually 2 or 3 of them) and families and take care of their kids. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

You mean to say misanthropic

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
You mean to say misanthropic

Pretty much lol. I tend to judge people based on individual rather than skin colour. Too much emphasis on people blaming one person based on race. I joke as much as the next person, but sometimes I wonder if a lot of getbiggers are members of Stormfront ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!

come on chaos, u know talking about jews is the only racial comments that will get someone in timeout on this board........be careful bro.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
come on chaos, u know talking about jews is the only racial comments that will get someone in timeout on this board........be careful bro.
I walk the line. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
I walk the line. 8)
Must be the Johnny Cash in you! ;D

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
The hate doesn't matter just so long as there is violence and conflict to entertain us

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.

That, plus latinos in which blood lines are about 50% afri across the americas commit far less crime and generally have jobs (usually 2 or 3 of them) and families and take care of their kids.  

hahaha...numbers are about the same long income and educational lines u dumb f##k, mold ridden piece of cheese.

i'm not mexican,  

Oh...Monica!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hahaha...numbers are about the same long income and educational lines u dumb f##k, mold ridden piece of cheese.

I notice you didn't mention crime or employment statistics.   ::)

Oh, and about your "fix", Mexicans and south americans are primarily mixes of amerindians and Spaniards...  you only get significant black into the mix when you hit the Caribbean.  Which is interesting, since when you look at Latino immigrants to the US of Caribbean origin vs those of continental origin, guess which group has the higher crime commission rate?  :D

Blücher

• Getbig II

I notice you didn't mention crime or employment statistics.   ::)

Oh, and about your "fix", Mexicans and south americans are primarily mixes of amerindians and Spaniards...  you only get significant black into the mix when you hit the Caribbean.  Which is interesting, since when you look at Latino immigrants the US of Caribbean origin vs continental lations, guess which group has the higher crime commission rate?  :D

ooo! ooo!! I know! I know!!

Blücher

• Getbig II
What's the difference between a table and divcom?

A table can support a family   8)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Racist arguments always tend to be BLACK VS WHITE.....why not WHITE vs LATINOS?

Anti-white propaganda.  The group affected by hate crimes the most are white yet the media would have you believe whites are still out lynching blacks.  They never frame racism in any way other than black versus white and that is why this meme is so popular and accepted.

Matt C. is the only one that cares.

You live in an all-white neighbourhood.  You live far away from the social ills that cities with high black populations cause other people.  You really are in no position to speak on the matter.  This is typical of so-called anti-racists who always live far away from the minority groups they ostensibly champion.
Bodybuilding Pro.com