Author Topic: Racist arguments always tend to be BLACK VS WHITE.....why not WHITE vs LATINOS?  (Read 20520 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
because white vs latino would be too easy for the whites

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
because white vs latino would be too easy for the whites

???

it's already on like popcorn if u didnt know.

Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Good post... Ironcock is the kind of crap that we do not want in Europe...

i hope u are a girl.  i usually call him turtle neck or hairy which are more fitting for a guy.  s##t...i think my old lady calls me ironcock after i do it right.  i hope u are a girl.  ???
Oh...Monica!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
???

it's already on like popcorn if u didnt know.

i just read the thread title nothing else.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Crime stats used to characterize people of African decent are fucking laughable. Let's take a look at things HISTORICALLY. : U.S slavery, genocide against native north AND south American Indians, the holocaust against the Jews, the colonization of India, South Africa and parts of Asia…I could go on and on but to summarize, EUROPEANS are the grand champions of theft, rape, murderer and crimes against humanity. When it comes to criminal behavior, we(African Americans) are fucking pikers in comparison! Caucasians win that title HANDS DOWN!  Congrats  :)

Africa was FAR better off under white rule than black rule.  Look at what happened when the geniuses in Zimbabwe decided to kill all the white farmers:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6642619.stm

HAHAHAHAHA.

Africans have never achieved agro-farming.

Also, numerous other groups have committed crimes against humanity.  Arabs bought and held just as many African slaves as Europeans did and treated them with far more violence and savagery.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
ironcock fits

i'm the kind of turk europe needs you guy

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Africa was FAR better off under white rule than black rule.  Look at what happened when the geniuses in Zimbabwe decided to kill all the white farmers:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6642619.stm

HAHAHAHAHA.

Africans have never achieved agro-farming.

Also, numerous other groups have committed crimes against humanity.  Arabs bought and held just as many African slaves as Europeans did and treated them with far more violence and savagery.

Rhodesia was a pretty decent place to live until they achieved independence, kicked out Whitey and became the hell hole that is Zimbabwe.

Africa, though rich in resources, is the sewer of this planet ruled by people that have evolved one step up from cave men.

Cut off all government aid which only empowers the dictators and let them fight it out themselves. At least then the masses will have a fighting chance against government corruption.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Rhodesia was a pretty decent place to live until they achieved independence, kicked out Whitey and became the hell hole that is Zimbabwe.

Africa, though rich in resources, is the sewer of this planet ruled by people that have evolved one step up from cave men.

Cut off all government aid which only empowers the dictators and let them fight it out themselves. At least then the masses will have a fighting chance against government corruption.

Penniless, you have grown on me on here.  You are a good guy.  8)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Jenaveve Jolie
Jasmine Byrne
Eva Angelina

...there are some good Latins ;)

They all look like transvestites in real life and the shit I've seen Jasmine Byrne do on film is almost too nauseating for me to jerk off to her anymore ( i said almost).

Give me Sativa Rose, Rebecca Linares and Tia Bella any day of the week over those skanks.

pellius

• Getbig V
Penniless, you have grown on me on here.  You are a good guy.  8)

Deep down I always knew that love was in the air. We both tried to fight it but it was bigger than both of us.

But seriously, if White libs just drop the guilt and forget about doing what makes them feel good about themselves and do things that actually works and makes a difference. Foreign aid, aid from one government to another, only makes things worse when dealing with a corrupt government. That's one of ways a corrupt government funds their military and retains the power to oppress their people.

pellius

• Getbig V
They all look like transvestites in real life and the shit I've seen Jasmine Byrne do on film is almost too nauseating for me to jerk off to her anymore ( i said almost).

Give me Sativa Rose, Rebecca Linares and Tia Bella any day of the week over those skanks.

Yeah, I'm the same way. Once I can't jerk off to someone anymore then it's totally over.

The Master

• Getbig V
Now, let's look at the stats:

- "… between 2001 and 2003, blacks were 39 times more likely to commit violent crimes against whites than the reverse, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery."

- Between 2001 and 2003, blacks committed, on average, 15,400 black-on-white rapes per year, while whites averaged only 900 white-on-black rapes per year.

- "Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent."

But there are five-and-one-half as many whites as blacks. If anything, the numbers should be reversed. After all, as leftists always tell us, all groups are supposed to be equally represented in all categories, for good or ill. [Well, not really. Leftists never call on the NBA and NFL to institute racial parity for white players.]

- Nationally, youth gangs are 90 percent non-white. "Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely."

- The only crime category in which Asians are more heavily represented than whites is illegal gambling.

- "Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black."

- "… police are determined to arrest non-black rather than black criminals."

- "[Blacks] are eight times more likely than people of other races to rob someone, for example, and 5.5 times more likely to steal a car."

- Charges of racial profiling, which maintain that police target innocent black motorists for traffic stops notwithstanding, a 2002 study by Maryland’s Public Service Research Institute found that police were stopping too few black speeders [23%], compared to their proportion of actual speeders [25%]. In fact, "blacks were twice as likely to speed as whites" in general, and there was an even higher frequency of black speeders in the 90-mph and higher range.

- "… the only evidence for police bias is disproportionate arrest rates for those groups police critics say are the targets of bias. High black arrest rates appear to reflect high crime rates, not police misconduct."

- Blacks not only commit violent crimes at far higher rates than non-blacks, but their crimes are more violent than those of whites. Blacks are three times as likely as non-blacks to commit assault with guns, and twice as likely as non-blacks to commit assault with knives.

- Blacks not only commit violent crimes at far higher rates than whites, but blacks commit "white collar" offenses -- fraud, bribery, racketeering and embezzlement, respectively - at two to five times the white rate.

- The single greatest indicator of an area's crime rate is not poverty or education, but race and ethnicity. Even when one controls for income and education, the black crime rate is much higher than the white rate.

Sources:

- The FBI's uniform crime reports (UCRs)
- The National Crime Victimization Study (NCVS) in which 149,000 people across the country, in statistical proportion to all - demographic groups, were called
- The National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS)
- Supplemental Homicide Reports (SHRs)
- State Court Processing Statistics (SCPS)
- National Youth Gang Survey
- Federal Justice - Statistics Program (FJSP)
- National Corrections Reporting Program (NCRP)

In the UK:

In total, according to the Britsh Crime Survey, there were 280,000 racially motivated crimes.

98,000 of them were committed by whites against ethnic minorities.
182,000 were committed against white people by non-whites.

The British Crime Survey (2000) found that the number of racially motivated incidents committed against ethnic minorities fell from 143,000 in 1995 to 98,000 in 1999 (down 32%)

A Home Office report revealed that of the 22 homicides classified as racially motivated between 2001-04, the majority of victims (12 cases) were white.

So, lets do the maths:

35% of racially motivated crimes are committed against ethnic minorities; 65% - the majority - are committed against white people.

Ethnic minorities made up around 9% of the population in 1999, this means that 9% of the population is committing 65% of the racially motivated crime.

On the other hand, whites - 91% of the population - are committing just 35% of it

White population is 91%
Ethnic population is 9%

98,000 or 35% of crimes committed against ethnics.
182,000 or 65% of crime committed against Whites.

9% of the population (NON-WHITES)are causing 65% of racial crimes which is 7.222 times more than what they should be.

91% of the population (WHITES) are causing 35% of racial crimes which is 0.384 times what they should be.

This means that a non-white person is 18.8 times more likely to commit a racially motivated crime than a white person is.

CRIME WAVE:

Since mass immigration began, per thousand head of population the number of indictable offenses committed in the UK - since 1954 - has risen from 9.7 in 1954 to 89.1 as of 1997. Likewise, the number of murders per million population has more than doubled in that time, rising from 6.3 in 1955 to over 14 in 1997.

Source: The House Of Commons research paper 'A century of Change, Trends in UK statistics since 1900'

The same rise in crime figures can be seen across Europe and the US, for example, if we look firstly to Sweden we can see the following:

- Total number of crimes in 1950: 195,261
- Total number of crimes in 2006: 1,224,958

- Number of rapes in 1950: 350
- Number of rapes in 2006: 4,208

SOURCE: Kriminalstatistik, Rättsstatistisk årsbok and Statistisk årsbok.

In Norway:

- Total number of crimes in 1960: 38,700
- Total number of crimes in 2006: 1,224,958

- Number of rapes in 1960: 66
- Number of rapes in 2002: 495

- Crimes per 1000 population 1960: 10.8
- Crimes per 1000 population 2002: 65.6

Source: Statistics Norway

Immigrants behind most cases of aggravated sexual assault - All rapes in Oslo committed by immigrants:

http://www.norwaypost.no/content/view/21900/26/

Sweden tops Europe rape charts:

Statistics from Sweden’s National Council for Crime Prevention show that the number of reported rapes against children is on the rise. The figures have nearly doubled in the last ten years: 467 rapes against children under the age of 15 were reported in 2004 compared with 258 in 1995. Legal proceedings continue this week in a case involving a 13 year old girl from Motala who was said to have been subjected to a group rape by four men. (Note: These four men were Kurdish Muslims, who raped the girl for hours and even took photos of doing so)

AND THIS IS WHAT THE SCUM ARE SAYING ABOUT IT ALL:

Discuss this.

The Norwegian and Swedish numbers are NOT twisted to fit anything (like some political beliefs). They are just numbers from the police sorted by the official census bureaus. Nothing more, nothing less, and they clearly show that darker people commit more crimes.

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
RACISM IS STUPID...BLACK ,WHITE,LATINO,CHINESE,TALL,SHORT,FAT,BUILT.......WE WILL ALL DIE IN THE END.....OUR UNIVERSAL PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO RECOGNISE THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND SUBMIT TO HIM IN PEACE...THIS IS TRUE SUCCESS NOT TEMPORARY ENJOYMENT OF THIS WORLD OF BODYBUILDING :)

The Master

• Getbig V
RACISM IS STUPID...BLACK ,WHITE,LATINO,CHINESE,TALL,SHORT,FAT,BUILT.......WE WILL ALL DIE IN THE END.....OUR UNIVERSAL PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO RECOGNISE THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND SUBMIT TO HIM IN PEACE...THIS IS TRUE SUCCESS NOT TEMPORARY ENJOYMENT OF THIS WORLD OF BODYBUILDING :)

Can you logically back up your statements, or is it just fantasy and "conjecture"?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
don't even talk to guys with 3 posts,debussy

regmac

• Getbig V
OR ASIANS FOR THAT MATTER?  ;)
You must not hear all the immigration debates like I do.   
((-::

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND IS THE CAUSE OF IT...THE UNIVERSE COULD NOT CREATE ITSELF....GOD COMMUNICATED TO US THROUGH TORAH, THEN BIBLE THEN QURAN TO GUIDE US TO WHAT OUR TRUE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS...tHAT IS TO FORM A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM BASED ON GOOD DEEDS AND PRAYER...YOU CAN STILL BODYBUILD AS A HOBBY BUT YOUR ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS THE SAME AS THE EVERY OTHER HUMAN....EXISTENCE OF GOD IS THROUGH LOGIC....THE WAY TO OBEY HIM IS THROUGH REVELATION.

The Master

• Getbig V
GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND IS THE CAUSE OF IT...THE UNIVERSE COULD NOT CREATE ITSELF....GOD COMMUNICATED TO US THROUGH TORAH, THEN BIBLE THEN QURAN TO GUIDE US TO WHAT OUR TRUE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS...tHAT IS TO FORM A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM BASED ON GOOD DEEDS AND PRAYER...YOU CAN STILL BODYBUILD AS A HOBBY BUT YOUR ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS THE SAME AS THE EVERY OTHER HUMAN....EXISTENCE OF GOD IS THROUGH LOGIC....THE WAY TO OBEY HIM IS THROUGH REVELATION.

C-.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
meltdown

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Oh my we have another savior here

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
NOT REALLY A SAVIOR... I BODYBUILD 2 TIMES A WEEK AND HAVE A FUN ENJOYABLE LIFE...BUT IT HURTS ME WHEN PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS OR GET FOOLED BY A TEMPORARY ENJOYMENT AND EXISTENCE.....EVERYONE WILL GROW OLD AND DIE SO WHY NOT QUESTION WHY YOU AND THE UNIVERSE ARE HERE :)
Good post

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
THANX ITS JUST THAT I REALLY FEEL THAT BODYBUILDING OR GYM IS A BEAUTIFUL PART OF LIFE BUT WHEATHER YOU ARE BUILT,FAT,TALL,SHORT,BLACK,WHITE,CHINESE.......WE HUMANS HAVE ONE UNIVERSAL PURPOSE OF EXISTENCE AND THAT IS TO OBEY OUR CREATOR. I KNOW LIFE IS FUN AND IT IS MEANT TO BE FUN BUT THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS MORE THAN JUST FUN FUN FUN AND GYM..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Stop yelling you fuckin bible basher

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
sorry im not yelling and im not a bible basher i am a covert to islam who trains just like you

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Stop yelling you fuckin bible basher
why are you so upset?   we're all serene here