Author Topic: Racist arguments always tend to be BLACK VS WHITE.....why not WHITE vs LATINOS?  (Read 20530 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
why are you so upset?   we're all serene here
roid rage  :D

The Master

• Getbig V
sorry im not yelling and im not a bible basher i am a covert to islam who trains just like you

If that is true it would come as no surprise. Your intelligence is comparable to the utterly retarded low IQ illiterate smelly morons that your irrational horseshit religion = composed of.

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
not roid rage just want you to think why you exist, what is your purpose of life, where did the universe come from......one day i will die, one day i will not exist, one day my life in this world will be over....sorry i dont mean to be boring but these are some things we as people should consider ASWELL AS ENJOYING THE GYM :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
sorry im not yelling and im not a bible basher i am a covert to islam who trains just like you
Oh dear , prepare to be raped like a sheep with its head stuck in the fence  :D

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
i take it youve just watched the media.... thats right 99 good apples with 1 bad one...so the media show the 1 bad one....there are 1.8 billion muslims and not all are terrorist. i dont blame you for feeling the way you do as i felt the same at one point towards god. But i am not prejudice...i read a copy of the quran and after 1 year converted.ANYWAY THIS ISNT ABOUT ISLAM ITS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PURPOSE OF LIFE

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
i take it youve just watched the media.... thats right 99 good apples with 1 bad one...so the media show the 1 bad one....there are 1.8 billion muslims and not all are terrorist. i dont blame you for feeling the way you do as i felt the same at one point towards god. But i am not prejudice...i read a copy of the quran and after 1 year converted.ANYWAY THIS ISNT ABOUT ISLAM ITS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PURPOSE OF LIFE
I agree with you , go read the september 11 thread to see my views , but this is GB and its not for the faint hearted  ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=297389.0

The Master

• Getbig V

Haha!

Almost no patents or nobel prizes have been a result of the activity of 1,8 billion muslims, yet a few million jews are killing it!

8)

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
i dont mind you rippin me or my religion... im just saying that you will die one day...what is your purpose of life.?

The Master

• Getbig V
i dont mind you rippin me or my religion... im just saying that you will die one day...what is your purpose of life.?

Definitely not to surrender to some irrational bullshit story invented by a pedo.

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
jews muslims and christians all believe in 1 god and try to follow the teachings of the prophets who god sent..moses,jesus and mohamed....If jews are killing the nobel prizes thats great they are my equals in humanity who i have full respect for...in fact i have a couple of really nice jewish friends so no competition there. :)   it doesnt mean however that life is 1 big game for just fun fun and more fun....think about your true purpose of life.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Definitely not to surrender to some irrational bullshit story invented by a pedo.
Now i find the religion weird especialy rooting kids , but i dont think all muslims are terrorists , Ive met some very nice muslims.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
x2

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
dont judge all muslims judge the TRUE TEACHINGS... all islam means is to submit to god in peace and do good deeds and pray to a beautiful merciful god....again i dont mind you rippin muslims or my religion i just was into gym so much before that i never considered the true meaning of our life

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
dont judge all muslims judge the TRUE TEACHINGS... all islam means is to submit to god in peace and do good deeds and pray to a beautiful merciful god....again i dont mind you rippin muslims or my religion i just was into gym so much before that i never considered the true meaning of our life
better late than never

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
thanx BIGDUMBELL appreciated... i am not trying to force my religion or any other down your throats... i just want you to ask what is the purpose of life. is it to train, to get rich, to get a good looking wife...what is it....these things will all end cuz we die...so therefore it is fine and encouraged to have these things but the ultimate purpose of life is deeper than that

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
thanx BIGDUMBELL appreciated... i am not trying to force my religion or any other down your throats... i just want you to ask what is the purpose of life. is it to train, to get rich, to get a good looking wife...what is it....these things will all end cuz we die...so therefore it is fine and encouraged to have these things but the ultimate purpose of life is deeper than that

stop telling others what they should have...you make it sound like misery loves company

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
im not ... im asking you the most imporatant question which could ever be rationally posed to a human being ...what is your purpose of life?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Islam, the religion of peace..........and marrying little girls, and having buttsex with other men, and bathing in yak piss, and blowing yourself up for virgins, and.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
it doesnt say that in the quran....any of that....they are just fabricated tales about a sinless prophet who lived like moses ,jesus, abraham, and david peace be upon all of them........Islam by definition means to submit to god in peace....all those points are false fabrications... the quran has remained unchanged for 1432 years and doesnt say any of that ....i read it everyday for 1 year after training :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
it doesnt say that in the quran....any of that....they are just fabricated tales about a sinless prophet who lived like moses ,jesus, abraham, and david peace be upon all of them........Islam by definition means to submit to god in peace....all those points are false fabrications... the quran has remained unchanged for 1432 years and doesnt say any of that ....i read it everyday for 1 year after training :)
are you a slow reader?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Islam, the religion of peace..........and marrying little girls, and having buttsex with other men, and bathing in yak piss, and blowing yourself up for virgins, and.....
Receiving HugeNasser as your personal saviour?

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
no im not a slow reader i just want you to answer one question. Whether we are fat skinny built short tall rich poor black white chinese..........what is the purpose of life for a human being?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
no im not a slow reader i just want you to answer one question. Whether we are fat skinny built short tall rich poor black white chinese..........what is the purpose of life for a human being?
u've got it all figured out havent you?  ;D
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
all those points are false fabrications... the quran has remained unchanged for 1432 years and doesnt say any of that

How do you know? Where you there ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Meh. That's easy. 'To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.'