Author Topic: Russia becomes world's biggest oil producer  (Read 625 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Russia becomes world's biggest oil producer
« on: September 09, 2009, 08:23:22 AM »
For decades the world's major oil producers have tried to control prices by cutting or raising supplies, which relied on all of them sticking to agreed quotas.

But unity amongst oil-rich nations appears to be crumbling.

Now Russia has just overtaken Saudi Arabia as the world's biggest producer and it's done it by failing to keep its promise to slow down production.

!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Russia becomes world's biggest oil producer
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 08:36:31 AM »
Yet the dummy democrats wont let us drill or refine.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 08:42:35 AM »
well, at least they won't be going around wearing semtex smoking jackets and vaporising people with the money....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 09:52:33 AM »
Yet the dummy democrats wont let us drill or refine.

Bush had a repub congress for half his term.

Why didn't he drill?   DOH!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 10:19:37 AM »
Democrats have been blocking oil drilling for years dude, we had this discussion already.  Bush should have pushed it through his first term, I agree on that.  Explore all energy options.  No reason we cannot take advantage of our natural resources while giving incentives to explore alternative energy.  I also see Obama kept true to his pledge to ignore nuclear power (our most wise and available energy option).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 10:20:42 AM »
Democrats have been blocking oil drilling for years dude, we had this discussion already.  Bush should have pushed it through his first term, I agree on that.  Explore all energy options.  No reason we cannot take advantage of our natural resources while giving incentives to explore alternative energy.  I also see Obama kept true to his pledge to ignore nuclear power (our most wise and available energy option).

Bush and dems are equal to blame.  He could have used his years with a strong repub congress and the nation behind him to drill, baby drill.

instead, his way of energy securement was to invade two countries with oil/access to oil ;)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 10:28:02 AM »
Bush and dems are equal to blame.  He could have used his years with a strong repub congress and the nation behind him to drill, baby drill.

instead, his way of energy securement was to invade two countries with oil/access to oil ;)

Its the dumb ass democrat enviro kooks that threaten to sue.If you put in a policy to build,they take you to court and tie it up for years.If the stupid ass democrats would call off these jerkoofs we would be independant of foriegn oil.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 10:31:20 AM »
For decades the world's major oil producers have tried to control prices by cutting or raising supplies, which relied on all of them sticking to agreed quotas.

But unity amongst oil-rich nations appears to be crumbling.

Now Russia has just overtaken Saudi Arabia as the world's biggest producer and it's done it by failing to keep its promise to slow down production.

Eh, how long will this last? Saudi Arabia still has the largest actual reserves so I'm sure they aren't sweating it. Plus, how proficient is the Russian oil service industry? I'm going to assert that it is nowhere near the levels of certain M.E. countries or the West as a whole. This seems like a 'slash and burn' production ramp up...how much oil will be lost due to faulty equipment? How many wells will be prematurely closed because of poor drilling techniques? The Russian state owned oil producers aren't on par with the rest of the world so who knows what will come of this.

All things to ponder.