Author Topic: Videos from the Show  (Read 5609 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Videos from the Show
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2009, 06:31:47 PM »
Normally I don't care to respond to hateful gimmicks but I do have to respond to these just because they made me laugh  ;D:

It cause Not Fucking Course Pumpkinhead.Now each of  us Don't need our wife to come on a public site and tell us how Fucking great we are.You poor no leg Fool.Find a gym with a squat rack and try squating it might help just a little.Pumpkinhead.
Albert, you corrected Mike in the above quote, but it is you who is incorrect.  His response to me was just him stating that I was right, of course (meaning as usual).  I have no idea why you would think he meant "cause".  I mean what does "you're right of cause" mean?  If anything what he wrote incorrectly was "your"....but you didn't catch that.  And btw...you're married?  How old are you?  Your writing skills had me thinking you were only about 13.  You place capital letters in the middle of a sentence, leave no spaces after a period and oh, there are 2 t's in squatting and the plural of wife is wives.  Maybe you should take on a few more English classes before YOU go onto a public site and try to correct others.  ;)

Actually you are not holding your own at all. You got dead last at another contest. You look ridiculous up on stage. You have such small legs, even guys in there 60's have bigger biceps than your legs. You don't do it right Mike. You NEVER come in conditioned enough. You always have a fat cheeks and a fat face, and it shows that you dont diet hard enough. How many people have to tell you. You blame it on being tall that you dont fill out, you are only 6'2, bottom line, you need to train harder, and diet, even Blockhead and others tell u , but you think u have a clue but in reality you are a joke. You keep posting your pics, thinking you are some amazing athlete, but you look ridiculous.
And RhymeTime...seriously, what are you looking at.  Where is Mike's face/cheeks fat?  The only time they weren't sucked in was when he was blowing air out of his mouth (which he did often, which I've told him he shouldn't do).  He looked great at this show, granted he wasn't as conditioned as he was in his first show but when he got down that low he lost a lot of muscle.  And what's with the "only 6'2" comment?  Are you unaware that the majority of competitive bodybuilders are between 5'2" and 5'10" (5'10" being actually tall)?   ::)

What idiots like you (who like to talk a lot) fail to see is all the hard work he DOES put in the gym.  You guys (who are always flapping your negative gums) aren't there to see him train so please...just stfu.  It is you who doesn't have a clue.  Maybe if you did, you wouldn't be so quick to open your mouth.  So with that said...the only "joke" here is the gimmick who has never competed and obviously has no physique what-so-ever as they never show themselves (they would obviously be proud of what they have achieved, and want to make a point to show they know what the hell they're talking about when they critique or insult someone).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With all that said ... let the trash talk on Laura begin (because we know they couldn't take it ;))
:D Weee

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2009, 07:08:45 PM »
 ;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2009, 07:10:17 PM »

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2009, 01:33:46 AM »
Normally I don't care to respond to hateful gimmicks but I do have to respond to these just because they made me laugh  ;D:
Albert, you corrected Mike in the above quote, but it is you who is incorrect.  His response to me was just him stating that I was right, of course (meaning as usual).  I have no idea why you would think he meant "cause".  I mean what does "you're right of cause" mean?  If anything what he wrote incorrectly was "your"....but you didn't catch that.  And btw...you're married?  How old are you?  Your writing skills had me thinking you were only about 13.  You place capital letters in the middle of a sentence, leave no spaces after a period and oh, there are 2 t's in squatting and the plural of wife is wives.  Maybe you should take on a few more English classes before YOU go onto a public site and try to correct others.  ;)
And RhymeTime...seriously, what are you looking at.  Where is Mike's face/cheeks fat?  The only time they weren't sucked in was when he was blowing air out of his mouth (which he did often, which I've told him he shouldn't do).  He looked great at this show, granted he wasn't as conditioned as he was in his first show but when he got down that low he lost a lot of muscle.  And what's with the "only 6'2" comment?  Are you unaware that the majority of competitive bodybuilders are between 5'2" and 5'10" (5'10" being actually tall)?   ::)

What idiots like you (who like to talk a lot) fail to see is all the hard work he DOES put in the gym.  You guys (who are always flapping your negative gums) aren't there to see him train so please...just stfu.  It is you who doesn't have a clue.  Maybe if you did, you wouldn't be so quick to open your mouth.  So with that said...the only "joke" here is the gimmick who has never competed and obviously has no physique what-so-ever as they never show themselves (they would obviously be proud of what they have achieved, and want to make a point to show they know what the hell they're talking about when they critique or insult someone).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With all that said ... let the trash talk on Laura begin (because we know they couldn't take it ;))
            Sorry Rat English is my 4th language.But I do know waht a squat rack is now try to find one for your Husband.Both Pumpkinheads.By the way you look as bad as him old girl.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2009, 01:53:09 AM »
with all due respect to mike and laura, but is this gonna be another one of the these M.A and Laura gab fest where they keep on "TTT'ing" a thread (that nobody on else on this forum, quite frankly, doesn't care about) where they talk to each other via the internet computer service?

...i mean, don't you guys live with each other or some shit like that?

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2009, 01:55:16 AM »
Attention Whores at best.I have seen better legs on a chair.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2009, 05:53:54 AM »
Your upper body looks good, Michael!  8)

But damn, train them legs. You look like a pigeon.  :-\

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2009, 05:59:42 AM »
Your upper body looks good, Michael!  8)

But damn, train them legs. You look like a pigeon.  :-\

lol!@pigeon
 thanks man! .........got a bit of a problem right now/but ill be back under that squat rack in no time!!!  ;)
if hard work and consistency along with "ass to the floor" squats builds legs/then we will get em up there!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2009, 01:35:46 PM »
            Sorry Rat English is my 4th language.But I do know waht a squat rack is now try to find one for your Husband.Both Pumpkinheads.By the way you look as bad as him old girl.
  ::)  Like I care what a 13 year old twink thinks about me.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2009, 01:42:59 PM »
Attention Whores at best.I have seen better legs on a chair.

did you use a paper mache head in your escape?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2009, 06:06:11 AM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2009, 06:34:26 AM »
          Sorry Rat English is my 4th 2nd language, the first one being Faganese, which I speak with a lisp to please my daddy, who is also my boyfriend

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2009, 06:36:44 AM »
Caption this pic

R

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2009, 06:39:40 AM »
Caption this pic

brutal male carry all. It's not a purse, it's European.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2009, 06:40:49 AM »
Caption this pic

i'll race ya to the isle on veggie chips 2/1 special!!!!!!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2009, 06:41:33 AM »
brutal male carry all. It's not a purse, it's European.

Officer!  That man stole my European male carry all!  ;D
R

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2009, 08:06:34 AM »
Caption this pic

:o (Oh NO she Didn't!!!!!!!)

<snapsfingers>

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2009, 08:08:09 AM »
That's a Coach Wallet by the way.......

(it's NOT a Purse!)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2009, 08:54:17 AM »
Caption this pic

Pardon me ... Have you any Grey Poupon?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2009, 09:02:17 AM »
Caption this pic

A tub of Whey protein? That'll be in aisle 4. Hop on, I'll get you there 4 seconds quicker cause this puppy is jacked with MPG caps.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2009, 10:36:46 AM »
Caption this pic

George Costanza moved to Florida.
As empty as paradise

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2009, 11:06:55 AM »
HEY!  >:(  George is bald, wears glasses, fat!

AND he's short!   >:(

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »
lol@ Hedge and Laura!!!!!

(2 outta 3 ain't bad right?)

;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2009, 12:01:18 PM »

I fit right in down here.................(old/bald,in a wheelchair!)

;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2009, 12:19:03 PM »

I fit right in down here.................(old/bald,in a wheelchair!)

;)
Don't worry babe.  I've got ya covered!