Author Topic: Videos from the Show  (Read 5727 times)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
Re: Videos from the Show
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 07:38:57 PM »

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2009, 07:54:09 PM »
Dream on Pumpkinhead.Wow you really believe what you type old age can slow the sight get some glasses Pumpkinhead. :-\

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2009, 02:25:46 AM »
And yes i did say i was holding my own!   ;)
Why do you bother responding to those who are obvious gimmicks or just post to get a rise out of someone.  You know what you did.  You know who was there standing beside you on stage.  Don't let these twinks get the better of you.   Remember where you are posting.  Although this is a bbing forum, 90% of those who post only do so to make fun of others and try to get a rise for their own entertainment.  It's a sad life, I know...but it's all they have.  ;)
:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2009, 06:09:42 AM »
Why do you bother responding to those who are obvious gimmicks or just post to get a rise out of someone.  You know what you did.  You know who was there standing beside you on stage.  Don't let these twinks get the better of you.   Remember where you are posting.  Although this is a bbing forum, 90% of those who post only do so to make fun of others and try to get a rise for their own entertainment.  It's a sad life, I know...but it's all they have.  ;)

Thanks hunny! ....your right of course/just to work so hard /achieve so much (for me) and to have someone mock those efforts and with such hatred on a bodybuilding message board (of all places!) really get's me down... i can take the truth (i don't have the greatest bodybuilding genetics/im too tall it's a short mans sport etc etc) the truth was on that day....i belonged on that stage  (and that's good enough for me/for now!)
congrats to Mark!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2009, 06:36:43 AM »

Thanks hunny! ....your right of course/just to work so hard /achieve so much (for me) and to have someone mock those efforts and with such hatred on a bodybuilding message board (of all places!) really get's me down... i can take the truth (i don't have the greatest bodybuilding genetics/im too tall it's a short mans sport etc etc) the truth was on that day....i belonged on that stage  (and that's good enough for me/for now!)
congrats to Mark!

HE HAS SOME GOOD BODY PARTS THAT GUY,FLOWS SO/SO,HE'S IN BETWEEN TO FORMER GENETIC MARVELS.

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 02:19:19 PM »

congrats to Mark!

It cause Not Fucking Course Pumpkinhead.Now each of  us Don't need our wife to come on a public site and tell us how Fucking great we are.You poor no leg Fool.Find a gym with a squat rack and try squating it might help just a little.Pumpkinhead.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2009, 03:23:55 PM »
alright mike pretty good man.  any videos from the show of laura?

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2009, 03:24:45 PM »
                            It cause Not Fucking Course Pumpkinhead.Now each of  us Don't need our wife to come on a public site and tell us how Fucking great we are.You poor no leg Fool.Find a gym with a squat rack and try squating it might help just a little.Pumpkinhead.

you seem upset

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2009, 06:54:15 PM »
Nah just get mad when Nobodies with legs like chickens talk it up Big like they really belong on that stage.Give me a break.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2009, 07:54:31 AM »
alright mike pretty good man.  any videos from the show of laura?

;)

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2009, 08:03:53 AM »
And yes i did say i was holding my own!   ;)

Actually you are not holding your own at all. You got dead last at another contest. You look ridiculous up on stage. You have such small legs, even guys in there 60's have bigger biceps than your legs. You don't do it right Mike. You NEVER come in conditioned enough. You always have a fat cheeks and a fat face, and it shows that you dont diet hard enough. How many people have to tell you. You blame it on being tall that you dont fill out, you are only 6'2, bottom line, you need to train harder, and diet, even Blockhead and others tell u , but you think u have a clue but in reality you are a joke. You keep posting your pics, thinking you are some amazing athlete, but you look ridiculous.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2009, 08:26:33 AM »
you are some amazing athlete, but you look ridiculously shredded!
 Thanks Bro!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2009, 08:35:50 AM »
Im a huge fan!!, i loved that video of your evening posing routine (any chance i could see it again?) thank you!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2009, 08:44:52 AM »
You NEVER come in conditioned enough. You always have a fat cheeks and a fat face, and it shows that you dont diet hard enough.

lol

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2009, 08:49:50 AM »

lol

LOL you call that conditioned  ;D  you don't even have abs,where is ur 6 pack, u have a belly that is kinda flat with no visible cuts. you are a joke man, you have zero legs, you are a 40 year old broke, drug addict who gets DEAD LAST at every show.  ;)  i bet your waist is still 38.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2009, 09:00:21 AM »
LOL you call that conditioned  ;D  you don't even have abs, you are a joke man, you have zero legs, you are a 40 year old broke, drug addict who gets DEAD LAST at every show.  ;)  i bet your waist is still 38.
Chalk up another fan for Arvilla. :D
N

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2009, 09:01:14 AM »
Chalk up another fan for Arvilla. :D

I feel sad for him. Even his lady has bigger legs than him. Poor mexican genetics. :-\

Mons Venus

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2009, 09:01:50 AM »
Why do you bother responding to those who are obvious gimmicks or just post to get a rise out of someone.  You know what you did.  You know who was there standing beside you on stage.  Don't let these twinks get the better of you.   Remember where you are posting.  Although this is a bbing forum, 90% of those who post only do so to make fun of others and try to get a rise for their own entertainment.  It's a sad life, I know...but it's all they have.  ;)

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Mike. :D

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2009, 10:55:20 AM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2009, 02:35:15 PM »
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Mike. :D

;)  (thx MV!)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2009, 02:38:26 PM »

;)  (thx MV!)
Hey are you entering the Gold Coast too? Laura is I think correct? I may try and make there

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2009, 02:39:06 PM »
take a few years off to put on some more thickness then get back down to that conditioning. then your going to look sick.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2009, 02:42:13 PM »
thanks she looks great

Yes she does (i taped that off a TV with a crappy camera recorder/she actually looked a lot better than that shows!)
  her abs= wowza!  (Im very proud of her!)   :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2009, 02:44:03 PM »
Hey are you entering the Gold Coast too? Laura is I think correct? I may try and make there
  no...... but ill be there (Laura is competing), if ya make it there/come up introduce urself and chill
     ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2009, 02:45:34 PM »
take a few years off to put on some more thickness then get back down to that conditioning. then your going to look sick.

This is actually pretty good advice