Author Topic: Gibbs mocks Fox for airing reality show instead of Obama  (Read 1878 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Gibbs mocks Fox for airing reality show instead of Obama
« on: September 09, 2009, 12:04:00 PM »
White House spokesman Robert Gibbs might not know how to dance, but he’s always willing to tango with his tongue.

Gibbs appeared on FNC’s Fox and Friends to provide a preview of the president’s speech Wednesday morning, and, as Media Bistro notes, “he took a shot at the FOX broadcast network for not carrying the address.”

“I do hope the viewers of FOX will find a way to watch this speech tonight,” Gibbs said. “I know the network, instead of dealing with the reality of millions of people on health insurance reform have decided to show a reality show called ‘So You Think You Can Dance?’”

Fox’s Alisyn Camerota quickly retorted, “But you can watch it right here on the Fox News Channel. We’ll be covering it in its entirety.”

But Gibbs couldn’t help taking another shot at the broadcast channel’s decision: “I do hope people will check in to the reality of what’s going on in America rather than the distraction of a reality TV show.”

Gibbs said that Obama would be discussing a lot of ideas that Republicans have brought up in the health care reform debate, and that he hopes that it will lead one-time congressional foes to “come on in and work with us on reform.”

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Gibbs mocks Fox for airing reality show instead of Obama
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 12:05:12 PM »
LOL FOX NEWS HAD IT...LOL  ::) what a dip shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 12:10:39 PM »
LOL FOX NEWS HAD IT...LOL 

A lot more ppl watch FOX, than FOX news.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 12:14:24 PM »
A lot more ppl watch FOX, than FOX news.
very true what does that have to do with anything Im sure alot more ppl watched so you think you can dance then would have watched his speech  ::)

more much to do about nothing and 240 spreading it around what a suprise  ::)

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 12:14:29 PM »
Gibbs bitter because Fox does not bow down to Obama

RIP Bob Probert

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 12:58:57 PM »
If you look at the trends in Obamas ratings during his speeches,thats a very good decision.He is a loooooooser in the ratings game.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 01:03:52 PM »
Hey 240 - Maybe Obama should hire me as his Spokesperson.  I can sell anything. 

I taped my last two job interviews.  Do you think I would be a good spokesperson?  BTW - this is exactly like my accent. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 01:53:57 PM »
If you look at the trends in Obamas ratings during his speeches,thats a very good decision.He is a loooooooser in the ratings game.

It's been Lib City for 10 months, and HALF tha nation still approves of the job he's doing.

Yeah, quite the loser.  Doing everything he wants and 50% of americans are still wearing their Obama t-shirts.  Keep on celebrating your "wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiin".

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 01:58:33 PM »
It's been Lib City for 10 months, and HALF tha nation still approves of the job he's doing.

Yeah, quite the loser.  Doing everything he wants and 50% of americans are still wearing their Obama t-shirts.  Keep on celebrating your "wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiin".

Fastest drop to 50% in the HISTORY of the country.The guy started at about 75% and is now just under 50% or at 50% depending on the poll.The idea that you think thats time to celebrate shows what a foolish lib you are.If they pass health care ,he will be under 40.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 02:03:28 PM »

Ur like the Hitler in the Bunker moving around fake divisions to stop the Russians. Its over dude....or its never gonna be the same. Barry is failing in an epic way. Whats going right for him....?
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 02:13:43 PM »
Whats going right for him....?

Nothing.  and 1 in 2 americans still love the guy.

Wait til things start going well and the talking-boob-tube tells people "obama doing things right!".  They'll all jump back on his bandwagon.  And it only take 50.1% of people to do that, and he wins the election.  And he's at 50% now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 02:16:30 PM »
Ur like the Hitler in the Bunker moving around fake divisions to stop the Russians.

i gotta admit, that was falldown funny

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »
White House spokesman Robert Gibbs might not know how to dance, but he’s always willing to tango with his tongue.

Gibbs appeared on FNC’s Fox and Friends to provide a preview of the president’s speech Wednesday morning, and, as Media Bistro notes, “he took a shot at the FOX broadcast network for not carrying the address.”

“I do hope the viewers of FOX will find a way to watch this speech tonight,” Gibbs said. “I know the network, instead of dealing with the reality of millions of people on health insurance reform have decided to show a reality show called ‘So You Think You Can Dance?’”

Fox’s Alisyn Camerota quickly retorted, “But you can watch it right here on the Fox News Channel. We’ll be covering it in its entirety.”

But Gibbs couldn’t help taking another shot at the broadcast channel’s decision: “I do hope people will check in to the reality of what’s going on in America rather than the distraction of a reality TV show.”

Gibbs said that Obama would be discussing a lot of ideas that Republicans have brought up in the health care reform debate, and that he hopes that it will lead one-time congressional foes to “come on in and work with us on reform.”

I mean c'mon, does anyone really take anything that Gibbs says seriously? ::)