Author Topic: question on the president's insurance crap...  (Read 1133 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
question on the president's insurance crap...
« on: September 09, 2009, 06:10:37 PM »
Ok, everyone has to get insurance or they'll be fined.  With your car insurance, they check that by making you prove you have insurance when you go into get your plates/registration or when you get pulled over.  Those are the two ways they make sure you're buying car insurance.

So will it then go like this for health insurance.  When you go to the hospital they check you and have to report you if you don't have insurance?  So people who couldn't afford it will avoid going to the doctor if they're uninsured for fear of getting reported?  Brilliant...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: question on the president's insurance crap...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »
Horrible idea.  Who is going to enforce this?  Department of Homeland Security?  Is this going to be a federal crime? 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 06:52:36 PM »
Can't work without tort reform to lower malpractice costs.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 06:54:28 PM »
Obama mentioned that but I was distracted by the fox news ticker so I don't remember what he said.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 06:55:37 PM »

They can still can still fine people without tort reform.   :-\ 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 07:06:29 PM »
Regardless of what political perspective people come from, most could agree the president is a smart man. Too smart to believe his proposal will work, as advertised, without raising taxes.

They're hoping need will outweigh common sense once the true cost is seen. :)

My 'tort reform' argument is simple: Without lowering the delivery costs any solution only works long as doctors can afford to participate. Basically, their planning to make private practice unaffordable and drive everyone into hospitals.

Al Gore cast the deciding vote to kill tort reform. True, it shouldn't have came down to him but he still had a chance to do what's right.

Politicians are all whores unworthy of trust.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 07:45:06 PM »
Regardless of what political perspective people come from, most could agree the president is a smart man. Too smart to believe his proposal will work, as advertised, without raising taxes.

Politicians are all whores unworthy of trust.
dont tell obama supporters though they will vehimently disagree...

and very true on the last statement

the system is set up in such a way that they can be legally corrupt and we the citizens get the shaft...

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 07:57:46 PM »
I believe myself to be of modest intellect....

When the POTUS says that it will cost nothing, I call bullshit!
<even though I don't think he will kill grandpa or fund abortions of men who are impregnated by women>

Sandra

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 08:02:57 PM »
Obama sounded very bitter  ;D

I'm sure all the naysayers are intimidated now by that speech
RIP Bob Probert

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 08:11:07 PM »
I believe myself to be of modest intellect....

When the POTUS says that it will cost nothing, I call bullshit!
<even though I don't think he will kill grandpa or fund abortions of men who are impregnated by women>

Sandra
you seem to have a real problem with men impregnating women  ::) you wish you were born a man or something?

heres a question though why even put wording into a bill that leaves the door open for that then? b/c they know that sooner or later the law preventing that might get overturned and they want to be able to use the money for that...

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 09:06:06 PM »
dont tell obama supporters though they will vehimently disagree...

and very true on the last statement

the system is set up in such a way that they can be legally corrupt and we the citizens get the shaft...

Anyone stupid enough to believe this can be done without a tax increase should go buy a helmet and apply for SSI.

Also, prenatal care, abortions, etc... haven't been addressed because we already know they would be a reality under any plan with a chance to pass. That being said... as a tax payer I'd rather foot the bill for an abortion than welfare, LOL!

I really don't know how he (or anyone else, for that matter) is going to perform "abortions on men impregnated by women".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 09:13:28 PM »
I've been on tube8.com all night.  Making sure my moma isn't on there, like FOX warned.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 09:28:57 PM »
I've been on tube8.com all night.  Making sure my moma isn't on there, like FOX warned.
hahahaha ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 10:27:05 PM »
Ok, everyone has to get insurance or they'll be fined.  With your car insurance, they check that by making you prove you have insurance when you go into get your plates/registration or when you get pulled over.  Those are the two ways they make sure you're buying car insurance.

So will it then go like this for health insurance.  When you go to the hospital they check you and have to report you if you don't have insurance?  So people who couldn't afford it will avoid going to the doctor if they're uninsured for fear of getting reported?  Brilliant...

You voted for him right?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2009, 10:32:27 PM »
You voted for him right?
yea, so?  hope you're not going to say that means i have to back everything he does.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 06:05:01 AM »
yea, so?  hope you're not going to say that means i have to back everything he does.

Hugo - Obama makes Bill Clinton look like the Pope with the lies he told last night.  Truly despicable performce. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 04:53:19 PM »
Hugo - Obama makes Bill Clinton look like the Pope with the lies he told last night.  Truly despicable performce.  

All due respect, 333...

We'll never see a better, more natural liar politician than Bill Clinton.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 04:56:00 PM »
Hugo - Obama makes Bill Clinton look like the Pope with the lies he told last night.  Truly despicable performce.  
this is the kind of stuff i'm talking about.  Look at what I posted, READ IT, then read your reply to what I posted.  It's as though you're pushing me to support Obama :-\

Who are you working for lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 01:53:59 PM »
this is the kind of stuff i'm talking about.  Look at what I posted, READ IT, then read your reply to what I posted.  It's as though you're pushing me to support Obama :-\

Who are you working for lol...
3333, the comment I made here about who are you working for should clearly be seen as saying you're an unwitting agent of Obama.  I don't know where you got that I was accusing you of being a part of the bilderbergers or cia or fbi or any of that ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 01:59:47 PM »
3333, the comment I made here about who are you working for should clearly be seen as saying you're an unwitting agent of Obama.  I don't know where you got that I was accusing you of being a part of the bilderbergers or cia or fbi or any of that ::)

Come on relax man.  I wouldnt know a rockefeller from a bilderberger if they were in my office.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 02:00:58 PM »
Come on relax man.  I wouldnt know a rockefeller from a bilderberger if they were in my office.   
OK then why the hell have you been posting and sending me pm's saying that's what I suggested?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 02:11:13 PM »
OK then why the hell have you been posting and sending me pm's saying that's what I suggested?

Cuz you accused me of "working for someone"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 02:15:25 PM »
Cuz you accused me of "working for someone"
duh, that's why i freaking bumped this thread, so the context of how I said it could be clearly seen.  did it really go over you?  around the same time, I even pm'd you giving you my opinion of how I saw your posting style as very polorizing.  You then go on to take what I said via pm and posting here as me saying I was accusing you of working for the man lol...  It should be clear that's not what I did.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 02:16:33 PM »
duh, that's why i freaking bumped this thread, so the context of how I said it could be clearly seen.  did it really go over you?  around the same time, I even pm'd you giving you my opinion of how I saw your posting style as very polorizing.  You then go on to take what I said via pm and posting here as me saying I was accusing you of working for the man lol...  It should be clear that's not what I did.

Relax man.  you are tightly wound up today.