Author Topic: Imagine this diet youve never tried before  (Read 865 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Imagine this diet youve never tried before
« on: September 09, 2009, 06:47:49 PM »
imagine alot of peanutbutter and dark green vegetables

one serving of dark green vegetables has about 100% vitamin c and 180% of vitamin K and 80 percent vitamin A and 30 % iron

imagine these structural building vitamins with the high enzyme activity of dark greens being readily available via the enhanced transport mechanism of mono and poly fats creating the correct bonds for structural rejuvination

Imagine a thinking session with Johnnay Falcon :o please interrigate me as to the facts i lay out before you above
A

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: Imagine this diet youve never tried before
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 06:52:19 PM »

one serving of dark green vegetables has about 100% vitamin c and 180% of vitamin K and 80 percent vitamin A and 30 % iron

imagine these structural building vitamins with the high enzyme activity of dark greens being readily available via the enhanced transport mechanism of mono and poly fats creating the correct bonds for structural rejuvination

Imagine a thinking session with Johnnay Falcon :o
I guess there would be no room for the olive oil, huh? Do you seriously use these unconventional diets that you routinely describe? I'm guessing that you don't, right? It's just all for teh funny on GB I hope. :o

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 06:55:26 PM »
i would imagine your skin would stay clear on a diet like this?!!
w

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 07:18:50 PM »
honestly, who gives a shit about minerals and vitamins?
When im on a diet i dont think about it so hard

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »

Because you think diet like most people only think diet is weight loss or fat loss.

But diet really is about something more, everything, because everything affects everything.

Instead achieve the fat loss/weight loss/muscle gain by seeking a diet your body functions really good on, that is optimal for your mind and body. And never be stagnant, you advance in experience and knowledge just by different nutritions and workouts.

It will expanding your mind and thought process, and let you advance to new levels of consciousness. You can't neglect any of these areas. Cause you will then be inbalanced and faulter in one of the areas and that will weaken your capabilities to evolve.

Same with training.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 07:50:40 PM »

Imagine a thinking session with Johnnay Falcon :o please interrigate me as to the facts i lay out before you above

some fats with vegetables is extremely good for nutritional uptake of vitamins and minerals. I have some fat in every meal except with grapefruit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 08:11:38 PM »

try not to sound like an idiot

vitamins are antioxidants wich retain your living structure and grow new structure
A

Bast175

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 08:39:55 PM »