Author Topic: Fox Didn't TOUCH the Joe Wilson thing / MSNBC Poll  (Read 1746 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Fox Didn't TOUCH the Joe Wilson thing / MSNBC Poll
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 08:52:34 AM »
wheres the link to the document so I can read the exact statements in the pages that were referenced?

Uh, the AP article gives direct quotes from Obama.  Maybe you can call the WH and get them to fax it to ya?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2009, 08:55:45 AM »
Uh, the AP article gives direct quotes from Obama.  Maybe you can call the WH and get them to fax it to ya?  ::)

Straw wont adress the AP article because it completely destroys Dear Leaders' speech and lies, distortions, and misrepresentations contained therein. 

I was totally embarassed for our country last night knowing that most people sat home knowing they were being lied to with that ridiculous speech. 

Only people like Straw, 240, Lurker, and Mons bought that nonsense. 

Even Hugo realized what a farce it was.     

Mons Venus

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2009, 09:12:28 AM »
Straw wont adress the AP article because it completely destroys Dear Leaders' speech and lies, distortions, and misrepresentations contained therein. 

I was totally embarassed for our country last night knowing that most people sat home knowing they were being lied to with that ridiculous speech. 
Only people like Straw, 240, Lurker, and Mons bought that nonsense. 

Even Hugo realized what a farce it was.     

I feel your pain man,,,,,,I still canvas the sky looking for Mushroom clouds.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2009, 09:22:16 AM »
how about a link to whatever you're referencing.

I'd like to read it myself rather than depend on your interpretation

Interpretation? He's spinning, for example, he's not mentioning that the "no healthcare for illegals" will actually be legal if he grants amnesty. You can either call it lie or a half truth. This guy hasn't followed through with anything since his inauguration, in fact he's setting this country back like no one has ever done.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2009, 06:00:32 PM »
Here's a link to the actual HR3200 submitted in the House.  James is telling the truth about some, distorting others.  His first point, referencing pg. 50, is so unclear I think you'll need to be a Supreme Court Justice to interpret what the hell they are trying to say in the bill.

http://energycommerce.house.gov/Press_111/20090714/aahca.pdf