Author Topic: HELP QUICKLY!  (Read 2614 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: HELP QUICKLY!
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2009, 11:37:13 AM »
lol ...estradiol is english for one of the three types of estrogen

shrek 5mg is nothin ..id use it if it was all i had access to

Good catch T, i'm struck that anyone else did not notice it! It's as basic as it can get!

i wouldnt use it bro..you can find better gear than that out there

AMEN!

I wouldn't use that for nothing. Why the hell would you want to inject estrogen?

Exactly, Tbombz is right in that estrogen helps with muscle building, but the price for a few extra watery pounds is too high, might even cost you mucho $ for gyno surgery, not to mention the mood swings etc...

Dont use it.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 12:27:31 PM »

Stop spreading this BS. Men injecting estrogen is asking for problems.
its not bs its fact.  :)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 12:52:19 PM »

This is true, but for some guys the estrogen sides are too much...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2009, 03:44:30 PM »

Your correct it is fact, that men injecting estrogen is asking for problems.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2009, 03:51:11 PM »
Your correct it is fact, that men injecting estrogen is asking for problems.
lol. well what do you think about the fact that a portion of the testosterone you inject, eventhough it contains zero estrogen in the ampule, does indeed convert into estrogen. and probably much higher amounts than 5mg.  ;) 

5mg is negligable and wont make an impact. if anythign it will help. its extra hormone.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009, 08:16:32 PM »
lol. well what do you think about the fact that a portion of the testosterone you inject, eventhough it contains zero estrogen in the ampule, does indeed convert into estrogen. and probably much higher amounts than 5mg.  ;) 

5mg is negligable and wont make an impact. if anythign it will help. its extra hormone.

Yeah, but it will convert to other types of estrogen as well, not just estradiol so the "balance" is better. He might get away with using a small amount of that along with a AI. I know your against AI's per se bu when/if he is injecting estrogen along with test that already boosts it, he will need it. Also there must be better gear out there in Mexico than this cattle profit injection..
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009, 09:29:06 PM »
ok got the organon ready ject today it cost 15 dollars but it was smooth as hell.....ill have to search around for a better price

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 04:15:27 PM »
Yeah, but it will convert to other types of estrogen as well, not just estradiol so the "balance" is better. He might get away with using a small amount of that along with a AI. I know your against AI's per se bu when/if he is injecting estrogen along with test that already boosts it, he will need it. Also there must be better gear out there in Mexico than this cattle profit injection..
5mg of estrogen isnt going to cause problesm though.  and even if it did cause a problem, what would that be? a bit of gyno.. thats about it. besides that, it would slightly help with anabolism. so its a small trade off.   

if the option is NO GEAR, or GEAR WITH 5MG ESTROGEN..... id choosse the second any day of the week. anyone who would choose no gear over gear with estrogen is ignorant, plain and simple.

4thAD

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2009, 06:08:57 PM »

I guarantee there is. Throw this BS in the garbage.