Author Topic: ACORN involved in child sex trafficking, tax evasion and fraud - VIDEO  (Read 3847 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.stealthfusion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4629

Check out the clips.  This is who Dear Leader surrounded himself with all those years. 

This is going to make a lot of dominoes fall on the left.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: ACORN involved in child sex trafficking, tax evasion and fraud - VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 07:00:43 AM »
ACORN officials offered to assist two individuals posing as a pimp and prostitute, encouraging them to lie to the Internal Revenue Service and providing guidance on how to claim underage girls from South America as dependents, according to an audiotape acquired by FOXNews.com.

An independent filmmaker who posed as a pimp and a young woman named "Kenya" visited an East Coast ACORN office in July in an attempt to secure housing where the woman could allegedly continue her illegal prostitution business.

On the tape, "Kenya" tells an ACORN staffer she earns roughly $8,000 monthly. The ACORN employee then suggests to "Kenya" that ACORN submit a tax return for 2008 showing that she made $9,600 for the entire year instead of the $96,000 annually, and that ACORN would charge "Kenya" $50 instead of the usual $150.

ACORN offer tax preparation and benefits application services free of charge during tax season, but charge nominal fees during non tax season. (need to see if this was correct fee)

On the audiotape, the staffer also suggested that the prostitute list her occupation as a freelance "performing artist."

"It's not dancing, trust me," says the filmmaker, purporting to be a pimp.

"But dancing is considered an art," the ACORN staffer replied. "[Exotic dancers] usually go under performing artists, or yeah, they usually go under performing arts, which will be what you are - a performing artist."

The "pimp" later talks about the couple's plans to bring up to 13 "very young" girls from El Salvador to work as prostitutes. The two ACORN staffers not only do nothing to point out the illegal nature of their plans, but even suggest how to help by explaining that the underage girls be claimed as dependents.

"What if they are going to be making money because they are performing tricks too?" the pimp is heard saying.

"If they making money and they are underage, then you shouldn't be letting anybody know anyway," the ACORN staffer says on the audiotape before laughing. "It's illegal. So I am not hearing this, I am not hearing this. You talk too much. Don't give up no information you're not asked."

The "pimp," then asks ACORN staffers that in helping get "Kenya" housing to "promise" not to discriminate against his sex worker due to "who she is and what she does," according to the audiotape.

"If we don't have the information, then how are we going to discriminate?" she replies. "You see what I am saying?"

If the girls are under age 16, the ACORN staffer says on the tape, they are not legally allowed to work in the state regardless of what they do.

"So it's like they don't even exist?" the purported hooker asks, according to the audiotape.

"Exactly," the ACORN staffer replies. "It's like they don't even exist."

The staffer went onto suggest that as many as three of the underage girls could be listed as dependents at the home, but said a "flag" would be raised if as many as 13 were listed.

"You are gonna use three of them," the staffer said on the audiotape. "They are gonna be under 16 so you is eligible to get child tax credit and additional child tax credit."

The ACORN workers also appear to be soliciting the group's services to the "pimp" and "Kenya".

A second ACORN employee can be heard on the audiotape suggesting that the couple join the organization for a cost of $120 annually, prior to attending one of its first-time home buyer seminars, which are underwritten with taxpayer funds.

Later, when the "pimp" asks what would happen if the organization is somehow connected to the scheme, the ACORN staffer replies, "First of all, it's not gonna damage us because we not gonna know. And with your girls, you tell them, 'Be careful.' Train them to keep their mouth shut."

"These girls are like 14, how can we trust them?"

"Just be very, very careful," the ACORN staffer responded, according to the audiotape.

"Whatever you do, always keep your eyes in the back of your head."

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 07:02:06 AM »
Would you describe your hatred for Obama as pathalogical?
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 07:05:10 AM »

Why dont you deal with the facts for once? 

This is clear evidence of RICO violations of ACORN and your only answer is to pose silly questions to me? 

The only one who is patholigical is the communist in the WH who is trying to undertmine our nation and its constitution.   

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 07:08:50 AM »
Why dont you deal with the facts for once? 

This is clear evidence of RICO violations of ACORN and your only answer is to pose silly questions to me? 

The only one who is patholigical is the communist in the WH who is trying to undertmine our nation and its constitution.   
Really, man. You're twice as bad as Olberman was on Bush. You bash Obama twelve hours a day.

Go outside for a little while. Meet a woman. There's a whole world waiting for you.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 07:11:28 AM »
Again - do you want to deal with the substance of this article or not? 

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 07:16:28 AM »
I'm sure MSNBC and Keith Olbermann will cover this story  ;D

Stop funding this thug group right now
RIP Bob Probert

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 07:20:59 AM »
I'm sure MSNBC and Keith Olbermann will cover this story  ;D

Stop funding this thug group right now

These are the beasts and scumbags on the left who are getting stimulus money. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 07:31:39 AM »

Interesting stance, seeing that he is only the POTUS and his decisions could have catastrophic affects on the American people. Yeah 333 nothing to see here, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 07:36:50 AM »
Interesting stance, seeing that he is only the POTUS and his decisions could have catastrophic affects on the American people. Yeah 333 nothing to see here, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain ::)

Check out the 2nd video - you will be shocked.  I am from NYC and even this made me shocked. 

ACORN needs to be prosecuted for RICO. 

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 08:08:34 AM »
Check out the 2nd video - you will be shocked.  I am from NYC and even this made me shocked. 

ACORN needs to be prosecuted for RICO. 
Maybe the reason ACORN has gotten so Brazen and fearless in relation to their criminal activity is they know their affiliation with the Manchurian Candidate will render them immune to all prosecution.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 08:15:16 AM »
Maybe the reason ACORN has gotten so Brazen and fearless in relation to their criminal activity is they know their affiliation with the Manchurian Candidate will render them immune to all prosecution.

Here is the letter I already faxed to my reps.  I also emailed it with a copy of the article that appeared on Foxnews.
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___________

Senator Charles Schumer         Senator Kirstin Gillibrand
313 Hart Senate Building            478 Russell
Washington, DC, 20510            Washington, DC 20510

Congresswoman Nita Lowey
2329 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515

Re: REQUEST FOR INVESTIGATION OF ACORN 

Dear Elected Representatives:

I am writing to express my request that you immediately commence an investigation of the group “ACORN.” 

Enclosed is an article that appeared on Foxnews.com that appears to show a pattern on criminal activity by ACORN that includes tax evasion, fraud, and a promoting child sex trafficking.   

As you are probably aware, ACORN is receiving billions of tax dollars under the Stimulus Bill.  I am outraged that any tax dollars are going to this group in light of this article. 

Accordingly, I ask that you please immediately look into this matter.  Thank you. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 08:28:40 AM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 09:22:30 AM »
that shit is absolutely ridiculous  :-X >:(

anybody that defends this organization is a fuk tard...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2009, 09:23:38 AM »
that shit is absolutely ridiculous  :-X >:(

anybody that defends this organization is a fuk tard...

Lets talk about a state assemblymen, thats more important of course. 

Acorn only gets billions of tax dollars, so that doesnt matter. 

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 09:27:33 AM »
Here is the letter I already faxed to my reps.  I also emailed it with a copy of the article that appeared on Foxnews.
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___________

Senator Charles Schumer         Senator Kirstin Gillibrand
313 Hart Senate Building            478 Russell
Washington, DC, 20510            Washington, DC 20510

Congresswoman Nita Lowey
2329 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515

Re: REQUEST FOR INVESTIGATION OF ACORN 

Dear Elected Representatives:

I am writing to express my request that you immediately commence an investigation of the group “ACORN.” 

Enclosed is an article that appeared on Foxnews.com that appears to show a pattern on criminal activity by ACORN that includes tax evasion, fraud, and a promoting child sex trafficking.   

As you are probably aware, ACORN is receiving billions of tax dollars under the Stimulus Bill.  I am outraged that any tax dollars are going to this group in light of this article. 

Accordingly, I ask that you please immediately look into this matter.  Thank you. 

Nice. I hope more people get involved. I'm sure this story won't get any coverage by the "conventional" media.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 09:30:43 AM »
Neither did the Van Jones story. 

This will blow up too.  Beck said on his radio show, that this is the tip of the ice berg and that he has a lot more.   

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 11:24:08 AM »

Hmm...didn't Obama used to work for them..."community organizer" huuh....

I guess we now know how he got his Cocaine money....pimping hoes!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 11:25:17 AM »
Imagine that our tax dollars go there? 

There needs to be a RICO investigation immediately. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 12:34:23 PM »
hahahahaha....  I seriously can't take anything he says serious anymore.  I usually log on and halfway through reading the page, my eyes are tired from the eye rolls.  The drama he brings is a major distraction from things that are seriously worth criticising.  He makes me want to close my eyes and support Obama no matter what he does.  333 is easily the most polarizing person posting here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2009, 12:38:02 PM »
hahahahaha....  I seriously can't take anything he says serious anymore.  I usually log on and halfway through reading the page, my eyes are tired from the eye rolls.  The drama he brings is a major distraction from things that are seriously worth criticising.  He makes me want to close my eyes and support Obama no matter what he does.  333 is easily the most polarizing person posting here.

Fine, I'll stop.  Now, on to this story:

What are your thoughts Hugo? 

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009, 12:44:35 PM »

I'm sure he'll be quite pleased, as will most all leftists, if a large portion of our tax dollars continues to fund this abomination.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009, 12:46:39 PM »

I think they went from office to office until they found just the right uneducated people who came from areas that people have to do even worse things to survive and they got what they wanted.  It isn't right, it's disgusting that these guys didn't call the cops.  But is this some proof that this represents the acorn organization?  Come on, you're saying it is.  That's why you're such a fucking joke on a daily basis.  You're a freaking drama queen.  You know how many times I've posted shit about child exploitation here and only gotten crickets?  Because it involved republicans?  ignored totally?  at least a dozen times i'm guessing.  crickets.  Me and Jag seem to be the only ones who gave a shit.  oooh, but now you have these two idiots and you're taking it to the white house and outraged ::)  You're a joke, that's what I think.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 12:49:51 PM »
I'm sure he'll be quite pleased, as will most all leftists, if a large portion of our tax dollars continues to fund this abomination.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2009, 12:51:06 PM »
I think they went from office to office until they found just the right uneducated people who came from areas that people have to do even worse things to survive and they got what they wanted.  It isn't right, it's disgusting that these guys didn't call the cops.  But is this some proof that this represents the acorn organization?  Come on, you're saying it is.  That's why you're such a fucking joke on a daily basis.  You're a freaking drama queen.  You know how many times I've posted shit about child exploitation here and only gotten crickets?  Because it involved republicans?  ignored totally?  at least a dozen times i'm guessing.  crickets.  Me and Jag seem to be the only ones who gave a shit.  oooh, but now you have these two idiots and you're taking it to the white house and outraged ::)  You're a joke, that's what I think.

Thanks Hugo.  I always feel the love from you.  ;D