Author Topic: Charlie Sheen demands Obama to  (Read 1819 times)

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
Charlie Sheen demands Obama to
« on: September 10, 2009, 09:22:14 AM »
investigate 911  ::)

RIP Bob Probert

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Charlie Sheen demands Obama to
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 09:26:09 AM »
Well,then it MUST be done.After all when a perennial rehab attendee demands it and a guy who's life is banging whores then that should be the final word.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 09:29:02 AM »
9/11 Should be investigated.
S

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 09:44:42 AM »
9/11 Should be investigated.

Its been investigated.This reminds me of the dummy libs who keep bitching about the election in 2000.The ballots have been recounted 50 times[including by that ultra conservative NY TIMES] and EVERYTIME Bush wins.Yet they scream "the election was stolen".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 09:49:27 AM »
Its been investigated.

Actually, the 2 co-chairs of the 911 commish say they didn't have the time nor $ to do a proper investigation.  They both advocated a second investigation.

imagine 3000 dead bodies on the sidewalk.  The detective on the scene is begging the police chief for more time and manpower to investigate.  The police chief tells him no, and to close the case.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 11:23:01 AM »
Actually, the 2 co-chairs of the 911 commish say they didn't have the time nor $ to do a proper investigation.  They both advocated a second investigation.

imagine 3000 dead bodies on the sidewalk.  The detective on the scene is begging the police chief for more time and manpower to investigate.  The police chief tells him no, and to close the case.

TRUTHER ALERT TRUTHER ALERT TRUTHER ALERT!!!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 11:51:46 AM »
TRUTHER ALERT TRUTHER ALERT TRUTHER ALERT!!!

billy, a truther is someone who thinks holograms disguised as planes were flown in to the wtc.

this is a far cry from people who think the explanation spoon fed to us is 100% bullshit (1/3 of americans)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 12:19:38 PM »
billy, a truther is someone who thinks holograms disguised as planes were flown in to the wtc.

this is a far cry from people who think the explanation spoon fed to us is 100% bullshit (1/3 of americans)

240 IS a truther.He also believes Palins baby isnt hers.He is the first guy on here to dismiss ANY objection to Obama as a birther or "deather"[by the way these seem like stupid retard maddow titles,only a simpleton like her could come up with them].So,fuck 240,he believes the government killed 3,000 people but is OUTRAGED that ANYONE questions if old blue mouth was born here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 12:24:38 PM »
good idea but it's not happening. 

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 12:27:27 PM »
Libs say Bush was a complete idiot but somehow masterminded 9/11

We all know Canada was behind 9/11
RIP Bob Probert

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 12:34:19 PM »
240 IS a truther.He also believes Palins baby isnt hers.He is the first guy on here to dismiss ANY objection to Obama as a birther or "deather"[by the way these seem like stupid retard maddow titles,only a simpleton like her could come up with them].So,fuck 240,he believes the government killed 3,000 people but is OUTRAGED that ANYONE questions if old blue mouth was born here.

yawn.

when the chief investigators of 3000 deaths tell us their account is quite incomplete, and they ask for a better investigation...

well, you can keep trying to sell a lemon of a car, even after Ford recalls it, if you want.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 12:58:55 PM »
yawn.

when the chief investigators of 3000 deaths tell us their account is quite incomplete, and they ask for a better investigation...

well, you can keep trying to sell a lemon of a car, even after Ford recalls it, if you want.

Well,when people are concerned that the president made up his past or when the baby is obviously Palins,you can try to cry "conspiracy" if you want,but NO ONE is buying it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 12:58:55 PM »
Libs say Bush was a complete idiot but somehow masterminded 9/11

We all know Canada was behind 9/11
Can you find me a source where many libs are saying bush "masterminded" 9/11?  Libs think he's a complete moron.  Libs are also not the group of people behind 9/11 CT.  Those people come from both sides and include a lot of libertarian types.  I'm sick of hearing this, it's a bullshit lie.  Of all of the people I've talked to on this, I don't think I've ever met one that thought bush was the genius mastermind of 9/11 even when they did believe there was a conspiracy behind it.