Author Topic: Inzer True Black Wraps  (Read 18129 times)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Inzer True Black Wraps
« on: September 10, 2009, 02:53:58 PM »
Anyone tried these?  I am looking for a pair of wrist wraps and I called inzer to see what the difference was between these and the Z Wraps and the girl there had no idea  :-\

Wraps are for training, not competing and I want them to be firm.  I have some old shite ones I bought from a fitness store but they pop off mid-set everytime (I wrap tight) so the quality of the velcro matters to me as well.  Input is appreciated

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Re: Inzer True Black Wraps
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 04:13:40 PM »
Hey man, I posted this a while back, it may help

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=284465.0

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 09:17:40 PM »
I did see that thread...reason I was leaning towards the Inzer wraps is that they charge almost $10 less for shipping (to Canada)

Seems ridiculous to pay $21 freight on $14 wraps

how do you like the Hybrid wraps?

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 06:13:13 PM »
I did see that thread...reason I was leaning towards the Inzer wraps is that they charge almost $10 less for shipping (to Canada)

Seems ridiculous to pay $21 freight on $14 wraps

how do you like the Hybrid wraps?

The wraps I got are real nice. Quite a few of the guys I train with now are considering getting them. They're a lot more heavy duty than all of the other wrist wraps I see about.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 06:37:42 AM »
z-wraps are still #1
As empty as paradise

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 10:31:16 AM »
I tried a pair of Z wraps the other day. A step up from a pair of old red devils I have been training in so far. They felt good. Perfect step forward for me anyways. Stiffer and thicker than the red devils, but still with some spring. I like them a lot. I'm not sure what wraps I'll move onto next, probably something stiffer and thicker again. Maybe something by ATP. Will post what I progress to at some stage  :)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 03:20:53 PM »
APT 2x wraps...BEAUTIFUL wraps. Best I've ever had the pleasure of using and I've used alot...from metal, titan, inzer, etc. Everyone I've ever loaned them to offered to buy them off me on the spot.

they make a 3x but WAY too stiff for my tastes..

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 04:06:57 PM »
APT 2x wraps...BEAUTIFUL wraps. Best I've ever had the pleasure of using and I've used alot...from metal, titan, inzer, etc. Everyone I've ever loaned them to offered to buy them off me on the spot.

How do these compare to Inzer Iron Wraps Z in terms of thickness, stiffness, elasticity etc? My new pair of iron wraps Z arrived today and I'll be squatting in them in a few days. Just always looking forward to see what I can progress to and I've found other peoples' experience to be the most helpful thing on deciding on the next move

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 09:14:47 PM »
How do these compare to Inzer Iron Wraps Z in terms of thickness, stiffness, elasticity etc? My new pair of iron wraps Z arrived today and I'll be squatting in them in a few days. Just always looking forward to see what I can progress to and I've found other peoples' experience to be the most helpful thing on deciding on the next move

double all of theabove..

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 01:22:43 AM »
I bought me Inzer wraps a few days back I made some research but pretty much went with what
one of the heavy lifters in a powerlifting gym I went told me when I still worked out there.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 04:29:40 AM »

I think one guy I know of actually has a pair of the 3X. And he swears by them.

Of course, he's a sucker for APT, and thought the Convicts or whatever the hell their name was was awesome (black and white ones). They sucked ass if you ask me.

But these 3X seems pretty promising. Some nasty ass strength.
As empty as paradise

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2009, 11:32:42 AM »
I ended up getting the APT ZRV-Pro wrist wraps.  They offer good support and I am happy with them.  Only negative is that I wish i had gone for the 20" or even the 12" wraps as I find the 24' wraps to be a bit much

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 10:19:26 AM »

hahaha Good luck getting APt to contact you

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2010, 02:46:38 AM »
I just got yesterday my Inzer wrist wraps, the once with the red lining, so far I've had not time to test them but they
feel crazy strong.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2010, 07:13:21 AM »
I just got yesterday my Inzer wrist wraps, the once with the red lining, so far I've had not time to test them but they
feel crazy strong.

I have a set of the Inzer Iron Wraps Z knee wraps. They are nice

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 08:24:36 PM »
Purchased one of their belts, excellent quality.
Welcome to Slovakia

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 10:01:44 AM »
The Titan THP is actually pretty decent these days.

I don't know what's happened to them, but they really sucked donkey ass when they first came out.

Sort of had too little rubber, stiff but couldn't produce any bounce.

And lasted 2-3 lifts.

Nowadays they're completely opposite.

They aren't great from the start, but if you put them in water and let them soften up, and then starts to use them, they should turn out great.

The Max RPM, I just don't care for those. I must have gotten a real bad batch or something, I see guys using them and swear by them. And those are not just sponsored lifters either.

I think they're about the worst wraps out there right now TBH.
As empty as paradise

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 12:57:32 PM »
The Titan THP is actually pretty decent these days.

I don't know what's happened to them, but they really sucked donkey ass when they first came out.

Sort of had too little rubber, stiff but couldn't produce any bounce.

And lasted 2-3 lifts.

Nowadays they're completely opposite.

They aren't great from the start, but if you put them in water and let them soften up, and then starts to use them, they should turn out grea
The Max RPM, I just don't care for those. I must have gotten a real bad batch or something, I see guys using them and swear by them. And those are not just sponsored lifters either.

I think they're about the worst wraps out there right now TBH.
Agreed on the Max RPM.  The Inzer true blacks are the best in my opinion.  THey are really thin and strong and they have a cottony feel to them which makes them easier to wrap.