Author Topic: "protein allergy"... from eating same meat everyday and/or multiples times a day  (Read 1760 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
couple google searches and i cant find anything on this. poliquin and sarcev have both mentioned this before. i dont know what exactly happens when you develop the "protein allergy" though.  please lets find out

alot of poor bodybuilders eat tuna every meal everyday. alot of guys drink whey all day cuz they dont east otherwise. i know back when i was a lean freak i wouldnt eat anything but egg whites and chicken breast.

whats the effect of doing this?  i assume you still absorb all the protein, whether or whether not you have a "protein allergy"..

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!

I think I did a similar search as you quite a few years ago, and it yielded the same result.
I have no idea, but I think they just refer the fact that some guys would make better gains if they switch up protein sources because you may be lacking in one or more AA's.

???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
last week i was seriously considering moving out of my parents house, and so i had to calculate all my expenses. if i move out ill probablyt have to rely on tuna mostly. and i was wondering if that would make a noticeable impact. i doubt it would though.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
last week i was seriously considering moving out of my parents house, and so i had to calculate all my expenses. if i move out ill probablyt have to rely on tuna mostly. and i was wondering if that would make a noticeable impact. i doubt it would though.

yes it will have! you will get really sick of tuna
tank u jesus

JasonH

• Getbig V
There's no such thing as a "protein allergy".  ::)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
couple google searches and i cant find anything on this. poliquin and sarcev have both mentioned this before. i dont know what exactly happens when you develop the "protein allergy" though.  please lets find out

alot of poor bodybuilders eat tuna every meal everyday. alot of guys drink whey all day cuz they dont east otherwise. i know back when i was a lean freak i wouldnt eat anything but egg whites and chicken breast.

whats the effect of doing this?  i assume you still absorb all the protein, whether or whether not you have a "protein allergy"..

Sounds like one of those things that may only affect 2% of the population or something.

I know Chuck & Milos have touched on this, but I never read into any detail regarding either.
What are the reactions of these alleged “allergies?” (Seems to be your question, too.)
If it’s something like GI upset then you may not be digesting and utilizing all of the amino components.

If that’s the case, only then would I take measures.
If all is well…
Hey, don’t fix what ain’t broken.