Author Topic: September 11. Never forget...  (Read 33544 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: September 11. Never forget...
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2009, 08:14:56 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!hahhahahahhahaa You dumb mother fuckers would still be wearing kangaroo skins and putting bones through your noses if it weren't for us!! ;D

No that was actualy the English.
Keep Canada though , we love Canadians  :D

Funny how two countries side by side can be so different..  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2009, 08:17:17 PM »
No that was actualy the English.
Keep Canada though , we love Canadians  :D

Funny how two countries side by side can be so different..  ???
haha Canadians are pussies, they were pwned by the French. ;D

If America is so bad, why do all you cumbubble blowers want to move here ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2009, 08:19:58 PM »

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2009, 08:20:13 PM »

Fuk no , Id rather move to Europe  ;)

But in reality the average American person is usely a good person its your politics and the corruption that runs your country that is the problem.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2009, 08:21:10 PM »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Except disturbia, he'll throw down against those frenchies any day! ;D

Fuk no , Id rather move to Europe  ;)

Sure you would. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2009, 08:21:45 PM »

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2009, 08:29:11 PM »
today i rose my American flag proudly as i exposed my pasty white arms to all those who are less fortunate to be born into such greatness.. fuck you terrorists.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »
LONG LIVE THE USA!!!!
A

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2009, 08:51:59 PM »
Almost always, yes.

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2009, 09:34:07 PM »
Don't worry guys - the US will be a muslim nation in the not very distant future. It's already becoming a second rate economic power and militarily it will also follow suit...the sun has already set on this one

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2009, 10:54:09 PM »
My mom was actually in the world trade center when it was attacked.  One of those weird stories: on the first floor with one foot in the elevator about to go up to the 55th for a meeting.  Then someone yelled "GUN!" and they all freaked out and stopped what they were doing.  After a moment, they went outside, saw what was going on(the first plane had just hit) and got the F out of there.  I remember, my grandmother(a WWII nurse and extreme patriot) called me all the way in Sweden-I didn't even know she was capable of that-crying, "your mom was in there. She got out."   That was just a couple minutes after the first plane hit though. Since phone lines went down, we didn't here from her for 2 days, and she had to take the train back from NY to Chicago.  She was fine though, a bit shaken up, but fine.
  One cool thing was that she sent a letter to my Swedish aunt and uncle via the world trade center post box the day it was attacked.  2 years later they received it in a plastic bag with a letter from the US gov't saying that they were sure whomever sent it would have wanted them to have it.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2009, 10:56:22 PM »
My mom was actually in the world trade center when it was attacked.  One of those weird stories: on the first floor with one foot in the elevator about to go up to the 55th for a meeting.  Then someone yelled "GUN!" and they all freaked out and stopped what they were doing.  After a moment, they went outside, saw what was going on(the first plane had just hit) and got the F out of there.  I remember, my grandmother(a WWII nurse and extreme patriot) called me all the way in Sweden-I didn't even know she was capable of that-crying, "your mom was in there. She got out."   That was just a couple minutes after the first plane hit though. Since phone lines went down, we didn't here from her for 2 days, and she had to take the train back from NY to Chicago.  She was fine though, a bit shaken up, but fine.
  One cool thing was that she sent a letter to my Swedish aunt and uncle via the world trade center post box the day it was attacked.  2 years later they received it in a plastic bag with a letter from the US gov't saying that they were sure whomever sent it would have wanted them to have it.

Pretty cool story in this rather lame thread

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2009, 11:32:53 PM »
really a tragic day,,for the world,but can this be a consipracy of the us gvt?had seen a documentry by a us journalist showing the evidences ,witnesses, and CIA trying to press the issue. Discuss :-\

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2009, 01:31:08 AM »
first we take manhattan, then we take berlin.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2009, 01:42:06 AM »
Don't worry guys - the US will be a muslim nation in the not very distant future. It's already becoming a second rate economic power and militarily it will also follow suit...the sun has already set on this one
stfu gimmick
 ::) ::)
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2009, 01:51:03 AM »
religion is the greatest cancer on earth

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2009, 01:52:31 AM »

x2

Millions have died at the hands of these fairytale believing morons.
No doubt about it...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2009, 01:52:56 AM »
no, that would be people. ;D
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2009, 05:36:17 AM »
Then planes flying into american landmarks or bombs going off is perfectly fine then , you dish out you desrve it back..its not just Afghans its the shit ignorant yanks have caused through out the world where ever they go over the last 50 years..

But just as the nazi propaganda machine turned german people against innocent jews so has your propaganda machine done the same against innocent muslims , but as an american i dont expect you to see this  , the rest of the world can though  ;)

Then planes flying into american landmarks or bombs going off is perfectly fine then , you dish out you desrve it back..its not just Afghans its the shit ignorant yanks have caused through out the world where ever they go over the last 50 years..

oh yeah perfectly fine for Muslims to kill innocent people because of the policy of law makers , great logic and that's even entertaining your nonsense . let them fly planes and attack landmarks and they will deal with the repercussions

But just as the nazi propaganda machine turned german people against innocent jews so has your propaganda machine done the same against innocent muslims , but as an american i dont expect you to see this  , the rest of the world can though  ;)

I'm not against innocent Muslims just the assholes who attacked America , I said why should I care about the innocent Afghans when their own country doesn't . If you think it's acceptable for innocent Americans to die because of foreign policy then more power to you it's not right on any level and not wise when you have the worlds most powerful military to deal with

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2009, 05:40:47 AM »
they should have bombed the palaces of the criminals in Riyad

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2009, 05:44:08 AM »
Fuk no , Id rather move to Europe  ;)

But in reality the average American person is usely a good person its your politics and the corruption that runs your country that is the problem.

Yet you claim it's fine for people to kill these usely ( sic ) good person because of the policy makers  ::) and more than just American's died in that tower but acceptable to you because they shouldn't be in this shit country anyway

You can't separate the policy makers from the people

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2009, 05:49:54 AM »
Americans only help out where there interests for you and claim oh we are helping the people of the evil tyrany , which is absolute crap if this was the case they would be going into places where help is needed but there is no interest there for them..

The world would actualy be a better place without america..europe is far superior to the huge drain and chaos you guys cause in the world..
Yeah, we got a lot out of Somalia, a super rich nation with so much to offer.

You ever notice how when America doesn't go somewhere it gets blamed?

Case in point is the Rawanda genocide. A lot of people were pissed at America for not stopping it.

And while we're talking about it, the motivation for Osama Bin Laden, the key motivating factor in his aim, is that he didn't get to fight Sadam after he invaded Kuwait. He wanted another Jihad in the style of Afghanistan. When American troops started arriving, he knew this would never happen. So this has a lot to do with bruised ego. But I guess you knew that already since you seem to know everything else.

And another thing. When someone attacks your country and then threatens to kill more civilians, including members of your family, you fight back. If you're a man that is. You fight the fvck back. Political discussions are nice, but the people I love will get their time on this Earth.

If you had some class, you could have at least honored the dead on this day. Those people were going to work to feed their families. They weren't part of some Zionist plot and didn't even know that someone on the other side of the world wanted to kill them.
G

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2009, 05:55:18 AM »
Yeah, we got a lot out of Somalia, a super rich nation with so much to offer.

You ever notice how when America doesn't go somewhere it gets blamed?

Case in point is the Rawanda genocide. A lot of people were pissed at America for not stopping it.

And while we're talking about it, the motivation for Osama Bin Laden, the key motivating factor in his aim, is that he didn't get to fight Sadam after he invaded Kuwait. He wanted another Jihad in the style of Afghanistan. When American troops started arriving, he knew this would never happen. So this has a lot to do with bruised ego. But I guess you knew that already since you seem to know everything else.

And another thing. When someone attacks your country and then threatens to kill more civilians, including members of your family, you fight back. If you're a man that is. You fight the fvck back. Political discussions are nice, but the people I love will get their time on this Earth.

If you had some class, you could have at least honored the dead on this day. Those people were going to work to feed their families. They weren't part of some Zionist plot and didn't even know that someone on the other side of the world wanted to kill them.
Well next time you kill an innocent with one of your bullets or bombs I think you should think long and hard what you just typed.

And you know fuk all about what motivates Bin laden other than what your propaganda machine has drilled into you..one thing is for sure he is one of yours..Trained and funded by the USA but it was ok when he was killing russians Right? ..Karma

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2009, 05:57:01 AM »
Yet you claim it's fine for people to kill these usely ( sic ) good person because of the policy makers  ::) and more than just American's died in that tower but acceptable to you because they shouldn't be in this shit country anyway

You can't separate the policy makers from the people
No and I stated earlier it was wrong and diddnt condone the killing of innocent people but hey you dish it out it comes home to roost sooner or later.

But I guess its like you said earlier , why should you give a shit about afghans , well for one your army is in there shooting inocent people plus all the others they have killed throughout the middle east..Your propanganda machine has portrayed muslims as evil terrorists yet most muslims are peacefull law abiding people just like those good americans I talked about but you dont give a shit about them cos they are muslim right.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2009, 06:05:55 AM »
Well next time you kill an innocent with one of your bullets or bombs I think you should think long and hard what you just typed.

And you know fuk all about what motivates Bin laden other than what your propaganda machine has drilled into you..one thing is for sure he is one of yours..Trained and funded by the USA but it was ok when he was killing russians Right? ..Karma

You need to read a few books if you think the US is doing the same thing here that the Russians were.

I talk to Afghans every day.

I would be angry with you, but you just have no idea what you're talking about. You're convinced you do, but you don't have a clue.
G