Author Topic: Marion Jones' dealer revealed! And her stack!!  (Read 11376 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: Marion Jones' dealer revealed! And her stack!!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 07:57:58 AM »
U know "The Simpsons"?

yeah love them too but they are not as funny as southpark or the griffins

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2009, 08:01:36 AM »
hahaha oh my god hahahaha

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2009, 08:02:41 AM »
xDDDD

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2009, 08:05:45 AM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2009, 11:08:18 AM »
I'm not a fan of family guy or south park. Boondocks and old simpsons episodes for me

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2009, 11:54:17 AM »
beavis and butthead

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2009, 12:53:20 PM »

Just playing around Milo's :D.............Milo's I do have a question for you...Now that Shawn Ray has turned into a complete fat mess over the past 1/2 decade. Is it safe to say that he probably used more hormones then most to obtain the physique he presented for all those years?  I know he says he used less then most, but does that fact that its obvious he can't train naturally and turned into a tub of lard say that he was most likely a massive hormone abuser?

You see - most of you guys WANT TO BELIEVE whatever sounds good enough for you...
Shawn is one of the VERY BEST EXAMPLES of TOP Olympia competitors who maintained incredible competitiveness in the 90's (what I believe was the toughest decade to compete in IFBB) - placing in top 5 from 1989 to 2002 (!?!)...with cycles that would be COMICAL to post here on GETBIG...Cycles that would insure longevity and health...contrary to idiotic GH15-type cycles that are certainly - senseless and deadly stupidity...of senseless, idiotic and beyond stupid individual - who is trying to screw several more lives - as he is just that kind of guy...

Take example I mentioned here on this board...and consider about 60-70% of that...

Shawn was very smart about NOT ABUSING HIS BODY....and than means...he might be - BACK!!!

As the matter of fact - we are talking...and there are some possibilities that we might....train together...or at least he might start training in my gym - anyway...

Shawn - when focused and up for the challenge is GREAT WORKOUT PARTNER...and I am looking foreword to few workouts in upcoming month...He is back in training and 2010 might be INTERESTING YEAR....Chris Cormier is coming back, ..... (I am not allowed to say) X 3...are coming back...
I can say is - WE  ::)...THEY all competed in the '90-s...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2009, 01:07:16 PM »
Cool.....a geriatric Olympia.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »
You see - most of you guys WANT TO BELIEVE whatever sounds good enough for you...
Shawn is one of the VERY BEST EXAMPLES of TOP Olympia competitors who maintained incredible competitiveness in the 90's (what I believe was the toughest decade to compete in IFBB) - placing in top 5 from 1989 to 2002 (!?!)...with cycles that would be COMICAL to post here on GETBIG...Cycles that would insure longevity and health...contrary to idiotic GH15-type cycles that are certainly - senseless and deadly stupidity...of senseless, idiotic and beyond stupid individual - who is trying to screw several more lives - as he is just that kind of guy...

Take example I mentioned here on this board...and consider about 60-70% of that...

Shawn was very smart about NOT ABUSING HIS BODY....and than means...he might be - BACK!!!

As the matter of fact - we are talking...and there are some possibilities that we might....train together...or at least he might start training in my gym - anyway...

Shawn - when focused and up for the challenge is GREAT WORKOUT PARTNER...and I am looking foreword to few workouts in upcoming month...He is back in training and 2010 might be INTERESTING YEAR....Chris Cormier is coming back, ..... (I am not allowed to say) X 3...are coming back...

Sounds awesome.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2009, 01:10:14 PM »
anybody have a recent pic of shawn?

E

In next few days - maybe I'll have LIVE broadcast workout from my gym...of course Shawn and I have to straighten out some details...but that is just matter of one "Benihana lunch break"

So, we could do occasional LIVE workouts...or possibly organized Weekly (or daily?) show...

Hmmmmm, what should we call that show?

- Dumb and Dumbbell

- Hardcore / Pink dumbells

- How to train for 20 years and have 13 inch pythons? :-\

- The Mind/Mouth show....

Eeeks...it is too early - I have no inspiration...so please guys - help me here...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2009, 01:15:12 PM »
I must thank Shawn - as he gave me his honest opinion what I needed to advise Hide to try between prejudging and finals...
And Hide did completely changed our original plan - and did what I suggested between morning and evening show...and IF anyone has a time to pull photos from prejudging and finals - maybe they would see what kind of difference (IF ANY?) was made...

This is one of those things I believe many competitors should always keep in mind...

Five hours is a loooooooooooooooooooooon g period of time and many things can be changed...IF you have exact plan...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2009, 01:24:37 PM »

When is that little midget going to be there training? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2009, 01:43:29 PM »
In next few days - maybe I'll have LIVE broadcast workout from my gym...of course Shawn and I have to straighten out some details...but that is just matter of one "Benihana lunch break"

So, we could do occasional LIVE workouts...or possibly organized Weekly (or daily?) show...

Hmmmmm, what should we call that show?

- Dumb and Dumbbell

- Hardcore / Pink dumbells

- How to train for 20 years and have 13 inch pythons? :-\

- The Mind/Mouth show....

Eeeks...it is too early - I have no inspiration...so please guys - help me here...

I thought Shawn said unless they increased the money he wouldn't be coming back to compete? I remember some schmoe on MD starting a thread to donate money to Shawn to pay for his drugsprep, in an attempt to convince Shawn to come back.

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2009, 03:31:14 PM »

I can say is - WE  ::)...THEY all competed in the '90-s...

Glad to read you and Shawn are in good terms; it all makes sense now and re-enforces the point of Nassoil being the isolated shit starter.

It's allways been fashionable to hate on Ray and his success. The truth however must hurt most....

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2009, 05:23:55 PM »

I can say is - WE  ::)...THEY all competed in the '90-s...

This all sounds great but how do those IFBB Pros feel about training with a guy who is Not an IFBB PRO??

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2009, 05:30:49 PM »
i predict some people will die of internal organs failures sooner than they are suposed to... but hey..whatever floats your boat.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2009, 08:12:47 PM »

If what you say is true about Shawn...Then how is it that right after competing, he let his bodyfat levels explode to unhealthy proportions and stay there for over a 1/2 decade and climbing...Hardly sounds like a guy who has his health's best interest...So the guy uses min/amounts for his whole career because he wants to stay relatively healthy and the first moment he says he's done competing, he becomes an all natural walking heart attack or poster child for diabetes...It just doesn't make sense if you know what I mean :-\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2009, 08:56:46 PM »
for years shawn's life revolved around his body

constant training and watching what he eats

maybe he got burnt out and just stopped caring about his appearance

E
E

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2009, 09:33:55 PM »

E

Probably true...But isn't he also a certified nutritionist was a degree...So he knows all about the poison's in food and what not...I would think he would be someone that would be a vegetarian at a ripped all natural 160 pounds today...Weird he would let his health go to complete shit but adding massive amounts of fat to his body for nothing

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2009, 12:56:38 AM »
Milos

Do you occasionally train Wolf??? And will wolf win this year???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2009, 07:20:28 AM »

E
DUDE has kids and maybe they took priority above all,if he wanted to be shawn ray the bber his whole life esp the way he was into his own shawn is 1st world,then he could never ever have kids.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2009, 07:40:46 AM »

you gotta do the cookin by the book...

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2009, 07:48:21 AM »

E

he has a daughter and a wife to care more about now. hope this helps