Author Topic: Levitation is a fact!  (Read 3038 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Levitation is a fact!
« on: September 12, 2009, 12:45:03 AM »
"LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Scientists at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory have succeeded in levitating mice, a feat that they say could lead to advances in treating bone loss for astronauts living for extended periods in low gravity environments.

Jet Propulsion Laboratory physicist Yuanming Liu said in an interview on Thursday that the mice were levitated using a device called a no gravity simulator, which is powered by a superconducting gradient magnet.

"The reason we want to levitate mice is we are aware of the situation that astronauts who stay in micro-gravity environments long enough might lose some bone mass," Liu told Reuters.

"By levitating mice we can simulate similar conditions and we can study whether bone loss will actually occur in mice, and that will help us understand more about the bone loss that might occur in astronauts," he said.

Liu said the second stage of experimentation will involve having the mice live in the levitator for a week or longer to see what physical effects result.

"We first tried a fully conscious mouse and he didn't like it very much, he started to spin and got disoriented," Liu said.

"Mice like to grab onto something and so by just floating in the air it's really different for (the mouse) to adjust to," he said.

A second experiment was conducted with a mouse that had been partially sedated by a veterinarian, and that rodent calmed down considerably as he floated in the air

According to a paper published by Liu and his colleagues, under repeated levitation even mice that were not sedated began acting normally inside the special cage, eating and drinking while they floated off the surface."

If we could only learn to meditate the right way for the electromagnetic field of the pinal gland take the right characteristics and intensity to work like a superconducting gradient magnet, we can all literally start floating around. This is one of my goals with diet and bodybuilding, to make me strong enough for this. Telekinesis and healing is another. I'm pretty certain it's close now!  Maybe even without drilling a hole into the pinal gland surface to cause a breach allowing us to tapping into more power.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Re: Levitation is a fact!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 12:55:28 AM »
You can't even float, but you want to levitate. Good luck with that

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 01:55:39 AM »
fuck levitation. artificial gravity is were its at.
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 01:56:28 AM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 02:00:49 AM »
"LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Scientists at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory have succeeded in levitating mice, a feat that they say could lead to advances in treating bone loss for astronauts living for extended periods in low gravity environments.

Jet Propulsion Laboratory physicist Yuanming Liu said in an interview on Thursday that the mice were levitated using a device called a no gravity simulator, which is powered by a superconducting gradient magnet.

"The reason we want to levitate mice is we are aware of the situation that astronauts who stay in micro-gravity environments long enough might lose some bone mass," Liu told Reuters.

"By levitating mice we can simulate similar conditions and we can study whether bone loss will actually occur in mice, and that will help us understand more about the bone loss that might occur in astronauts," he said.

Liu said the second stage of experimentation will involve having the mice live in the levitator for a week or longer to see what physical effects result.

"We first tried a fully conscious mouse and he didn't like it very much, he started to spin and got disoriented," Liu said.

"Mice like to grab onto something and so by just floating in the air it's really different for (the mouse) to adjust to," he said.

A second experiment was conducted with a mouse that had been partially sedated by a veterinarian, and that rodent calmed down considerably as he floated in the air

According to a paper published by Liu and his colleagues, under repeated levitation even mice that were not sedated began acting normally inside the special cage, eating and drinking while they floated off the surface."

If we could only learn to meditate the right way for the electromagnetic field of the pinal gland take the right characteristics and intensity to work like a superconducting gradient magnet, we can all literally start floating around. This is one of my goals with diet and bodybuilding, to make me strong enough for this. Telekinesis and healing is another. I'm pretty certain it's close now!  Maybe even without drilling a hole into the pinal gland surface to cause a breach allowing us to tapping into more power.
Drunvalo Melchizedek was on coast to coast last night, and he said something that blew my mind. Here is my remembering summary.

He said, the first thing that forms in the womb is the heart, which contains a portion of brain matter; and the next thing to grow from that is the tongue, containing if you will, heart matter. There is a direct physical link between the two. From the brain matter portion later sprouts the actual brain. I am guessing the rest of our body is mostly ordinary tissue, with no special powers of consciousness ability.

He then said that the roof of our mouth (the small slitted patch just above our two top middle teeth) contains an organ similar to the female clitoris, which when stimulated activates the pineal gland. This small patch becomes enlarged and starts to pulsate. It creates a direct link from our heart to our brain, like an electrical circuit being completed.

Finally, he said that with prolonged stimulation of this connection the torus field around our bodies, or the merkabah, is activated. This enables our third eye (pineal gland) to be opened, which actually contains eye parts deep in our brain. Once opened, a greenish light is seen all around, and eight beams of light start to radiate out from the sides of our heads. He said when this final stage is reached, physical reality becomes literally whatever you think about. This is true heart powered creation.
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 02:03:29 AM »

hahaha check this one guys

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 07:43:45 AM »
Drunvalo Melchizedek was on coast to coast last night, and he said something that blew my mind. Here is my remembering summary.

He said, the first thing that forms in the womb is the heart, which contains a portion of brain matter; and the next thing to grow from that is the tongue, containing if you will, heart matter. There is a direct physical link between the two. From the brain matter portion later sprouts the actual brain. I am guessing the rest of our body is mostly ordinary tissue, with no special powers of consciousness ability.

He then said that the roof of our mouth (the small slitted patch just above our two top middle teeth) contains an organ similar to the female clitoris, which when stimulated activates the pineal gland. This small patch becomes enlarged and starts to pulsate. It creates a direct link from our heart to our brain, like an electrical circuit being completed.

Finally, he said that with prolonged stimulation of this connection the torus field around our bodies, or the merkabah, is activated. This enables our third eye (pineal gland) to be opened, which actually contains eye parts deep in our brain.
Once opened, a greenish light is seen all around, and eight beams of light start to radiate out from the sides of our heads. He said when this final stage is reached, physical reality becomes literally whatever you think about. This is true heart powered creation.

the above is trippey
A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 08:59:11 AM »
so wait, they took two magnets, faced the poles the same way, and then put a mouse on top of one of the magnets?

quite a feat.  probably only cust us 45 million.   ::)
Deep Tissue Massage

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 09:36:11 AM »

hahaha check this one guys

Mr Williamson is a good christian man.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 10:03:53 AM »
so wait, they took two magnets, faced the poles the same way, and then put a mouse on top of one of the magnets?

quite a feat.  probably only cust us 45 million.   ::)

of cause not. It is floating without touching anything.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 10:04:49 AM »
Mindfreakin' levitation - Criss Angel

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 11:45:41 AM »
I used to work there.  It's a bunch of schmucks, nobody works hard.

I saw something before about how it was possible to levitate frogs in a high-density magnetic field (there is iron in the blood).

I'm not sure this can be good for you.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2009, 11:47:29 AM »
I just saw mars floating by my house