Author Topic: Ex-Powell chief on Cheney: 'The man is now just crazy'  (Read 369 times)

Mons Venus

Ex-Powell chief on Cheney: 'The man is now just crazy'
« on: September 12, 2009, 07:34:21 AM »

Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, the former chief of staff to Bush Secretary of State Colin Powell, said in response to an interviewer's question Thursday that he believes Cheney has gone a bit farther than too far.

"I’ve come to the conclusion that the man truly is — whether he was that way when I knew him before, when he was Secretary of Defense, I don’t know, that’s not at issue with me any more — the man now is just crazy," Wilkerson said.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Ex-Powell chief on Cheney: 'The man is now just crazy'
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 08:04:35 AM »

Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, the former chief of staff to Bush Secretary of State Colin Powell, said in response to an interviewer's question Thursday that he believes Cheney has gone a bit farther than too far.

"I’ve come to the conclusion that the man truly is — whether he was that way when I knew him before, when he was Secretary of Defense, I don’t know, that’s not at issue with me any more — the man now is just crazy," Wilkerson said.

I think "crazy"= older and more set in his ways

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 09:04:03 AM »
I could have told you that!  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 12:14:18 PM »
Ol Larry is an Olberman favorite...its the only place he can get his whining heard.
L