Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 2553 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: September 12, 2009, 01:37:09 PM »
Hello gh15

how do the pros manage to have kids after years of drug use?

what do you reccomend doing regularly to prevent sterility in the long run? comming off  , hcg maybe?

thanks again  8)

hcg,,BUT! many have gotten their girls prego after years upon years of hormone  usage,,its very individual but plemty of fellas got their girls prego on heavy cycles,,

the main key component of getting a girl prego while being a hormone user is to always integrade  growth hormone into your cycle ,,now if then you still have problem hcg in high doses will be the answer,,and if then you got problem it is most liklley your girl that is having the problem ,,

in any case today if you got the money you got the kid,,either outside pussy or inside pussy ,, today they can use your it all in the lab and get you your kid ,,shoudnt be a problem if you got the money in the worst case,,ocfcouse most guys dont need to go to this extreme

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 01:42:41 PM »
hello gh15
i have a question
do you remember when you posted the exact details of a pro cycle, the one where the guy was taking shit tons of all different kinds of drugs... i remember you had written that he was taking 300mcg of t3 per day.  and nasser had said in a bodybuilding.com interview that palumbo used to use 10-15 tabs of t3 per day (250mcg-375mcg)..

when taking this amount of t3, what does the protein intake need to be to avoid muscle loss? is the regular 1-2g per lb of bodyweight sufficient as long as there is a good amount of steroids being run along with it?  what about cardio and training when on this doseage ?

when you take this dose of t3 there is no diet because you dont need diet ,,you have basic high protien need as a bodybuilder always which id put at 1.75-3 grams per lb depending on your daily activities and lean mass,, but at those doses of t3 ,,you better stand and the  local pizza place and order your pizzas or burgers becaue you will need them

at those doses you dont gain fat,,even at minimal doses with hormones you rarely gain fat unless you sit and drink canola oil all day ,,you mainly gain water weight ,,we mostly play with bloat of water weight,,bodybuilder always 4% on stage 7-12% offseason 12% in worst cases,,even if we look 20% its nom more than 10% of actual body fat

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 01:44:55 PM »
Jesus Christ 300mcg of t-3? :o

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 01:49:00 PM »
Jesus Christ 300mcg of t-3? :o
i'M TRYING TO IMAGINE HOW i'D FEEL AT 300 mcg t3 ephedrine clen and some expressos lol

how the fuck you keep muscle on let alone diet ...you cannot eat clean

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 01:56:10 PM »
You'd have to use a healty amount of juice just so you wouldn't wither away from all the muscle that shit would eat up.  In addition, you'd have to eat a shitload.  I've never heard of anyone taking that much before.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answered
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 01:58:54 PM »
Dear God of Hormones,

What advices can you provide young hormonized lifters that plan on juicing long term, but have concerns regarding sterility and the retardation of natural hormone production? Would you recommend a recovery regimen? Is it better to employ a "cruising" period with fertility drugs and SERMs or take some completely unadulterated OFF time?

My fiance is allowing me to juice non-stop as long as I'm able to spawn a litter of pups and not become a wreck once I take a longer period off hormones. I've been instructed to get super big for the wedding, future wifey's orders. :)

Cheers,

Dustin

human body recover itself ,,always been like that always will be like that ,,hcg can be help if have problems but unless dead human body recover itself always,,

notice when you off hormones the body naturally will want to jerk off too once a day or once evrey few days,,slowly it get back in rythem,,if want it to get real fast to 5 times a day sex you will need hcg ,,fratility key as i wrote in other answer is hcg but also some guys have no problem to get girl pregnant while on aas ,,its very individual ,,

in respect to balls,,they will always be little smaller when on hormones,, but its only the balls not the dick thus it dont matter,,if you want them very big gwet on hcg for 2 weeks ,,they will be again very big,,

bodybuilder like haney,,arnold,,ron colman ,,juice their mamas and papas and got kids into world,,and they were MEGA HORMONIZED TO THE 10TH DIMENTION,,so in general you shoudl have no problem

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 02:08:43 PM »
when you take this dose of t3 there is no diet because you dont need diet ,,you have basic high protien need as a bodybuilder always which id put at 1.75-3 grams per lb depending on your daily activities and lean mass,, but at those doses of t3 ,,you better stand and the  local pizza place and order your pizzas or burgers becaue you will need them

at those doses you dont gain fat,,even at minimal doses with hormones you rarely gain fat unless you sit and drink canola oil all day ,,you mainly gain water weight ,,we mostly play with bloat of water weight,,bodybuilder always 4% on stage 7-12% offseason 12% in worst cases,,even if we look 20% its nom more than 10% of actual body fat

gh15 approved

ohhhhhhboy ... here we go agian ... load on T3 and target junk food

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 02:13:16 PM »
ohhhhhhboy ... here we go agian ... load on T3 and target junk food

Where did he recommend it?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 02:15:07 PM »
gh15 what do you think of cynomel made by USVgrossman

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 02:18:32 PM »
here what is a possibility:  if you arent dennis you probably did the same shows as he did.  you caught up on the rest n meals now.
Oh...Monica!

dustin

Re: pm questions answered
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 05:42:02 PM »
Thanks, bro!!

I just got back on cycle so I won't be coming off for a long while anyway. This gives me a bit more confidence. I agree that PCT drugs are mostly a scam. Unless you've got gyno or limp dick your money is better spent on more gear ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 06:11:35 PM »
He's baaaaack! Things were starting to get slow around here lately. I know you've been busy. Your little island hideaway is starting to look a little unkempt.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 04:19:20 AM »
human body recover itself ,,always been like that always will be like that ,,hcg can be help if have problems but unless dead human body recover itself always,,

notice when you off hormones the body naturally will want to jerk off too once a day or once evrey few days,,slowly it get back in rythem,,if want it to get real fast to 5 times a day sex you will need hcg ,,fratility key as i wrote in other answer is hcg but also some guys have no problem to get girl pregnant while on aas ,,its very individual ,,

in respect to balls,,they will always be little smaller when on hormones,, but its only the balls not the dick thus it dont matter,,if you want them very big gwet on hcg for 2 weeks ,,they will be again very big,,

bodybuilder like haney,,arnold,,ron colman ,,juice their mamas and papas and got kids into world,,and they were MEGA HORMONIZED TO THE 10TH DIMENTION,,so in general you shoudl have no problem

gh15 approved

How is McCain doing these days?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 05:38:06 AM »
How is McCain doing these days?
He actually is an Obama supporter. He was playing a reverse mind trick on all of getbig.  :-\
!