Author Topic: Raging Alcoholic Bodybuilders/Sports Athletes/Athletic Actors  (Read 6856 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Raging Alcoholic Bodybuilders/Sports Athletes/Athletic Actors
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2009, 11:54:01 AM »
Well, I went from a hefty 220 (college type fat) to 195 in 18 weeks of Max-OT.  I'd have to say I lost about 30 lbs of fat and put on about 5 lbs of muscle.  I don't know if that's quite possible, but I think it's about right.  I've done 3 16 week cycles of Max-OT and my strength did go up a lot.  As for size I'm not sure what answer you're looking for.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2009, 11:57:45 AM »
Well, I went from a hefty 220 (college type fat) to 195 in 18 weeks of Max-OT.  I'd have to say I lost about 30 lbs of fat and put on about 5 lbs of muscle.  I don't know if that's quite possible, but I think it's about right.  I've done 3 16 week cycles of Max-OT and my strength did go up a lot.  As for size I'm not sure what answer you're looking for.

woah, that is awesome!  pics before/after?  I have the skip lacour max ot dvd, the training looks very cool.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2009, 01:16:16 PM »
woah, that is awesome!  pics before/after?  I have the skip lacour max ot dvd, the training looks very cool.
:D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2009, 01:18:01 PM »
How 'bout Doc Ellis, who pitched a no-hitter on acid. Farkin' A!   :)

from wiki: "I can only remember bits and pieces of the game. I was psyched. I had a feeling of euphoria. I was zeroed in on the (catcher's) glove, but I didn't hit the glove too much. I remember hitting a couple of batters and the bases were loaded two or three times. The ball was small sometimes, the ball was large sometimes, sometimes I saw the catcher, sometimes I didn't. Sometimes I tried to stare the hitter down and throw while I was looking at him. I chewed my gum until it turned to powder. I started having a crazy idea in the fourth inning that Richard Nixon was the home plate umpire, and once I thought I was pitching a baseball to Jimi Hendrix, who to me was holding a guitar and swinging it over the plate. They say I had about three to four fielding chances. I remember diving out of the way of a ball I thought was a line drive. I jumped, but the ball wasn't hit hard and never reached me."[4]

was Ellis apart of the "we are family" years with the pirates with Stargell and Dave Parker?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2009, 01:54:26 PM »
was Ellis apart of the "we are family" years with the pirates with Stargell and Dave Parker?
Yup. He was part of the '79 Pirates who played the Orioles in the series. I think that was his last year. Sister Sledge FTW!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2009, 01:57:14 PM »
Yup. He was part of the '79 Pirates who played the Orioles in the series. I think that was his last year. Sister Sledge FTW!

it's sad that the most prolific pirates after those years were barry bonds and sid bream...and perhaps Wakefield but he only started as a pirate and made a name for himself in boston

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2009, 01:58:50 PM »
you = great at copy paste  ::)

still hot over the monger comments?   :-\
Oh...Monica!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2009, 02:02:45 PM »
it's sad that the most prolific pirates after those years were barry bonds and sid bream...and perhaps Wakefield but he only started as a pirate and made a name for himself in boston
I've always wanted to step into the box with Tim on the mound. But I know that I would end up swinging at what I thought was a grapefruit and end up missing it by an embarrassing distance. Just to say I did, you know?  :D  

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2009, 02:33:04 PM »
I've always wanted to step into the box with Tim on the mound. But I know that I would end up swinging at what I thought was a grapefruit and end up missing it by an embarrassing distance. Just to say I did, you know?  :D  
You are just upset that you didnt get to play with Babe Ruth ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2009, 02:36:34 PM »
still hot over the monger comments?   :-\
no just disapointed you turn out to be another shittalker who looks like shit

I thought you looked like a bb at least

:(

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2009, 03:06:17 PM »
Sonny Schmidt

WRONG!

Sonny hardly ever drank. Being samoan he knew that alcohol was not a good path. Smoked a bit of weed in the day and got into the nightclub scene for a couple of years when he retired. He was sober and straight when he died and never, ever abused alcohol.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2009, 03:12:02 PM »
You are just upset that you didnt get to play with Babe Ruth ;)
Damn straight! Me, Josh Gibson and Satchel Paige could have done some real damage, 'cept Judge Landis was adamant about keeping the majors White.  >:(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2009, 03:13:55 PM »
Damn straight! Me, Josh Gibson and Satchel Paige could have done some real damage, 'cept Judge Landis was adamant about keeping the majors White.  >:(
LMAO :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2009, 03:39:44 PM »

wakefield is the best knuckleballer of THIS era

he is so hot and cold though, ya know.

he either kills the opposition or gets slaughtered.

those "grapefruits" he throws are so frustrating cuz you end up pulling a "dave Kingman" and end up swinging as hard as you can without even looking at the ball

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2009, 03:53:54 PM »

No need to post a pic of me do not care to make you happy either. Know this I am 6'2 240 pounds, not like your fat ass. I am a former Marine, also practiced martial arts for years, yes even kicked some ass in a few low grade tournies.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2009, 03:54:20 PM »
Oliver Reed.

Great actor.

Better drunk.

Very good arm wrestler, allegedly.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2009, 04:17:26 PM »
Oliver Reed.

Great actor.

Better drunk.

Very good arm wrestler, allegedly.
Gotta agree with ya on this one, SS.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2009, 04:18:52 PM »
Gotta agree with ya on this one, SS.
Thats not Robert Mitchem

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2009, 05:42:14 PM »
LOL!!!

I'm not ashamed to admit I enjoy life on a weekly basis. I feel sad for the little dreamers "living the dream" and missing up on pleasures to only realize they've missed on all that and try to catch up. They're usually the ones who become messes in their late 30's. Inhibition.

I'm a big fan of enjoying life myself.diet and training are good but I need to live a little on the weekends ;)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2009, 06:45:15 PM »
How 'bout Doc Ellis, who pitched a no-hitter on acid. Farkin' A!   :)

from wiki: "I can only remember bits and pieces of the game. I was psyched. I had a feeling of euphoria. I was zeroed in on the (catcher's) glove, but I didn't hit the glove too much. I remember hitting a couple of batters and the bases were loaded two or three times. The ball was small sometimes, the ball was large sometimes, sometimes I saw the catcher, sometimes I didn't. Sometimes I tried to stare the hitter down and throw while I was looking at him. I chewed my gum until it turned to powder. I started having a crazy idea in the fourth inning that Richard Nixon was the home plate umpire, and once I thought I was pitching a baseball to Jimi Hendrix, who to me was holding a guitar and swinging it over the plate. They say I had about three to four fielding chances. I remember diving out of the way of a ball I thought was a line drive. I jumped, but the ball wasn't hit hard and never reached me."[4]

Great stuff!
G

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2009, 09:44:14 PM »
There were some rumors of our very own Grant being a total Lush but I'm not sure I believe them just yet :-\

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »
There were some rumors of our very own Grant being a total Lush but I'm not sure I believe them just yet :-\

But he does scream at old people? ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2009, 09:53:56 PM »
But he does scream at old people? ;D

yes I do remember such a thread...Was Grant drunk or is he just an unconscious soul?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2009, 09:59:20 PM »
Vincent Basile was rumored to be a closet LSD freak but I've never believed those stories until I heard him say he loved any woman over the weight of 500 pounds...Wild wild shit right there