Author Topic: need some help in maths  (Read 7242 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: need some help in maths
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2009, 02:29:19 PM »

Debussey was a bit surprised some time ago when you could not find the derivative of a fractionish function when some poster asked for help (which could easily be found for example by using the quotient rule).

Epic performance from the high IQ monster that was in Camebridge at 15 doing advanced math :o

i did get an A in math and physics for my A levels...however i never paid attention throughout high school..well i paid attention in physics class but my math ws miserable...i only did enough work to get by...no ...eek by :-\

i only got thru by working my ass off for the last 3ish months and pulling an A cause i NEEDED to...
my math is horrible now...and i forgot most of it long ago...
however i have retained the ability to self teach when and if the need arises by just reading books...

for example...i've had to self teach ipv6 recently...  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6
side note...for my cambridge english examination essay i wrote an essay , picking the topic "rubbish" and the essay comprised of the latest theories in theoretical physics put forth on purpose in a grammatically correct but difficult manner...hence RUBBISH (run on sentence i know  >:(  )  fast forward..i got a B  >:(

shortly after, the Oxford examinations were up and a coming, soooo instead of waiting a whole yr i took the Oxford English exam and in anger i started EVERY damn essay with " once upon a time"
i fucking got an A  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2009, 02:36:00 PM »
i did get an A in math and physics for my A levels...however i never paid attention throughout high school..well i paid attention in physics class but my math ws miserable...i only did enough work to get by...no ...eek by :-\

i only got thru by working my ass off for the last 3ish months and pulling an A cause i NEEDED to...
my math is horrible now...and i forgot most of it long ago...
however i have retained the ability to self teach when and if the need arises by just reading books...

for example...i've had to self teach ipv6 recently...  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6
side note...for my cambridge english examination essay i wrote an essay , picking the topic "rubbish" and the essay comprised of the latest theories in theoretical physics put forth on purpose in a grammatically correct but difficult manner...hence RUBBISH (run on sentence i know  >:(  )  fast forward..i got a B  >:(

shortly after, the Oxford examinations were up and a coming, soooo instead of waiting a whole yr i took the Oxford English exam and in anger i started EVERY damn essay with " once upon a time"
i fucking got an A  >:(

You know Junaid, Debussey loves you no matter what :'(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2009, 03:01:53 PM »

You know Junaid, Debussey loves you no matter what :'(

k i have teh condom out!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

The Master

• Getbig V