Author Topic: Noguiera (Big Nog) to return at UFC 107- possibly against Cro-cop  (Read 784 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Noguiera (Big Nog) to return at UFC 107- possibly against Cro-cop
« on: September 13, 2009, 02:26:34 PM »
In a recent interview for “Affliction Vision,” former UFC interim heavyweight champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira let the cat out of the bag regarding when he will likely fight next. “They asked me to fight in December. …I’m ready. I don’t know who I’m going to fight,” Nogueira confirmed.
Although his next bout won’t be for the UFC heavyweight title against Brock Lesnar, he made his intentions clear that he wants to fight Brock and that he thinks he can take him out.

“My goal is to fight Brock Lesnar for the heavyweight title. He’s big but I think I’ve got better skills than him,” Nogueira confidently proclaimed.

It would make sense for Nogueira’s next opponent to be someone who also has a legitimate claim to being a potential #1 contender to the heavyweight title.

If Mirko Cro Cop could get past Nogueira’s training partner Junior dos Santos at UFC 103, don’t be surprised if we see a re-match between Nogueira and Cro Cop on the UFC’s year end card.

Cro Cop recently stated that he would like to fight once more before the year ends and barring any injuries on September 19th, a fight with Cro Cop makes all the sense in the world for Nogueira.

Predictions
 40/61

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
Re: Noguiera (Big Nog) to return at UFC 107- possibly against Cro-cop
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 04:27:27 AM »
Does anybody really want to see that?

Dball

Re: Noguiera (Big Nog) to return at UFC 107- possibly against Cro-cop
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »
Does anybody really want to see that?

I like to see crocop fight anyone.  He's one of my favorites, regardless of the opponent.  I'd watch Mirko fight my mailman and enjoy it.