Author Topic: New Hampshire To Investigate Obama's Eligibility  (Read 349 times)

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
New Hampshire To Investigate Obama's Eligibility
« on: September 13, 2009, 07:35:29 PM »
http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009/09/12/nh-rep-rappaport-requests-investigation-of-obamas-eligibility/

NH SECRETARY OF STATE AGREES TO INVESTIGATE
by John Charlton

Rep. Lawrence Rappaport, and his wife
(Sept. 12, 2009) —  New Hampshire State Representative, Lawrence M. Rappaport payed a visit to Mr. William Gardner, the NH Secretary of State, on Thursday, Sept. 10th.

His stunning request:  an investigation of Barack Hussein Obama’s presence on the NH 2008 Ballot.

Gardner’s stunning response:  an investigation will commence.

I interviewed Mr. Rappaport by email, and asked him, on what basis did he make his complaint; he responded, “The basis for all of this is possible fraud.  I don’t know what penalties will be assessed if fraud is proven.”

Rappaport’s action follows stunning revelations that Nancy Pelosi deliberately signed two different forms certifying Barack Hussein Obama was the Democratic National Party candidate for the presidency.  While these forms have been known to exist for some time, it was J.B. Williams, writing for the Canadian Free Press who brought them national notoriety, earlier this week.

It is unclear, if, in the eventuality that New Hampshire determines fraud was committed, on the grounds that Barack Hussein Obama is not a natural born citizen of the United States, if the State will move, through its governor, to take some sort of action on the National scene, or who would be liable in law for the crime committed in-state.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: New Hampshire To Investigate Obama's Eligibility
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 07:55:21 PM »
FarRight,

You do deliver CTs on both sides of the politcal aisle - I will give you credit for that.

This birther issue isn't going away.  I'm curious... has anyone seen FOX news address it?  Are they doing their best to be quiet on the issue?  Many far-right repubs won't touch it - they don't want to be labeled a loon by the left, but they don't want to alienate the far-right voting (and donation) base.  Is Fox touching the issue?

BBing related:

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 08:01:51 PM »
nh was also among the first states to try and get bush impeached, fair and balanced!

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 09:13:45 PM »
I'm not a Birther. I'm a Dualer - dual citizenship at birth is not a natural born Citizen. I don't care if he was born in the Lincoln bedroom in the White House, his father was a British national as was he at birth. He even admits his dual citizenship at his fightthesmears website.

However, with his reluctance to allow Hawaii to release his original long form birth certificate, I am waiting to see if I am correct or not in believing he was born in Hawaii... even though I may post info on his Kenyan and Canadian birth certificates I believe he was most likely born in Hawaii. Of course, I'm still waiting for the BC from Papua New Guinea to pop up showing Michael Rockefeller as daddy and an exotic native as mommy.