Author Topic: Would i make a good 202 competitor?  (Read 20908 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Would i make a good 202 competitor?
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2009, 04:19:37 PM »
As many times as Matt got an A+ in retard class

Aw, Kiwi = a man familiar with the ways of the penis.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2009, 04:21:15 PM »
Aw, Kiwi = a man familiar with the ways of the penis.

Would I even qualify to post in Getbig if I wasn't?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2009, 04:25:39 PM »
In Saskatchewan here we have spit out some horrible bodybuilders. Matt finally gives this province some hope at a higher level.  Matt from all the shows I have been to has the best potential to win his weight class at the Canadians and go pro.  His structure is one of the top ones in this country, and obviously he needs to bring up his legs and add a little overall mass and just some "finish".  I for one will be awfully surprised if he doesnt clean up at the Provincials next year and the Canadians in 2011.  As much as I slammed him in the past dude has a sick build.  A little work and he can look as good as me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wow :o  such a nice post from you.  Maybe you really are a changed man!.  And i thank you for the positive feed back. Im not doing provincials again, as i don't see the point in doing it again just to win the Overall?.  Id rather focus 100% and go all out for Nationals which takes place here in Saskatoon.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2009, 04:25:56 PM »
Just take another drink

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2009, 04:26:52 PM »

True.

People say that MattT = always talking about new shit he has read about politics in real life to seem smart, but that he always fail incredibly.

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2009, 04:32:04 PM »
MATT WE WILL ALL DIE IN THE END....THIS WAS NOT THE PURPOSE OF LIFE TO GET AS BIG AS POSSIBLE....WE SHOULD OBEY OUR CREATOR AND SUBMIT TO HIM IN PEACE..THIS IS THE UNIVERSAL PURPOSE OF HUMAN EXISTENCE....I KNOW YOU ARE YOUNG AND GOOD LOOKING AND CAN GET PUSSY AND LOOK GREAT IN THE MIRROR.....BUT THIS IS TEMPORARY ENJOYMENT IT IS NOT THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF LIFE WHICH MOSES, JESUS AND MOHAMMED TAUGHT. ENJOY BODYBUILDING BUT DISCOVER YOUR TRUE PURPOSE IN LIFE.

AVBG

« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2009, 04:40:41 PM »
I don't think so Matt. You've been at it for quite a while now and your legs are still a weak point, what's going to change? Harder training? Drugs? Diet? Rest?  My point is that you've been hitting it hard already and for some time..how much more do you want to put in for the plastic trophy?

Concentrate on your future away from bodybuilding.

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2009, 04:46:23 PM »
MATT WE WILL ALL DIE IN THE END....THIS WAS NOT THE PURPOSE OF LIFE TO GET AS BIG AS POSSIBLE....WE SHOULD OBEY OUR CREATOR AND SUBMIT TO HIM IN PEACE..THIS IS THE UNIVERSAL PURPOSE OF HUMAN EXISTENCE....I KNOW YOU ARE YOUNG AND GOOD LOOKING AND CAN GET PUSSY AND LOOK GREAT IN THE MIRROR.....BUT THIS IS TEMPORARY ENJOYMENT IT IS NOT THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF LIFE WHICH MOSES, JESUS AND MOHAMMED TAUGHT. ENJOY BODYBUILDING BUT DISCOVER YOUR TRUE PURPOSE IN LIFE.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2009, 04:48:17 PM »
you'd be great, practice losing your gag reflex using hot house cucumbers

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2009, 05:00:15 PM »
I don't think so Matt. You've been at it for quite a while now and your legs are still a weak point, what's going to change? Harder training? Drugs? Diet? Rest?  My point is that you've been hitting it hard already and for some time..how much more do you want to put in for the plastic trophy?

Matt T, I remember you from the Shawn Ray forums back in 2002/3??? You were prepping for a show, but quit for whatever reason. Don't know your dosages and such, but you've been training for what, close to 10 years??

All honestly, don't know if you were using moderate dosages or probably just quit working out for a while, but have you made dramatic changes since 2003??? You look quite the same now as you do then. Not knocking on you, as you have potential, but if you want to turn pro, better focus now, get a guru, and juice like you've never juiced before. Also add in the gh and slin ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2009, 05:03:08 PM »
mattT,

how old are you?  if you're 22, you can probably improve the legs.

if you're 30, maybe not so much.

perrypeery

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2009, 05:06:29 PM »
GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND IS THE CAUSE OF IT...THE UNIVERSE COULD NOT CREATE ITSELF....GOD COMMUNICATED TO US THROUGH TORAH, THEN BIBLE THEN QURAN TO GUIDE US TO WHAT OUR TRUE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS...tHAT IS TO FORM A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM BASED ON GOOD DEEDS AND PRAYER...YOU CAN STILL BODYBUILD AS A HOBBY BUT YOUR ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS THE SAME AS THE EVERY OTHER HUMAN....EXISTENCE OF GOD IS THROUGH LOGIC....THE WAY TO OBEY HIM IS THROUGH REVELATION.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2009, 05:38:07 PM »

Matt T, I remember you from the Shawn Ray forums back in 2002/3??? You were prepping for a show, but quit for whatever reason. Don't know your dosages and such, but you've been training for what, close to 10 years??

All honestly, don't know if you were using moderate dosages or probably just quit working out for a while, but have you made dramatic changes since 2003??? You look quite the same now as you do then. Not knocking on you, as you have potential, but if you want to turn pro, better focus now, get a guru, and juice like you've never juiced before. Also add in the gh and slin ;)

2003 is the 1st pic,  2009 last pic, im not fully flexed in the last pic, and im making a dumb face again as im in mid pose, but i think you can see the size iv put on.  Its only about 15lbs iv put on.  Im happy with where im at, iv been blessed to be sponsored by major supplement companies over the years, and continue to be.  Im mean really what more could i ask for?, i get to go to the Expo, im in magazines, my image was on a fat burner product that was distributed through all GNC, Popeyes, and Vitamin Shop stores throughout Canada.  Iv been able to maintain being sponsored ever since i started my 1st show back in 2005.  That is when i really started bodybuilding. 2003 i had no clue what i was doing i had no help, and i injured my hamstring and did not workout for almost a year.   I will continue to grow at the pace that im happy with, im healthy and don't look like a freaky monster in the face like some bbers do, thus they're not marketable.  Again im happy where im at, im not in a rush like some dude to blow up and get super huge right away cause they want to be MR O.  Im realistic with my approach, and if it ant broke don't fix it.  Iv been seriously bodybuilding for 4 years!, not 10, not 15, but 4 years. 

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2009, 05:41:06 PM »
i wish that photographer would have caught me in full pose instead of right before i was about to hit it!, would have been a good shot!

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2009, 06:21:29 PM »
Matt, WTF, we've seen you here for what? 2 or 3 years? GET OFF YOUR BUT MAN. You can do it!
You've got it all just GET SERIOUS. You are only young just so long, don't be the old fart that says " I shouldn't have tried harder"

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2009, 06:23:25 PM »
OH, and you've got a GREAT double bicep from both the front and back, GREAT upper body all over!
GET under the squat rack and calf machine! It's all you need now!

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2009, 06:25:31 PM »
OH, and don't be a fucking fool and fill up with oil, even the slightest bit! >:(

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2009, 09:23:03 PM »
I don't think so Matt. You've been at it for quite a while now and your legs are still a weak point, what's going to change? Harder training? Drugs? Diet? Rest?  My point is that you've been hitting it hard already and for some time..how much more do you want to put in for the plastic trophy?

QFT

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2009, 09:24:01 PM »
You are a bald black midget.............of course you could make it!
No doubt about it...

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »
You are a bald black midget.............of course you could make it!

lol

Stavios

« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2009, 11:05:19 PM »
If I had Matt T's genetic, here is what I would do:

legs 3 times a week, not too much volume each time.
only squats and leg presses

-2g test / week
-100 mg d-bol / day
-10 IU hgh per day
-20IU slin before workout
-50mcg t3 / day
-little bit of aromasin of course with all the androgens

this protocol = Matt T competing at the top of the light heavies in 1 years

Stavios fucking approved

AVBG

« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2009, 12:41:58 AM »
If I had Matt T's genetic, here is what I would do:

legs 3 times a week, not too much volume each time.
only squats and leg presses

-2g test / week
-100 mg d-bol / day
-10 IU hgh per day
-20IU slin before workout
-50mcg t3 / day
-little bit of aromasin of course with all the androgens

this protocol = Matt T competing at the top of the light heavies in 1 years

Stavios fucking approved

LOL STAVIOS FUCKING APPROVED!

Seriously, what makes you believe that he hasn't tried protocol like this already? He's already obsessed (with not only himself) by bodybuilding 24/7..
I'd question it if he says any different..
It's not like he's renowned for telling the truth..is it? (trophy hunting in natty feds)  ???

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2009, 12:47:27 AM »
LOL STAVIOS FUCKING APPROVED!

Seriously, what makes you believe that he hasn't tried protocol like this already? He's already obsessed (with not only himself) by bodybuilding 24/7..
I'd question it if he says any different..
It's not like he's renowned for telling the truth..is it? (trophy hunting in natty feds)  ???

thats how you die at 30 years of age, i would never do that!.  Come on i have good genetics don't u think if i took that id be much bigger then i am now!  I just cant see myself spending that much money on all of that? And for what so i can die an early death?.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2009, 01:08:53 AM »
thats how you die at 30 years of age, i would never do that!.  Come on i have good genetics don't u think if i took that id be much bigger then i am now!  I just cant see myself spending that much money on all of that? And for what so i can die an early death?.

Even though you have the brainpower of a squirrel, that was actually a good post.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2009, 01:20:25 AM »

But it is necessary this day and age to go to extremes to make it to nationals, much less the pros.  So you have to do it at one point or this tread is useless..
Wait for it....