Author Topic: So my girlfriend.....  (Read 1596 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
So my girlfriend.....
« on: September 14, 2009, 05:45:13 AM »
.... is sleepy in the middle of the day and wants to wake up so she decides to look around in my cupboard where I keep all my "supliments" to see if I have anything that might give her a little boost.... she ends up taking some clenbuterol and well apperantly it did the trick, I woke up from a little nap and the whole house was clean and the laundry was done and she was running around like a damn crack head then she got a head ach and went to sleep....

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
Re: So my girlfriend.....
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 05:55:50 AM »
ahahaha lol  ;D
J

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 05:49:03 AM »
Classic. I gave my wife 20mcg's of clen one day. She hated it, it made her too jittery.  ;D

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 09:43:53 AM »
one dose a week will keep your place spotless !  ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 10:55:24 AM »
Good for weight loss too if you're fucking a fat chick.  :D

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 01:10:02 AM »
.... is sleepy in the middle of the day and wants to wake up so she decides to look around in my cupboard where I keep all my "supliments" to see if I have anything that might give her a little boost.... she ends up taking some clenbuterol and well apperantly it did the trick, I woke up from a little nap and the whole house was clean and the laundry was done and she was running around like a damn crack head then she got a head ach and went to sleep....

"effect of beta2mimetic on average milf during house activities, studies by Dr ass & Hole getbig university of Venice,Cal 2009."
asstropin

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 08:44:36 AM »

"effect of beta2mimetic on average milf during house activities, studies by Dr ass & Hole getbig university of Venice,Cal 2009."

hah hah hah...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 09:23:18 PM »
Simplify brilliant!  haha