Author Topic: Glenn Beck AGREES WITH ME & My Question for Glenn Beck supporters!  (Read 787 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Glenn Beck AGREES WITH ME & My Question for Glenn Beck supporters!
« on: September 14, 2009, 05:53:36 AM »
and I still don't like him.  I think this guy is so nuts and polarizing the last thing I want to hear out of his mouth is a message I think is important.

"Glenn Beck FINALLY Against America's Empire"

Personally I think this is just about him completing his transformation into Ron Paul.  I've pointed out before, he hated Ron Paul at CNN, he went to Fox and wanted to be Ron Paul.  This is yet one more item on the checklist for him.

I dunno, maybe it's good since so many righties think it's just great what we've done.  So I guess I'd like to hear from Glenn Beck fans that totally support all of our bullshit interventions over this and the last century, specifically Latin America as Glenn notes.  and I know there's been many of you here that have supported that shit so are you against it now that Glenn is against it?  This should be interesting....  probably crickets...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Glenn Beck AGREES WITH ME & My Question for Glenn Beck supporters!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 06:39:59 AM »
and I still don't like him.  I think this guy is so nuts and polarizing the last thing I want to hear out of his mouth is a message I think is important.

"Glenn Beck FINALLY Against America's Empire"

Personally I think this is just about him completing his transformation into Ron Paul.  I've pointed out before, he hated Ron Paul at CNN, he went to Fox and wanted to be Ron Paul.  This is yet one more item on the checklist for him.

I dunno, maybe it's good since so many righties think it's just great what we've done.  So I guess I'd like to hear from Glenn Beck fans that totally support all of our bullshit interventions over this and the last century, specifically Latin America as Glenn notes.  and I know there's been many of you here that have supported that shit so are you against it now that Glenn is against it?  This should be interesting....  probably crickets...

Your 100% correct.Thats why I dont like him.The guy used to mock Ron Paul,now he has adopted EVERY one of his views.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 02:08:28 PM »
come on, no glenn beck supporters have the balls to answer the question?

what do you think of him now that he's against the things we've done in Latin America and against empire?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 03:01:39 PM »
BILLY,

youre a ron paul fan?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 06:25:59 PM »
crick... crick...  hop hop...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 09:11:10 PM »
hh6? how about you?  you're cool with glenn and you've defended getting in the affairs of others and us empire...  any comments?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 12:48:00 PM »
hh6?  anybody, nobody wants to jump in on this question.... wow