Author Topic: This is TOTAL BS!!!!  (Read 378 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
This is TOTAL BS!!!!
« on: September 14, 2009, 09:51:08 AM »
I'd like to know who ordered commanding officers to stand down and not provide support when these Marines were trapped.   >:( >:( >:(
www.mcclatchydc.com/227/story/75036.html

If you aren't pissed after you listen to this audio or read the article, something's wrong with you. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: This is TOTAL BS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »
I'd like to know who ordered commanding officers to stand down and not provide support when these Marines were trapped.   >:( >:( >:(
www.mcclatchydc.com/227/story/75036.html

If you aren't pissed after you listen to this audio or read the article, something's wrong with you. 

This is awful.  I sure hope it wasn't another Somalia-type mistake.   :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 11:28:32 AM »
This is the new ROE..I don't know who's really behind it because Mccrystal is a "shoot u in the face" kinda guy. He's a Ranger Regt and CAG guy, he's not about restrictive ROEs. They killed everybody they could in Iraq. He won't allow the blame to go above him but unlike Bush, who would ignore Karzi when he whined about collateral damage, maybe Barry is worried about it. U can't go around wasting civilians and win this war but neither can u allow Marines to roll out without air and arty support when they ask for it. Those kids know how to call in fire and know when they can and can't.....Barry will loose this war and cut and run. Then the left will blame Bush for not doing enough..watch. Barry is a worthless pierce of shit.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 11:37:21 AM »
hate to break it to you but this happens all the time in the real world buddy. ESPECIALLY in the information age, this era of every last detail being broadcast and politicized.