Author Topic: hide you children and take up your arms...  (Read 706 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
hide you children and take up your arms...
« on: September 14, 2009, 01:33:56 PM »
forget afghanistan...forget vietnam part 2 Iraq and the thousands of americans sent to their deaths...forget last years economic debacle...forget about trying to check insurance companys' exploitative stranglehold on americans............... .

ACORN IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!

YOU JUST DONT KNOW CAUSE THE MEDIA WONT COVER IT!!!!!!!!! ACORN IS JOINING WITH THE BLACKS AND COMMUNISTS AND THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER!!!!!!! TAKE OVER!!!!!! ALL TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS GATHER UP YOUR ARSENALS, SECURE THE CHILDREN AND HEAD FOR YOUR FORTIFIED COMPUNDS IN RURAL UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOOOOOOOOOOOMZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahha hahahahahhahahahhahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahhohohohohohohohooh ohohohohohohhahahaha

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: hide you children and take up your arms...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 01:36:17 PM »
Why would I hide my kid....he shoots better then u do.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 01:42:17 PM »
i actually like guns myself

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 01:46:00 PM »
Then ur in the wrong party.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 09:38:20 AM »
ha, i choose my political party based on a little more than a miniscule difference in convenience of one particular hobby.

i cant believe how many of these simpletons instantly choose political sides based soley on which one is slightly more convenient for gun ownership. thats like choosing who you want to trust to build a major bridge, tower or peice of infrastructure based soley on which contender likes the same football team as you. LMAO right wingers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 09:41:35 AM »
ha, i choose my political party based on a little more than a miniscule difference in convenience of one particular hobby.

i cant believe how many of these simpletons instantly choose political sides based soley on which one is slightly more convenient for gun ownership. thats like choosing who you want to trust to build a major bridge, tower or peice of infrastructure based soley on which contender likes the same football team as you. LMAO right wingers.

Dont worry, when the zombies attack - im ready baby!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 10:29:22 AM »

Yeah..u belong to the party that wants to take away that right along with many others. The party that panders to race issues, the party that wants to destroy the very businesses that make this country run, the party that does everything to undermine our safety, the party that more closely identifies with people like Castro and Chavez, the party that has people like Van Jones,.....in short the party of losers.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 11:00:51 AM »
Yeah..u belong to the party that wants to take away that right

"wants to...?"

I'm sure most far-right repubs "want to" do a lot of terrible things they can't get away with.

proof is in the pudding.  10 months in office and obama hasn't touched gun ownership.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 11:04:19 AM »
"wants to...?"

I'm sure most far-right repubs "want to" do a lot of terrible things they can't get away with.

proof is in the pudding.  10 months in office and obama hasn't touched gun ownership.

He's too busy mortgaging your future and that of your kids 240.   Who cares about guns when you can impoversih generations to come? 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 11:25:43 AM »
Yeah..u belong to the party that wants to take away that right along with many others. The party that panders to race issues, the party that wants to destroy the very businesses that make this country run, the party that does everything to undermine our safety, the party that more closely identifies with people like Castro and Chavez, the party that has people like Van Jones,.....in short the party of losers.

during clinton era, i could go to any store and guy guns. i could go to fuckin wal-mart and load up on ammunition.
now that Obamas in, i can drive down the street to the store and buy shotguns, rifles and even handguns, and i can still go to wal-mart and buy ammunition.

whats your point again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 11:27:36 AM »
during clinton era, i could go to any store and guy guns. i could go to fuckin wal-mart and load up on ammunition.
now that Obamas in, i can drive down the street to the store and buy shotguns, rifles and even handguns, and i can still go to wal-mart and buy ammunition.

whats your point again?

Bro - send me some.  In NYC its a real pain in the neck. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 11:29:27 AM »
Dont worry, when the zombies attack - im ready baby!

i really have nothing against gun ownership. nothing wrong with being prepared  :D

the extensive home arsenals, compounds and constant anxiety that 'the government/blacks/mexicans/zombies are gonna come get you' mentality is a big unrealistic though lol

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 11:32:24 AM »
Bro - send me some.  In NYC its a real pain in the neck. 

haha i guess it is a bit easier in texas.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 11:41:14 AM »
haha i guess it is a bit easier in texas.

Yeah, a little bit. 

I have a crap load of weapons.  Probably too many IMHO> 

However, if I had to have only three: 

1.  Glock 17
2.  AR -15
3.  Remington 870 Shotgun.

Those three will deal with almost anything.       

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 12:01:00 PM »
Yeah, a little bit. 

I have a crap load of weapons.  Probably too many IMHO> 

However, if I had to have only three: 

1.  Glock 17
2.  AR -15
3.  Remington 870 Shotgun.

Those three will deal with almost anything.       

Obama thanks you for your list.  place haev them in a crate by your front door.  the Homeland service detail will be by shortly to collect them.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 02:05:48 PM »
Obama thanks you for your list.  place haev them in a crate by your front door.  the Homeland service detail will be by shortly to collect them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 06:26:51 PM »
Obama thanks you for your list.  place haev them in a crate by your front door.  the Homeland service detail will be by shortly to collect them.

Direct marketers have 22 different ways to classify people on mailing lists.  Direct marketers know who has children, what car you drive, how much you are worth, your politics, the layout of your house, and,...yes they know with a high percentage of certainty who owns firearms, what kind, and how many.